Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - Who thinks Big Ramy will crack the Top 4 at The Mr. O?  (Read 18874 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Who thinks Big ramy will crack the Top 4 at The Mr.O?
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2013, 07:11:21 AM »
the only parts he trains are his fingers typing on his keyboard.. his ronnie vs. dorian truth thread alone is enough to make his fingers strong with muscle maturity whatever that means :-X

Awww I love when you get angry  ;D

Haven't we been through this before?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2013, 09:29:10 AM »
Awww I love when you get angry  ;D

Haven't we been through this before?

Show us your cock so we know it's the real you.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
Re: 2013 Olympia - Who thinks Big Ramy will crack the Top 4 at The Mr. O?
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2013, 10:44:40 AM »
i hope he only has dj as motivational trainer and maybe drug deliverer, while not listening to any advice for the last few days.

he should rather risk coming dead flat instead of trying any magic tricks.hes soooo big enough anyway.

you are right. Ramy would still be the biggest guy on stage even if he comes in dead flat :)
$

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2013, 11:17:11 AM »
Holy shit DJ looks insane there!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2013, 11:24:51 AM »

here is dj back then when he nailed his conditioning, bone  dry, striation everywhere, no gut.

all downwards sicne then
Then he got bigger, won his pro card via a tie breaker with Melvin Anthony. And Melvin looked his best when he won his Pro card in 1999.
If you look at Dennis from that vid, you can see that then vs his Pro yrs, he had better triceps and chest when he was a Pro. But, he was very conditioned back then. Shit started go down hill when he came in at 260ish at one of the Arnold Classics.

whitewidow

« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2013, 11:40:38 AM »
Dj was always known as the guy who looked like a Mr.O 2 days out in a string top wife beater and a pair of sweat pants,come contest day always fucked it up. DJ would peak to early.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2013, 02:43:43 PM »
Show us your cock so we know it's the real you.

LMAO

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #82 on: September 15, 2013, 03:42:41 PM »

here is dj back then when he nailed his conditioning, bone  dry, striation everywhere, no gut.

all downwards sicne then

Don't know if I would call 4th place at the O in 2003 downhill.  Just sayin'.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #83 on: September 15, 2013, 04:01:01 PM »
My ass you didn't read it  ;) and I knew before I posted a response you were going to say something to the contrary no matter what I typed , it's a typical move from you. It's already been explained to you what muscle maturity is , and as usual you just don't get it. I used to think it's because English is not your native language but I know understand that you're just an idiot.  :D

i really didnt read what you had written.. believe it or not i dont care..

i asked you to post some before and after pics as an example to "teach" me what muscle maturity is.. all what you posted an off season pic of zane when he was very young then a pic of him at his very best after winning the olympia ::)

do you really think this is a good example??.. if you really believe in the so called muscle maturity post a pic. of a pro. on a contest day before gaining this maturity then another one on another contest day after gaining it.. and we agree that it's not size or condition or thickness because all these already have names and i understand them well.. the maturity thing is what i dont know so plz help me to know it with good examples..

ah and plz dont answer that it's a combination of size and thickness because again these things are reached by some guys very early depending on their genetics and the amount of drugs they take.. the dont necessary need any years of training as you say about the so called maturity..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #84 on: September 15, 2013, 04:10:57 PM »
I predict 4th place exactly.

youre a wise man.  me too.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2013, 04:12:26 PM »

i asked you to post some before and after pics as an example to "teach" me what muscle maturity is.. all what you posted an off season pic of zane when he was very young then a pic of him at his very best after winning the olympia ::)

do you really think this is a good example??.. if you really believe in the so called muscle maturity post a pic. of a pro. on a contest day before gaining this maturity then another one on another contest day after gaining it.. and we agree that it's not size or condition or thickness because all these already have names and i understand them well.. the maturity thing is what i dont know so plz help me to know it with good examples..

ah and plz dont answer that it's a combination of size and thickness because again these things are reached by some guys very early depending on their genetics and the amount of drugs they take.. the dont necessary need any years of training as you say about the so called maturity..

Then what's the sense is explaining anything to you? which I already did which you dismissed.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #86 on: September 15, 2013, 04:23:13 PM »
Then what's the sense is explaining anything to you? which I already did which you dismissed.

your words are not convincing me so i want you to post pics to clarify what you believe in.. but since i am sure you dont have a clear explanation of the term muscle maturity (because it doesnt exist) you will fail and will keep saying more and more nonsense.. like for example,.. the so called muscles maturity comes after years and years of training.. then in your next post.. shawn ray achieved it very early ::)

3 options you have.. 1 to prove your point with real proofs,.. 2 to confess you have nothing to say,.. 3 to shut up..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2013, 04:32:38 PM »
your words are not convincing me so i want you to post pics to clarify what you believe in.. but since i am sure you dont have a clear explanation of the term muscle maturity (because it doesnt exist) you will fail and will keep saying more and more nonsense.. like for example,.. the so called muscles maturity comes after years and years of training.. then in your next post.. shawn ray achieved it very early ::)

3 options you have.. 1 to prove your point with real proofs,.. 2 to confess you have nothing to say,.. 3 to shut up..

I told you already it's an appearance of the muscles , I also told you it doesn't mean what it suggests because people like Ray had great ' muscle maturity ' even at a young age.

Ironic you claimed Zane just simply took more drugs  ::) you would know this how? did you ' prove your point with real proofs ' ?  ::) do yourself a favor and run along with your bullshit , asking for proofs when you don't offer any for your claims  ::) hypocrite

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2013, 10:18:04 PM »

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #89 on: September 15, 2013, 10:33:00 PM »
I told you already it's an appearance of the muscles , I also told you it doesn't mean what it suggests because people like Ray had great ' muscle maturity ' even at a young age.

Ironic you claimed Zane just simply took more drugs  ::) you would know this how? did you ' prove your point with real proofs ' ?  ::) do yourself a favor and run along with your bullshit , asking for proofs when you don't offer any for your claims  ::) hypocrite

check haney's pics in olymia  84 then pics of his last victory in 91.. he was bigger and in a better condition in 91 but again this is normal to add size with more training and better drugs.. and more experiences to be in a better condition.. other than this all his body parts looked the same..

since i am natural my biceps have been the same for 10 years or more.. why havent they gain this so called maturity after all these years of training :-X..

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #90 on: September 16, 2013, 12:15:38 AM »
NarcissticDiety mistakes "muscle maturity" with being shredded and on diuretics. Muscle is muscle.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #91 on: September 16, 2013, 12:24:50 AM »
NarcissticDiety mistakes "muscle maturity" with being shredded and on diuretics. Muscle is muscle.

X2.. he is repeating what is written in magazines without thinking..

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: September 16, 2013, 12:54:08 AM »
With DJ in his corner hes bound to fuck it up on contest day.

Was Farah or Aceto or Chad Nichols known for "nailing it" during their competitive years? I think DJ did a pretty good job with Ramy. When was the last time Jay came in this condition?

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: September 16, 2013, 12:56:46 AM »
plz define muscle maturity and post a pic. of a certain bbr before reaching it then later after achieving it ::)

Young muscle is better than old muscle. Jay had better "muscle maturity" in 2001 than he does now.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2013, 01:00:55 AM »
lol, comeon, the difference there is couple lbs of fat and water

look at serratus

Exactly. I could very well post that same pic of Zane when he won the O and then a pic of him three months later where he would appear to suddenly lose his "muscle maturity."

Most people when they first start bodybuilding are solely concerned with looking big. Therefore they have that eternal bloofy look. When they start to "mature" mentally and realize it's not all about how much you weigh and what their arms tape out as and drop the excess flab then they get the muscle maturity no matter what their age.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #95 on: September 16, 2013, 01:07:25 AM »
after all these comments proving ND's assholeness and his insistence to keep arguing with pure nonsense i think he deserve the title (GB's whore) more than anyone else here...

sorry booty..

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #96 on: September 17, 2013, 10:03:09 AM »
Dj was always known as the guy who looked like a Mr.O 2 days out in a string top wife beater and a pair of sweat pants,come contest day always fucked it up. DJ would peak to early.
the funny thing is DJ went the last 2 weeks on no carbs with exception of the last 4 days when he loaded

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #97 on: September 17, 2013, 11:00:46 AM »
maybe that was the exact error, overloaded, maybe if he loaded 4 day out but just for 2 day would have been better in his case, or no loading at all,the guy is thick like hell anyway.
fully agreed,they want look big first, but dont realize they only look fatter, and then when the diet down,they actualy start to look big
well, I don't know, the body can load tons and get away with it but the problem is the more carbs you have the thirstier you become, so the secret is loading while maintaining same level of water or lower and that is where your thoughts on 4 days of carbs being to much is correct because he couldn't keep the equal preasure between loading and water intake, 2 days of eating while depleting water is near unbearable, 3 days is fucken pure fucken hell, 4 days is simply suicide, so I agree but not because it is not possible to do a 4 day load but because it is near impossible to do it perfectly

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #98 on: September 17, 2013, 11:08:11 AM »
Young muscle is better than old muscle. Jay had better "muscle maturity" in 2001 than he does now.

Thank you! Finally... someone sees it.

Most pros look better young.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #99 on: September 17, 2013, 11:11:07 AM »
Thank you! Finally... someone sees it.

Most pros look better young.
x3

all this talk about muscle maturity is over rated, 40 year old ifbb pros have torn muscles, atrophied muscles, sagging muscle and nerve problems, 30 years old have better muscle, totally agree