Author Topic: Sweden, I love you - but I think you messed up...  (Read 21701 times)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: Sweden, I love you - but I think you messed up...
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2013, 06:05:39 AM »
This is fucked up. Sweden is breaking off more than it can chew. SD will benefit greatly from this.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2013, 06:06:39 AM »
This is fucked up. Sweden is breaking off more than it can chew. SD will benefit greatly from this.
Indeed. More and more people backing SD now.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2013, 06:07:21 AM »
The old saying, "the path to hell is paved with good intentions", seems appropriate.
A

RRR

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2013, 06:10:48 AM »

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2013, 06:15:47 AM »

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2013, 06:24:32 AM »
Go suck off Jimmy Åkesson you sad little infant.  Oh wait, it's only on the internet where you emasculated failures dare squeak about your "politics". 

I will never vote for SD or Åkesson. Their politics are repulsive too.

However, in real life I haven't met one single person who thinks our immigration policy is good, this includes immigrants themselves. It's pure lunacy.

Emasculated? LOL I bet anything you call yourself a feminist too. Tell me I'm wrong.

Go suck off an Islamist.
I

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2013, 06:30:12 AM »
Didn't know you were Swedish Van_Bilderass :)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2013, 06:34:19 AM »
Indeed. More and more people backing SD now.

Funny thing is that Migrationsverket are indirectly sending more voters to SD by acting so rash. They can't be oblivious to this.

I think SD can double it's supporters for the next election.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2013, 07:05:33 AM »

White Europeans will be but a footnote in the history books. Granted, it will take hundreds of years, but if it is talked about in the future, this will be looked back as the turning point.

Rotten Mortimer

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2013, 07:21:16 AM »
I will never vote for SD or Åkesson. Their politics are repulsive too.

However, in real life I haven't met one single person who thinks our immigration policy is good, this includes immigrants themselves. It's pure lunacy.

Emasculated? LOL I bet anything you call yourself a feminist too. Tell me I'm wrong.

Go suck off an Islamist.
I

I'm sorry about your incoherent reply. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2013, 07:51:18 AM »

White Europeans will be but a footnote in the history books. Granted, it will take hundreds of years, but if it is talked about in the future, this will be looked back as the turning point.

And its almost like they are doing it on purpose.
Where is the opposition to this? Where are the eurpoeans who DONT want to to see their entire country, culture and heritage to be overrun by third world foreigners???????

FUCKING DO SOMETHING EUROPE!!!!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2013, 07:52:10 AM »
And its almost like they are doing it on purpose.
Where is the opposition to this? Where are the eurpoeans who DONT want to to see their entire country, culture and heritage to be overrun by third world foreigners???????

FUCKING DO SOMETHING EUROPE!!!!

Brow beaten by guilt
A

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2013, 07:56:59 AM »
Brow beaten by guilt

Yep. Since WW2 Europeans have been conditioned to believe that pride in their own country/culture/race is evil and racist and the moral thing to do is to be as politically correct as possible, open their borders right up and bend over for any group or race that is not your own.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2013, 08:50:12 AM »
No, they will NOT assimilate, Galeniko.

These people, the savage uneducated hordes flooding into Western societies, are evolution. Along with the Southeast Asian Conglomerate technocrats and their inexhaustible supplies of cheap labor, this is the world's future.

The new immigrants have strength in numbers, coalition through their own culture and language, high birthrates, and ability to carve out their own societies within established nations (i.e Sharia Law zones throughout Europe). The native inhabitants of the countries the migrants are pouring into suffer below sustainable birthrates, lack of pride, self-defeatism, economic slowdowns, and a politically correct atmosphere which openly allows easy foreign takeover. All of you are aware that for the first time more whites died then were born last year....this statistic will only accelerate and grow further apart as whites continually lose their influence, culture, power, and ultimately, their civilizations.

Japan, Russia, Israel, and the growing white minorities throughout South and Central America are experiencing this as well to varying degrees. The Western way of life and civilization is finishing up and the next dynasty of humanity come from the deserts of North Africa and the Middle East, the packed provinces of China, and the Favellas of Brazil.

The West has LOST.  Get a non-white wife...teach your children to know multiple languages....anything your future generation can do to distance and separate themselves from being identified European or any similarily doomed peoples.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2013, 08:52:44 AM »
Fuck Sweden

This country sucks ass
x2. In 2-3 years I'm out of here.

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2013, 11:34:56 AM »
I can't understand why we are doing this but I know it's not out of solidarity.

Maybe it's meant to increase competition among "unqualified jobs" and keep wages and inflation down...?

Which in turn would affect the economic policies in different ways (lower interest rate from the central bank, etc) that would benefit some people (real estate owners among others) more than others...

Something is f*cking crooked...  >:(

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2013, 11:39:41 AM »
No, they will NOT assimilate, Galeniko.

These people, the savage uneducated hordes flooding into Western societies, are evolution. Along with the Southeast Asian Conglomerate technocrats and their inexhaustible supplies of cheap labor, this is the world's future.

The new immigrants have strength in numbers, coalition through their own culture and language, high birthrates, and ability to carve out their own societies within established nations (i.e Sharia Law zones throughout Europe). The native inhabitants of the countries the migrants are pouring into suffer below sustainable birthrates, lack of pride, self-defeatism, economic slowdowns, and a politically correct atmosphere which openly allows easy foreign takeover. All of you are aware that for the first time more whites died then were born last year....this statistic will only accelerate and grow further apart as whites continually lose their influence, culture, power, and ultimately, their civilizations.

Japan, Russia, Israel, and the growing white minorities throughout South and Central America are experiencing this as well to varying degrees. The Western way of life and civilization is finishing up and the next dynasty of humanity come from the deserts of North Africa and the Middle East, the packed provinces of China, and the Favellas of Brazil.

The West has LOST.  Get a non-white wife...teach your children to know multiple languages....anything your future generation can do to distance and separate themselves from being identified European or any similarily doomed peoples.

Spot on.  Read the book, "Reflections on the Revolution in Europe: Islam, Immigration, and the West". It is very eye opening.  Probably one of the most influential things I've read in a while.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2013, 11:40:28 AM »
Spot on.  Read the book, "Reflections on the Revolution in Europe: Islam, Immigration, and the West". It is very eye opening.  Probably one of the most influential things I've read in a while.

It's on my list.  Ever read anything by Jared Taylor?
A

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2013, 11:40:59 AM »
Ireland is the same. I dont know about sweden but in the mid 90's irish president (a woman) agreed to take in an uncapped amount of third world 'refugees' to please the European Union.
It just doesn't work, you cannot import hundreds of thousands of scum who dont want to work and give them everything natives have worked hard for.
It has ruined ireland, its ruined france, parts of Holland and belgium

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2013, 11:41:57 AM »
Ireland is the same. I dont know about sweden but in the mid 90's irish president (a woman) agreed to take in an uncapped amount of third world 'refugees' to please the European Union.
It just doesn't work, you cannot import hundreds of thousands of scum who dont want to work and give them everything natives have worked hard for.
It has ruined ireland, its ruined france, parts of Holland and belgium
that's why women don't belong in politics. too emotional.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2013, 11:43:07 AM »
that's why women don't belong in politics. too emotional.
When the ira got disbanded ireland went to shit. Too soft now

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2013, 11:47:53 AM »
It's on my list. 

Awesome book, one of the books I read while me and my wife were remodeling our house for the baby, and living in a shithole.  I picked it up while looking for something else.  I actually thought it would be about one of the other revolutions in the mid 1800's, or something like that, then read the dust jacket and was like, "gotta get it".

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2013, 12:02:56 PM »
Yes, it's quite a depressing sight these days.

Back in the 80s, my neighbourhood was a wonderful area, pity i didn't appreciate what i had as much then.

Nowadays you mostly see africans and arabs, no matter where you go.

If you've experienced Sweden in the 70s up until now as i have, you can see a quite depressing change, and the amount increases at an alarming rate.

Wherever you go (you're only safe in your office), you hear some foreign language (african or arabic) thinking you are in some foreign country instead of your beloved home.

In the early 90s, i left Sweden and lived in Paris for some time, but it was the same there, africans and arabs wherever you went.
I didn't stay long in Paris i tell ya, but who knew that Sweden has reached the same state now in the 2000s?

No matter where you look these days, there are Burkas all around and people speaking some distant language, nobody is speaking swedish. Too many thugs and gangrapes occuring.

And even today as i was heading to the bank, there was a rotund lady covered in some foreign garb and a burka, mumbling some incoherent language to me as she was sitting on the ground.

She looked at me and said some incomprehensible words in some language, i believe she was begging and wanted money, but who knows really? They don't speak swedish and not even english.

This NEVER happened before! Not in this area!

Depresses me to no end. (and has been for quite some years now)

You deserve better than that my friend!  :-\

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2013, 12:06:03 PM »
Didn't know you were Swedish Van_Bilderass :)

You guys are so good at English / US Culture that you can't even recognize each other... lol