Author Topic: Johnny Manziel Extreme Alpha  (Read 37139 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Johnny Manziel Extreme Alpha
« Reply #75 on: July 07, 2014, 03:24:35 PM »
Because I suggest a drug (cocaine) is fine? it's a stimulant Joe, very similar to methylphenidate, to you thats ritalin. it's on par with levo amphetamine and stronger the dex but then weaker then meth, it's a mess Joe.

cocaine if ingested isn't intense, chewing leaves is pretty common and another stimulant called Khat is used in many polynesian islands that again is on par.

You have such a narrow view of the world.

Is cocaine sold in streets/clubs in the USA high in impurities?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #76 on: July 07, 2014, 03:26:31 PM »
totally normal behaviour to be rolling up a bill in the stall of a bathroom in a nightclub.

anyway nfl scouts should be happy to see this to be honest cause real partiers dont fuck about with rolled up bills. they bump off the back of the hand or a key.

rookie. the guys a virgin. no spiral downward here. yet. :D

b

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2014, 03:37:56 PM »
totally normal behaviour to be rolling up a bill in the stall of a bathroom in a nightclub.

anyway nfl scouts should be happy to see this to be honest cause real partiers dont fuck about with rolled up bills. they bump off the back of the hand or a key.

Lol, good point, when he starts doing bumps then he is on his way to becoming the best.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 07, 2014, 03:40:49 PM »
Is cocaine sold in streets/clubs in the USA high in impurities?

I would doubt it, most likely just shitty cocaine. It's easy to test via heating so anyone who is moving alot would probably test his shit.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2014, 03:42:16 PM »
Because I suggest a drug (cocaine) is fine? it's a stimulant Joe, very similar to methylphenidate, to you thats ritalin. it's on par with levo amphetamine and stronger the dex but then weaker then meth, it's a mess Joe.

cocaine if ingested isn't intense, chewing leaves is pretty common and another stimulant called Khat is used in many polynesian islands that again is on par.

Yes, because you suggested a drug was fine. He's in the NFL, a rookie. Are you fuckkng kidding me? I know for a fact his agent, his parents, his coaches, the GM and everyone involved are shittkng their pants right now knowing what their investment might
Be up to.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #80 on: July 07, 2014, 04:05:13 PM »
I cannot WAIT to hear the excuse he gives for this one, when the pressure grows intense enough for him to address it.

"I was getting ready to give a tip to the bellhop" or some nonsense like that.  And the best part will be his fanboys that lap it up and believe in it.  Even the profootballtalk article was mocking him for it - "Can anyone list other reasons to roll up a dollar bill in a restroom?"  

IF IF IF the NFL gives a shit, then they test him tonight.  They fly to him and they take his urine and they nail him for it.  If they are too concerned about making Johnny Eightball look good, they'll let it pass.

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: July 07, 2014, 04:44:13 PM »
I cannot WAIT to hear the excuse he gives for this one, when the pressure grows intense enough for him to address it.

"I was getting ready to give a tip to the bellhop" or some nonsense like that.  And the best part will be his fanboys that lap it up and believe in it.  Even the profootballtalk article was mocking him for it - "Can anyone list other reasons to roll up a dollar bill in a restroom?"  

IF IF IF the NFL gives a shit, then they test him tonight.  They fly to him and they take his urine and they nail him for it.  If they are too concerned about making Johnny Eightball look good, they'll let it pass.

Johnny Eightball......LOL

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #82 on: July 07, 2014, 05:06:15 PM »
Manziel had 562 yards, 5 TDs and 42 points in a loss to Alabama.  

Manziel had 345 yards, 2 TDs and 29 points in a win against Bama.

Thats 907 yards, 7 TDs and average of 35 points a game in 2 games against Alabama. I'd say Manziel whipped Saban's defense ass. Especially his secondary, which is Saban's specialty.  Saban did not win the battle or the game, the Alabama offense did the second time around.  Manziel did more than win the battle from his side of the field.  

I loled @ this. ^^^^^

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #83 on: July 07, 2014, 05:08:59 PM »

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #84 on: July 07, 2014, 05:15:16 PM »
The Coach knows all about pre-workout supps in the 80's.  N.O.-Cocaine was very popula in the early 80's until it was banned by the FDA & GNC.  Rory Leidlemyer got swole on that shit.  Johnny Foozball knows what's up.
Air Falcon

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #85 on: July 07, 2014, 05:41:39 PM »
Football had more fine ass pu$$y than Getbig all month of January combined.
Air Falcon

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 07, 2014, 05:46:34 PM »
Football had more fine ass pu$$y than Getbig all month of January combined.

Johnny Yayo kisses the mouths of whores.  That's troubling.  How many grown men put their mouths on a girl that's been around the block this many times.  Even she avoids the mouth contact. 

He'll be sporting herpes to go with the hair plugs and spray tan soon.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #87 on: July 07, 2014, 06:11:11 PM »
The Coach knows all about pre-workout supps in the 80's.  N.O.-Cocaine was very popula in the early 80's until it was banned by the FDA & GNC.  Rory Leidlemyer got swole on that shit.  Johnny Foozball knows what's up.

Fact...hahahaha!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #88 on: July 07, 2014, 06:12:23 PM »
I loled @ this. ^^^^^

Stealing this pic and look for it on FB in about 10sec...lol

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: July 07, 2014, 06:15:50 PM »

Nope.

Rolled up bill is is how it goes.

Key or a chink fingernail won't even get you high.

But a fat line stretched across a cassette case while your buddy is steering?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #90 on: July 07, 2014, 06:20:51 PM »

He gave his excuse right after he signed his contract and was out partying. Paraphrasing..saying he's allowed to be with his friends during his off times. While this is true, the NFL and his team still own his ass and daddy and mommy have ZERO say so in anything.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #91 on: July 07, 2014, 07:04:49 PM »
Sounds like another Ryan Leaf in the making.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 07, 2014, 07:12:03 PM »
He gave his excuse right after he signed his contract and was out partying. Paraphrasing..saying he's allowed to be with his friends during his off times. While this is true, the NFL and his team still own his ass and daddy and mommy have ZERO say so in anything.

yeah, but alleged public cocaine use is something much bigger than just attending parties and legally having a drink.

And he will deny it, he will give his weak little laugh and pretend to be shocked that anyone could reach such a conclusion.  He'll site the haters and non-believers, and if you think he may have been snorting coke, suddenly you're a conspiracy theorist lol.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #93 on: July 07, 2014, 07:14:07 PM »
everyone is jumping to conclusions.

it could have been ketamine or crystal too. maybe he crushed up an oxy.

poor guy. all these unfounded libellous claims.
b

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 08, 2014, 08:38:56 AM »
Yes, because you suggested a drug was fine. He's in the NFL, a rookie. Are you fuckkng kidding me? I know for a fact his agent, his parents, his coaches, the GM and everyone involved are shittkng their pants right now knowing what their investment might
Be up to.

This is a completely different argument.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #95 on: July 08, 2014, 08:54:46 AM »

Nope. Ethiopia, Somalia: East Africa.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #96 on: July 08, 2014, 09:03:48 AM »

It was banned in the UK recently. A Somali dude I know was pretty pissed off about it. ;D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 08, 2014, 09:05:58 AM »

Correct, I was thinking Kava kava for some reason which is on the other end(you can find it in hawaii etc also). I have never actually consumed Khat, from it's pharmacology it's meh, I see other stimulants as being much better. I also find that stimulants with primarily dopaminergic/norandrenegic effects are rough on the CNS, caffeine and the methyl xanthines modulate adenosine more so (inhibition) and are better for long term use.

Have you taken Khat?

Kanna kanna is another interesting herb but alas it's serotonergic effects would death me.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 08, 2014, 09:07:24 AM »
It was banned in the UK recently. A Somali dude I know was pretty pissed off about it. ;D

kratom is on the way out too, alot of people are going to be real pissed and sick over that.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: July 08, 2014, 09:29:04 AM »
everyone is jumping to conclusions.

it could have been ketamine or crystal too. maybe he crushed up an oxy.

poor guy. all these unfounded libellous claims.

hahaha Oh man, I mean LOOK at his FACE. Dude looks 35! He didn't achieve that look by NOT banging many many lines. This won't end well...