Author Topic: Alpha Pharma Vitrex  (Read 2498 times)

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
Alpha Pharma Vitrex
« on: September 17, 2013, 03:24:16 AM »
Has anyone tried Alpha Pharma Vitrex, the  growth hormone, is it like close to pharma grade and properly dosed??
$

whitewidow

Re: Alpha Pharma Vitrex
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 03:31:56 AM »
Has anyone tried Alpha Pharma Vitrex, the  growth hormone, is it like close to pharma grade and properly dosed??

Yes at least the first few lots were real strong. I have not tried it for about a year and a half.

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 03:38:32 AM »
Yes at least the first few lots were real strong. I have not tried it for about a year and a half.
I am getting a 500iu kit very soon. Expecting good results. Other products are very good
$

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2013, 02:18:21 AM »
Well I know they purposely made the first two batches extra strong as they were trying to take over the whole overseas HGH market knocking off competition like Riptropin, real Hygetropin, all the generic companys as well such as Chinese Red tops, Blue tops and yellow tops same HGH with just a diffrent color top. Vitex was way better then any if those brands in question but the company Alpha-Pharma has been in some trouble lately so I am not sure the quality is still way more potent as it was a year ago. Some of those really strong potent batches(kits) have all been seized).

ARTICLE-----

In the northeastern part of India’s largest city, a million metropolis of Mumbai, coughs moped taxis, cars and buses pass the white apartment building, while the constant honking and drowns policemen trill whistles. Far above the streets palms facing text ‘Sagar Tech Plaza A’ on the building.

The difference from the usual Danish cityscape is huge. However, the correlation between this place in Mumbai and Denmark are much closer than cultural contrasts and the distance of 6400 km suggests. The name Sagar Tech Plaza A has namely appeared on tens of thousands of doping agents Danish customs officers have seized over the past year. Primary anabolic steroids.

READ Also Dane behind large drug company

The place is directly linked to the company Alpha-Pharma Healthcare. Documents obtained under the Indian Companies Registration in Mumbai shows that the company was founded in December 2005 by three Danes – one of them is still CEO. Jacob Sporon-Fiedler, is his name. Or just mr. Jacob, as he is called in India.

In the past seven years, Alpha-Pharma has grown steadily and today flourishes as many of its products on the illicit drug market in Denmark and many other countries, the Danish authorities consider the company as one of the major players on the black market.

As late as October seized Tax 1,600 ampoules of growth hormone from Alpha-Pharma Healthcare. On the illegal drug market, they have a value in the region of half a million pounds.

Also, authorities in Austria, Germany, Sweden and Norway have seized large quantities of steroids from Alpha-Pharma.

That is why we traveled to Mumbai to find out where the golden ampoules come from. And to ask mr. Jacob, why his medicine products also floating around on illicit markets in countries like USA, UK, Australia and especially Denmark.

On the 3rd floor to Sagar Tech Plaza A there is obscure. Traffic noise is muffled. At the end of a narrow time is Office 317, which has been listed on the packaging of the seized drugs in Denmark. There are no windows in the room. Two locked solid wooden doors blocking the access.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 04:36:42 AM »
alpha pharma is shit, lab is led by a pedofile, do not buy

It has always been good gear. Lab tests from 3rd party prove that and I can personally vouch for the products a few years ago. I know the owner got in some shit but since he got in some trouble that has to do with sex crimes that makes it bad gear? The prpoducts have been thouroughly broken down and are as good as they could possibly get. I don't know how great they are these days as now there are counterfeits and they are being watched but they are a very popular brand. Of course they were better when they first came out and there were no counterfeits. I have vouched for AP for years and llwellyn and Ronny T vouch for AP as well as the testing couldn't of turned out any better. I have npothing to gain from supporting AP gear. I just think they make good products up until about a year ago when the main guy got in some shit. Here is the 3rd party tests william did. He loves AP gear. Also there Vitex first few batches was overdosed!

Not sure I would order from the guys who sell it now but back when EM had it AP had the best gear! At least everything I got was super high grade. Bpdy of science website is not up anymore but here is the findings from william llwellyn this was also added in his yearly book.
________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ______________
ARTICLE-
Some excerpts from William Llewellyn on Alpha Pharma:
Full article here: http://www.bodyofscience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4630

Alpha-Pharma went further by providing us copies of drug registration forms in India, stamped by the Commissioner of the Foods & Drugs Control Administration of Gujarat State. By what we were provided, the company and products indeed appear to be registered, at least for sale as exports.

Alpha-Pharma also furnished us copies of laboratory analysis reports showing their products to contain the proper amounts of steroid and no bacterial contamination. While we appreciate the documentation, here at Body of Science, we do not like to accept lab reports directly from manufacturers. It would be too easy for a company to manipulate the results. So we commissioned our own set of tests on two Alpha-Pharma products, Testobolin (testosterone enanthate) and Testorapid (testosterone propionate). The testing was extensive, and demonstrated not only that the products contained the proper steroids in sufficient dosages, but also that they were free of bacterial contamination, and of high pharmaceutical purity.

Alpha Pharma's products meet the standards required by the U.S. FDA, the Australian FDA, the United Kingdom FDA and the World Health Organization.

Alpha Pharma is also licensed and in good standing with the Thai government, where their labs are located.

They can also provide all of the following and have provided the following:

*Drug Master Files for submission to the United States FDA and the European Community

*Dossiers for Certificate of Suitability of monographs of the European Pharmacopoeia

*Responses to audit reports and follow up activities

*Site Master Files (Australian TGA)

There are not too many companies out there that can provide documentation such as that to that extent.
Alpha Pharma is indeed 100% Human Grade.
________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ _________
All of that was from Williams mouth not mine and he has been around this game for YEARS!!! Everybody knows that!

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2013, 06:10:58 AM »
nice deleting of posts, freedom of speech

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2013, 11:04:45 AM »
wasnt me. Maybe the moderator.
its priced at $450. Getting a hard bargain
 ;D ;D ;D
$

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2013, 08:14:17 PM »

so if the owner was involved in some sex scandal that has nothing to do with the quality of the gear when there are blab analysis backing up the claims. Your claim makes no sense without lab test. " That gear is not good because the owner got in some trouble that had to do with sex" if you backed it up with some underdosed lab tests fine but going on the fact he got in trouble for some sex crimes means nothing when it comes to the quality of the gear where there are lab tests showing the Vitex in question is overdosed, in fact all the products would pass USA FDA qualifications. If they don't please post up these underdosed lab results not just some report showing somebody got in trouble. I honestly think Gh15 ratted out Alpha-pharma due to jealousy issues.

VintageYork

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2013, 05:17:07 PM »
Save your money,only buy pharma GH.

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2013, 07:41:52 PM »
Save your money,only buy pharma GH.

Yeah that would be the best thing to do but if you are using huge amounts like 15-18IU's a day or more you might have to mix in some cheaper HGH,however if you can afford it and can get unlimited amounts of legit USA HGH def go that route.

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2013, 07:06:20 AM »
Yeah that would be the best thing to do but if you are using huge amounts like 15-18IU's a day or more you might have to mix in some cheaper HGH,however if you can afford it and can get unlimited amounts of legit USA HGH def go that route.
lilly's 30 iu GH costs like $140, a pen. Thats insane compared to vitrex. But are the results worth it? ???
$

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2013, 08:12:53 AM »
I vouch for AP when EM had it as well everything I had from them was golden everything was professional and nicely put together ....... now since I haven't had any in a year or so I can't say anything for the sources pushing it