Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - Who thinks Big Ramy will crack the Top 4 at The Mr. O?  (Read 18942 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Who thinks Big ramy will crack the Top 4 at The Mr.O?
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2013, 01:07:16 PM »
if ramy comes at the same shape he presented in NY i think he deserves to come in 3rd or 4th depending on the condition of the other guys.. if he improves he will be 2nd or 3rd depending of how phil and kai look.. if he presented a worse package than NY he will be punished badly will take a worse place than what he deserves..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2013, 01:15:55 PM »
plz define muscle maturity and post a pic. of a certain bbr before reaching it then later after achieving it ::)

;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2013, 01:17:29 PM »
if ramy comes at the same shape he presented in NY i think he deserves to come in 3rd or 4th depending on the condition of the other guys.. if he improves he will be 2nd or 3rd depending of how phil and kai look.. if he presented a worse package than NY he will be punished badly will take a worse place than what he deserves..

lol 3rd or 4th  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2013, 01:19:56 PM »
lol, comeon, the difference there is couple lbs of fat and water

look at serratus

No it's more quality muscle that took years to accumulate , Zane is heavier in the bottom pic , in the top pic lean him out he'd be a 140lbs

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2013, 01:20:42 PM »
well, leave wiggs alone and believe a fellow black hebrews word on the topic, shawn ray believes in muscle maturity, he described it once quite well, has most to do with skin, according to him.

shawn ray is a good source i think

yes this is why he looked the same for 15 years or so ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2013, 01:24:29 PM »
;)

this is muscle completeness after adding more size.. anyone in the world who starts lifting weights sure will keep adding size till he reaches his limit.. after reaching this limit nothing can be done.. his muscles will be the same till he starts to age then will start to lose the size gradually.. nothing is called muscles maturity..

this describes why many bbrs reached their very best shapes very early in their careers although they kept competing for so many years after that..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2013, 01:27:08 PM »
so he gained muscle but his stomach got smaller meanwhile?

the difference there is bodyfat.in the above hes clearly fatter.

legs and stomach look flat out bloated

Of course he gained muscle and lost water and fat , he also added a lot of quality muscle over the years. You lean him out in the top pic he wouldn't be anywhere near the bottom pic. He's be much smaller

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2013, 01:28:15 PM »
No it's more quality muscle that took years to accumulate , Zane is heavier in the bottom pic , in the top pic lean him out he'd be a 140lbs

yes because he took more drugs and trained more and more..

anyone will add size after starting to take drugs or increase them.. this is not "maturity"..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2013, 01:34:04 PM »
i bet anyone really understand what is muscles maturity.. it's a term that is used by the "experts" of the magazines and assholes repeat it without thinking..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: 2013 Olympia - Who thinks Big Ramy will crack the Top 4 at The Mr. O?
« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2013, 02:19:15 PM »
He will crack 10th place.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2013, 02:21:55 PM »
I believe Ramy will overwhelm with his sheer size if he comes in ripped! As far as muscle maturity you will know what it looks like when he is compared to Phil, Kai, Jay etc!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2013, 02:52:25 PM »
I believe Ramy will overwhelm with his sheer size if he comes in ripped! As far as muscle maturity you will know what it looks like when he is compared to Phil, Kai, Jay etc!

lol so jay now has gained this maturity over his shape in 2001??.. to me in 2001 he looked fresher and healthier.. now he looks more unbalanced and his body looks exhusted.. may be this is the maturity you guys are talking about but can't give one example of :-X

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2013, 04:17:03 PM »
lol so jay now has gained this maturity over his shape in 2001??.. to me in 2001 he looked fresher and healthier.. now he looks more unbalanced and his body looks exhusted.. may be this is the maturity you guys are talking about but can't give one example of :-X

It is a very bro-sciency term isn't it...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2013, 04:19:28 PM »
good point, dj could mess all the prep up within 1 day.

when a guy is doing everything right, there will always be some experts gathering around and giving advice to the unecesarily confused guy whos right on track, and it always ends up in a failure.

dj has terrible track record on himself, how could he help anyone is beyond me.

but many ppl forget or arent aware, that one time early in career, dj nailed the conditioning, dead on, his best ever.

the one where he had sucked in gut and almost dead face look.

Are you on the crack pipe?  I said the same thing about DJ fucking him up and you went off on a rant at how amazing he is getting in contest shape.  Now you agree he can fuck him up.  Tsk. Tsk..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2013, 06:33:33 PM »
yes because he took more drugs and trained more and more..

anyone will add size after starting to take drugs or increase them.. this is not "maturity"..

Because he trained more and more yes , because he took more drugs no. More size doesn't always equate to quality size. and it's not like Frank Zane went from 150-210lbs and you don't even know if he did more drugs , that's just speculation on your behalf

Muscle maturity is an appearance of the muscle , it has to do with quality and how the muscles ti-in together how they look like they've been trained constantly for years on end. and polished complete look. And it doesn't really have anything to do with age because Shawn Ray had great muscle maturity when he first turned pro in his early 20s but he looked like he was a seasoned pro with the level of quality he showed.

Take a look at this photo , Shawn Ray winning the nationals at just 21 , his physique is what they would say shows a lot of ' muscle maturity ' despite the fact he wasn't lifting that long , his physique is high-quality , very polished and complete. Ironically that's the rub with Shawn Ray is he never really improved he won the nationals at 196lbs and competed at 205lbs , he refined his physique a tad more and worked on his posing but he really didn't change.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2013, 06:35:20 PM »

I actually gave you a great example of it with Frank Zane but as usual you don't get it  :-\ and I agree with you Jay looked eons better in 01 than anything he showed again maybe sans 09

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2013, 07:41:32 PM »
Because he trained more and more yes , because he took more drugs no. More size doesn't always equate to quality size. and it's not like Frank Zane went from 150-210lbs and you don't even know if he did more drugs , that's just speculation on your behalf

Muscle maturity is an appearance of the muscle , it has to do with quality and how the muscles ti-in together how they look like they've been trained constantly for years on end. and polished complete look. And it doesn't really have anything to do with age because Shawn Ray had great muscle maturity when he first turned pro in his early 20s but he looked like he was a seasoned pro with the level of quality he showed.

Take a look at this photo , Shawn Ray winning the nationals at just 21 , his physique is what they would say shows a lot of ' muscle maturity ' despite the fact he wasn't lifting that long , his physique is high-quality , very polished and complete. Ironically that's the rub with Shawn Ray is he never really improved he won the nationals at 196lbs and competed at 205lbs , he refined his physique a tad more and worked on his posing but he really didn't change.

Looks like shit and a asshole.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2013, 07:42:54 PM »

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2013, 08:32:09 PM »

sorry i didnt read your post knowing it's full of nonsense and meaningless argument only to try to prove your point (which deep inside you i am sure you dont believe in).. give me a better example than these 2 pics of zane where one of them was off season at the beginning of his career and the other was contest form after he had won one of his olympia victories!!!!...

after reaching the size limit what happens to the muscle to gain this maturity??.. answer with some sense or just say sorry ok..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2013, 09:17:40 PM »
are there pics of yourself,i have underlying feeling that you dont understand this training thing very well

the only parts he trains are his fingers typing on his keyboard.. his ronnie vs. dorian truth thread alone is enough to make his fingers strong with muscle maturity whatever that means :-X

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2013, 11:29:57 PM »
Are you on the crack pipe?  I said the same thing about DJ fucking him up and you went off on a rant at how amazing he is getting in contest shape.  Now you agree he can fuck him up.  Tsk. Tsk..
DJ should have learnt from his mistakes. There is a possibility, a huge one that Ramy will turn up in the best shape of his career, good enough to take out a lot of former Mr Os'. ;)
$

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2013, 05:44:10 AM »
sorry i didnt read your post knowing it's full of nonsense and meaningless argument only to try to prove your point (which deep inside you i am sure you dont believe in).. give me a better example than these 2 pics of zane where one of them was off season at the beginning of his career and the other was contest form after he had won one of his olympia victories!!!!...

after reaching the size limit what happens to the muscle to gain this maturity??.. answer with some sense or just say sorry ok..

My ass you didn't read it  ;) and I knew before I posted a response you were going to say something to the contrary no matter what I typed , it's a typical move from you. It's already been explained to you what muscle maturity is , and as usual you just don't get it. I used to think it's because English is not your native language but I know understand that you're just an idiot.  :D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2013, 06:49:59 AM »
i hope he only has dj as motivational trainer and maybe drug deliverer, while not listening to any advice for the last few days.

he should rather risk coming dead flat instead of trying any magic tricks.hes soooo big enough anyway.

i have a friend who almost never came in shape when i competed but he is coaching some of the best bodybuilders in sweden and they all come in shape always. He is really knowledgebla (lol sp?)  But somehow never dialed in when he was on stage.

ukjeff

« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2013, 06:53:35 AM »
i have a friend who almost never came in shape when i competed but he is coaching some of the best bodybuilders in sweden and they all come in shape always. He is really knowledgebla (lol sp?)  But somehow never dialed in when he was on stage.
lack of willpower?

ukjeff

« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2013, 07:05:59 AM »
sounds so, its always down to that eventualy
Yep, the tools are there, anyone can use them if they have the willpower to do it.