Author Topic: Johnny Manziel Extreme Alpha  (Read 37127 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Johnny Manziel Extreme Alpha
« Reply #100 on: July 08, 2014, 09:49:34 AM »
hahaha Oh man, I mean LOOK at his FACE. Dude looks 35! He didn't achieve that look by NOT banging many many lines. This won't end well...

he's gonna be an awesome story to follow.   to small and short for the nfl, probably been running gh and coke and test for however long.  Played out of his head in college, who know if he was coked up while doing it.   Already balding badly, extreme GH belly and hands and head already, at only 21. 

imagine this dude at 35.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: July 09, 2014, 05:36:47 AM »
LOL @ espn ragging on him with the subtle digs.

"Maybe he should keep his NOSE in the playbook..."

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: July 09, 2014, 07:12:21 AM »
he's gonna be an awesome story to follow.   to small and short for the nfl, probably been running gh and coke and test for however long.  Played out of his head in college, who know if he was coked up while doing it.   Already balding badly, extreme GH belly and hands and head already, at only 21.  

imagine this dude at 35.

Look, I love it that the dude is living life hard. Just win some games in the NFL FIRST, THEN you can get photographed banging lines at cro bar with a couple of sluts.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #103 on: July 09, 2014, 07:34:44 AM »
Correct, I was thinking Kava kava for some reason which is on the other end(you can find it in hawaii etc also). I have never actually consumed Khat, from it's pharmacology it's meh, I see other stimulants as being much better. I also find that stimulants with primarily dopaminergic/norandrenegic effects are rough on the CNS, caffeine and the methyl xanthines modulate adenosine more so (inhibition) and are better for long term use.

Have you taken Khat?

Kanna kanna is another interesting herb but alas it's serotonergic effects would death me.
No. Have seen it, tho. Sitting around in a circle of 10 guys and munching on leaves doesn't hold anything for me.   ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #104 on: July 09, 2014, 09:17:21 AM »
Wait till this guy has his limbs blown out by some defensive lineman...He'll be whiff'n oxy's in dads basement for the next 20 years...

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #105 on: July 09, 2014, 05:07:39 PM »
No. Have seen it, tho. Sitting around in a circle of 10 guys and munching on leaves doesn't hold anything for me.   ;D

hahahahahaha :D
b

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #106 on: July 09, 2014, 06:33:12 PM »
Bottom line is he doesn't love football. It's not his priority.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 09, 2014, 06:43:37 PM »
Wait till this guy has his limbs blown out by some defensive lineman...He'll be whiff'n oxy's in dads basement for the next 20 years...

Actually I think his dad has a little bit of land out there in South Texas so more than likely whiff'n em on a back porch enjoying a nice view but yeah, same difference. 8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 04, 2014, 08:27:23 AM »
Johnny Eightball now taking 1st string snaps.  Will he start for the Browns this year?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: August 04, 2014, 08:43:11 AM »
Johnny Eightball now taking 1st string snaps.  Will he start for the Browns this year?

He will start, and get his dick knocked in the dirt like RGIII did.  After that, he'll learn that the option doesn't work as well in pro ball, relegating him to a small QB with a decent arm, who scrambles around in the pocket.  I give him 4 games before he gets the stuffing knocked out of him.   :)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #110 on: August 04, 2014, 08:45:32 AM »
He will start, and get his dick knocked in the dirt like RGIII did.  After that, he'll learn that the option doesn't work as well in pro ball, relegating him to a small QB with a decent arm, who scrambles around in the pocket.  I give him 4 games before he gets the stuffing knocked out of him.   :)
Johnny can only hope to have a career as good as Doug Flutie.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #111 on: August 04, 2014, 08:54:02 AM »
Nope.

Rolled up bill is is how it goes.

Key or a chink fingernail won't even get you high.

But a fat line stretched across a cassette case while your buddy is steering?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Pffft, buddy steer is for amateurs... self steering with knee while glancing up every couple seconds is pro-status.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 04, 2014, 08:54:09 AM »
He will start, and get his dick knocked in the dirt like RGIII did.  After that, he'll learn that the option doesn't work as well in pro ball, relegating him to a small QB with a decent arm, who scrambles around in the pocket.  I give him 4 games before he gets the stuffing knocked out of him.   :)

I can only imagine the economic impact of the Browns playing Manziel.  Tickets, jerseys, being the #1 story on Sportscenter, etc.

Even if he wins 3 games this year, they'll be happy.  Hoyer could go 6-10 and they'd be a footnote.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: August 04, 2014, 09:57:00 AM »
I can only imagine the economic impact of the Browns playing Manziel.  Tickets, jerseys, being the #1 story on Sportscenter, etc.

Even if he wins 3 games this year, they'll be happy.  Hoyer could go 6-10 and they'd be a footnote.

Agreed, he'll be hot shit just like RGIII & Tebow, and will have a massive cult following.  It will soon wear thin after his rookie season when people realize he's just, "ok" at best.  I'm still surprised Jerry Jones and the Cowboys didn't grab him.  They could have kept him on the bench, let him in the game every once in a while (just to keep the hype going) and cashed in on the circus type atmosphere.  

spach23

• Getbig II
« Reply #114 on: August 04, 2014, 05:42:12 PM »
Signed with Muscle Pharm today (bodybuilding related)  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #115 on: August 04, 2014, 06:42:53 PM »
It may happen sooner, may happen later....but that little shit is going to get leveled, buy a very large, very muscular negro traveling 30 miles per hour and that will be the end of Johnny football

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: August 04, 2014, 06:47:21 PM »
Agreed, he'll be hot shit just like RGIII & Tebow, and will have a massive cult following.  It will soon wear thin after his rookie season when people realize he's just, "ok" at best.  I'm still surprised Jerry Jones and the Cowboys didn't grab him.  They could have kept him on the bench, let him in the game every once in a while (just to keep the hype going) and cashed in on the circus type atmosphere.  

the worst part will be the people on his nuts after he has 3 TDs against the hapless Vikings lol.

he has to play in the winter in CIN and BAL and PIT.   It's gonna be so entertaining.

Worst part is how good he will look in preseason against these 4 dogs.  Then week one AT PITTSBURGH lol...

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 05, 2014, 06:52:11 AM »
the worst part will be the people on his nuts after he has 3 TDs against the hapless Vikings lol.

he has to play in the winter in CIN and BAL and PIT.   It's gonna be so entertaining.

Worst part is how good he will look in preseason against these 4 dogs.  Then week one AT PITTSBURGH lol...

Dammmmmn, he's going to need that 4th week bye after his 1st three games.  Rough way to start the season.  I'm betting he gets his shit pushed in, and has 4-5 interceptions within the 1st three games.   :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: August 05, 2014, 07:23:07 AM »
we've seen it with tebow... everyone will get the fever when he upsets someone, there will be MVP talk, etc.  And when he's new, all over the place, he WILL catch a few teams off guard on some plays.

They they will get FILM on him.  Just like tebow.  Once teams had a month or two to get FILM on Tebow - to learn his amateur "tells", the novelty will not work anymore.  He wil be caught and smashed.  Just like tebow.  Also remember, tebow had a world class offence AND defense and he was winning miracle games 10-7 with 60 yard FGs.   Then an actual QB takes over and Manning has an MVP season and breaks crazy records.  That team was GOOD.  Tebow underachieved on that 6-1 streak... manning would have been 7-0 with that same lot.

predictably, we'll see all the manziel worshipping when he jukes someone good with a new move.  But that move won't work in week 3 against the Ravens ;)   Tebow totally sucked when he had starting shot in preseason with Jets - against 4th tier scrubs, he needed a last minute lucky play to win.  An actual QB would have been up 63-0 against the scrubs.  Still, we hear people saying Tebow would be MVP if he just had another chance lol.... but NFL GMs aren't stupid... vick can kill dogs and still play because he can play... can't have a bigger distraction than that lol.   

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #119 on: August 05, 2014, 07:32:27 AM »
A couple years ago I was naive enough to think that once he was drafted Manziel would stop acting a fool. Now, I think he'll be a bust.

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: August 05, 2014, 01:37:19 PM »
we've seen it with tebow... everyone will get the fever when he upsets someone, there will be MVP talk, etc.  And when he's new, all over the place, he WILL catch a few teams off guard on some plays.

They they will get FILM on him.  Just like tebow.  Once teams had a month or two to get FILM on Tebow - to learn his amateur "tells", the novelty will not work anymore.  He wil be caught and smashed.  Just like tebow.  Also remember, tebow had a world class offence AND defense and he was winning miracle games 10-7 with 60 yard FGs.   Then an actual QB takes over and Manning has an MVP season and breaks crazy records.  That team was GOOD.  Tebow underachieved on that 6-1 streak... manning would have been 7-0 with that same lot.

predictably, we'll see all the manziel worshipping when he jukes someone good with a new move.  But that move won't work in week 3 against the Ravens ;)   Tebow totally sucked when he had starting shot in preseason with Jets - against 4th tier scrubs, he needed a last minute lucky play to win.  An actual QB would have been up 63-0 against the scrubs.  Still, we hear people saying Tebow would be MVP if he just had another chance lol.... but NFL GMs aren't stupid... vick can kill dogs and still play because he can play... can't have a bigger distraction than that lol.   

x2. This is all going to get going very soon. Johnny Douchebag is going to make some Sportscenter highlights in these preseason games when he's going against guys who won't even make opening day rosters. The 80% of fans that know absolutely nothing about football will completely overlook that fact and that he doesn't even attempt to read an NFL defense and just takes off and runs when his first read isn't open. The Browns will feel the pressure from the fans and media to start him and then the real fun will begin. That shit he did at A & M isn't going to fly when Terrell Suggs wants nothing more than to make J Douchebag a permanent part of the turf. The AFC North is no joke when it comes to defense. I can't wait to see it all unfold.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: August 05, 2014, 05:05:11 PM »
A couple years ago I was naive enough to think that once he was drafted Manziel would stop acting a fool. Now, I think he'll be a bust.
youre an aggie arent you?

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: August 05, 2014, 07:03:27 PM »
Every fucking aggie in the world is still walking around with a boner because of manziel.... Gayer than having a college with no cheerleaders..

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #123 on: August 05, 2014, 07:14:03 PM »

Not really fair to compare third or fourth string QBs to Peyton Manning.

But I think Manziel will be a complete failure at the next level.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: August 05, 2014, 07:33:31 PM »
Not really fair to compare third or fourth string QBs to Peyton Manning.

But I think Manziel will be a complete failure at the next level.

there are some getbiggers that think Tebow could be a successful NFL QB, but the Gms/Coaches keep him down because he wields too much power with the media.  They overlook the fact he cannot hit an open man at ten yards every time.