Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - Who thinks Big Ramy will crack the Top 4 at The Mr. O?  (Read 18893 times)

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
Re: 2013 Olympia - Who thinks Big Ramy will crack the Top 4 at The Mr. O?
« Reply #125 on: September 18, 2013, 04:39:14 AM »
true but the experts have him in top 5, almost all of them, I think it is between him and Heath and Heath getting the nod because of his conditioning, to say he could be top 5 like the experts say but he doesn't have maturity so he will end up in 8th is outrageous. This is what I keep hearing.

He has deep lines like Wolf with even more width and small waist so he has everything Wolf has and then some

He has the compact look of JAY but even bigger and his aesthetic are easily even if not better

He will dwarf Dexter and Shawn beyond belief.

He is bigger then kai, wider and smaller waist.

THERE IS NO WAY HE PLACES OUT OF TOP 4, THERE SIMPLY IS NO EXPLANATION FOR IT.

The only argument is Kai has crazy muscle bellies so give him the nod and PHIL  is RAZOR sharp so give him the nod.

That's it, there is no other argument, everything else is a dead end.

The only other argument is JAY GETS THIRD and bumps him to fourth over politics.

Anyone arguing anything different does not know bodybuilding
if dexter can repeat his arnold showing and rhoden comes in few lb bigger with same condition your top 4 will be messed up big time.both of these warriors are dark horses for top 4 placings.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: September 18, 2013, 07:21:27 AM »
I think the top 4 will be easiest places to predict! Phil, Kai ,Jay, and Ramy in there. After that it's gonna be difficult!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #127 on: September 18, 2013, 07:49:12 AM »
I think the top 4 will be easiest places to predict! Phil, Kai ,Jay, and Ramy in there. After that it's gonna be difficult!
exactly  ;)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #128 on: September 18, 2013, 07:53:57 AM »
Based on the fully clothed pics from the airplane, my complete lack of judging experience, my complete lack of competitive bb experience and my overall Getbig knowledge I would say 4th is possible.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #129 on: September 18, 2013, 11:06:29 AM »
why ppl so afraid to say he could crack top 3, i always hear top4.

why so shy, if rami the pharao had this mindset he shouldnt even go there.

he will be top 3, not top 4, if he nails conditioning, its very simple.
well, I am not scared to say top 2, lol.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #130 on: September 18, 2013, 11:48:00 AM »
You are not wrong, he maybe even better, he will change the field the way YATES did.

I talked to an Olympia judge About RAMY and he had a few interesting things to say, he said he is pretty much locked in for top 5 as they (politics) are in favor of him.

He also said he has what it takes to win but even if better then Phil they will not give him the nod simply because he does not speak good English and they need someone to carry a good conversation in the driver seat.

He also said people might die and get hurt chasing RAMY in the next 10 years, TALKING ABOUT COMPOUNDS IN EXCESS AMOUNTS.

Sounds about right. i have no doubt that Ramy will be severely punished because 1. He is from an arabic country 2. he cannot speak english

He has no chance of winning this year, no matter how much better he is he will get  in best case scenario second place behind phil or jay or kai.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #131 on: September 19, 2013, 12:19:04 PM »
you are predicting ramy to not coe in the to 6-7,.. right??.. if so who are the 5-6 top guys in your list..

I said top 5 , most likely 5th behind , Phil , Kai , Jay and if Shawn Rhoden is on behind him too.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #132 on: September 19, 2013, 05:02:55 PM »
Sounds about right. i have no doubt that Ramy will be severely punished because 1. He is from an arabic country 2. he cannot speak english

He has no chance of winning this year, no matter how much better he is he will get  in best case scenario second place behind phil or jay or kai.
I actually believe they will be fair with the exception of letting him win, if and only if he was good enough to win, they might not allow it because he does not speak good ENGLISH, but other then that they do like the idea of placing him well because the IFBB want to bring in more pros from the middle east, a lot of them stay amatuer on purpose and gyms are expanding 100 fold down there.

PERSONALLY I THINK ARABS HAVE TOP NOTCH GENETICS

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #133 on: September 20, 2013, 03:17:57 AM »
why ppl so afraid to say he could crack top 3, i always hear top4.

why so shy, if rami the pharao had this mindset he shouldnt even go there.

he will be top 3, not top 4, if he nails conditioning, its very simple.

Because you have to pay your dues. Phil, Kai and a gift to Jay. Next year if a bit more quad separation, back thickness and overall conditioning it will be all Ramy for the next five years or more depending of the next freak that appears. But you got to beat 5'10" 285 lbs with the small tight waist. No one is near Ramy in that department.

Of course if Jay comes in like he did in 2011 then he gets the fourth place but it's going to be painful for the powers that be because win or lose they know Jay is not coming back. And everybody loves Jay. Including me. He's a good guy.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #134 on: September 20, 2013, 04:04:23 AM »
I actually believe they will be fair with the exception of letting him win, if and only if he was good enough to win, they might not allow it because he does not speak good ENGLISH, but other then that they do like the idea of placing him well because the IFBB want to bring in more pros from the middle east, a lot of them stay amatuer on purpose and gyms are expanding 100 fold down there.

If true, this shows what a farce the whole contest is.
Y

bigmc

• Getbig V
T

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #136 on: September 20, 2013, 10:15:21 AM »

very true ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #138 on: September 22, 2013, 12:07:31 PM »

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #139 on: September 22, 2013, 11:29:40 PM »
awesome bicep there bro  ;)

thx bro... i was in the lift and the light was perfect so couldnt prevent myself lol ;D

missile

« Reply #140 on: September 23, 2013, 01:47:42 AM »
Best Mr O EVER!!!

whitewidow

« Reply #141 on: September 23, 2013, 02:58:57 AM »
who is his special "friend"

That's the dude who split ramy up the middle! The guy my friend told me about! I am pretty sure that is the guy!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #142 on: September 23, 2013, 03:04:31 AM »
That's the dude who split ramy up the middle! The guy my friend told me about! I am pretty sure that is the guy!
haha and how do yo know its him when a suppose you dont even know his name. I pretty sure you only made the story, i have a hard time beliving that some guy in the us knows storys like that from the middle east. Where did he hear it from?

whitewidow

« Reply #143 on: September 23, 2013, 03:30:13 AM »
haha and how do yo know its him when a suppose you dont even know his name. I pretty sure you only made the story, i have a hard time beliving that some guy in the us knows storys like that from the middle east. Where did he hear it from?

The story orriginated in oxygen gym where I had a friend tell me ramy did private posing for some rich guys in the oil business and he does extras for money. I have no video tape and cannot prove it is true but my friend does not lie unless he was lied to but why would ramy be hanging out with this little gay dude? I heard some bad things about these private posing sessions ramy did for these rich guys . I heard everything from ramy giving blowies to ramy getting split up the middle :-\ Nothing to prove this though. lets hope it is just a made up story but it came from a good source that trains at oxygen gym when he is in the middle east, plus he told me ramy claimed to be a fishermen but there are no fish over there and nobody in the middle east eats fish so who knows! Ramy claimed he made big money fishing yet he showed up at oxygen gym to be a personal trainer.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: September 23, 2013, 04:21:17 AM »
The story orriginated in oxygen gym where I had a friend tell me ramy did private posing for some rich guys in the oil business and he does extras for money. I have no video tape and cannot prove it is true but my friend does not lie unless he was lied to but why would ramy be hanging out with this little gay dude? I heard some bad things about these private posing sessions ramy did for these rich guys . I heard everything from ramy giving blowies to ramy getting split up the middle :-\ Nothing to prove this though. lets hope it is just a made up story but it came from a good source that trains at oxygen gym when he is in the middle east, plus he told me ramy claimed to be a fishermen but there are no fish over there and nobody in the middle east eats fish so who knows! Ramy claimed he made big money fishing yet he showed up at oxygen gym to be a personal trainer.
im pretty sure he meant that he was s fisherman when he lived in egypt. The owner of oxygen gym is filthy rich and  the joe weider of bb in the middle east (except the homo thing). He didnt know shit about bb 10 years ago but started a gym with money from his old company. Afger that he started to learn alot Bout bb and   coaches guys himself now. In 10 years he has estsblished himself as the godfather of bb in the middle east cause before he started to pump in money the middle east scene was much  smaller. so im pretty sure he pays ramy alot to be a trainer to draw people to the gyml. Like a sponsorship but with a job.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: September 23, 2013, 06:30:42 AM »
Dennis posted new pics on ramys legs 6 days out next to a pic from new york pro and it waa a big difference. Much more separations in the legs now

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #146 on: September 23, 2013, 06:56:59 AM »
THIS !!!  :o :o :o
P

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: September 23, 2013, 07:05:02 AM »

Whitewidow is very serious about gay bb stories so I would trust his authority on this.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: September 23, 2013, 07:10:49 AM »
Whitewidow is very serious about gay bb stories so I would trust his authority on this.
:D

Yes porky that pic.   Big improvement

mdn250

• Getbig II
« Reply #149 on: September 23, 2013, 07:42:53 AM »
Really solid and as long as he keeps improving he will be fine. This Mr O is not as big for him as its being hyped IMO. Anywhere in the top 10 would be good..top 6 great. I mean yeah he can nail down 2nd place or 3rd but I'de rather see the guy compared to the best and then whatever he places...coool. Then next year, after he knows what he has to improve..that is gonna be crazy to see what he can do or not do from where he is now.

All I DO KNOW....is he has a cool hat lol. I can never find good hats like that ...it fits like a skullcap with a brim.