Author Topic: Boldenone vs Nandrolone  (Read 17360 times)

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: Boldenone vs Nandrolone
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2013, 06:51:10 AM »
I've never believed (well, at one time, I did... then I smartened up) that you needed to increase the dose with each cycle to keep making gains... this just isn't true.

I use the same amount now.... wait... no, I use LESS now than I did 10years ago and I still make gains.

I think the "prime" spot is around 4-5g's... in the past I've used 7g. but I look better now at about 20-25lbs less bodyweight and about 4% less bodyfat (which I maintain year round) using around 4g/wk than I did back when I used 7+... and back then, my diet was better. eating is a bitch when you're busy all day. i'm lucky if I get 4 training days a week, and since I do FSt7-style shit, my workouts are only about 30mins...... and I get even less done if my girl works out with me.

listen, if more was always better, I have enough stuff to run 20g/wk for years... but I don't. 4-5g or a few months, then back down to 1g for a month or so to "reset", mentally and physically, then back at it.

Well I'm not sure where this came from man. I didn't say that I needed to increase the dosages each time it was more me not wanting to use more than I needed. I also don't want to waste my time

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2013, 11:20:09 AM »
Well I'm not sure where this came from man. I didn't say that I needed to increase the dosages each time it was more me not wanting to use more than I needed. I also don't want to waste my time

I tend to ramble when I try to explain things.. sorry. lol

my point was, you'll be happier with the results if you double those dosages, and you can probably stay at the same doses for your next cycle and still continue to make gains.

I've regretted not using more, but never regretted using too much. doubling those dosages won't be overkill... using 7g a week, would (probably) be overkill. if that makes sense.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2013, 11:03:56 PM »
Thanks man I'll bear this in mind

Eric

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2013, 11:32:12 AM »
i love nandrolone.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2013, 12:08:08 PM »
is it a true story nandrolone surpresses natural test for up to 18 months?

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2013, 01:34:29 PM »
you can pass a dope test for nandrolone (oil based) only after the 3rd month of the last injection so there is no way its circulating in your body after that point of time.
$

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2013, 01:35:30 PM »
you can pass a dope test for nandrolone (oil based) only after the 3rd month of the last injection so there is no way its circulating in your body after that point of time.
but does that truly answer the question?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2013, 02:37:37 PM »
You're gonna have to do a little reading yourself if interested.

Test levels after a 100mg nandrolone injections....

Plasma testosterone concentrations were most rapidly and completely suppressed within the first week after injections of the phenylpropionate ester (fig. 3; tables2 and 6), but this suppression was sustained for the shortest time. The duration of suppression was significantly longest after the gluteal 1-ml injection. Plasma testosterone concentrations returned to base line by day 13 after the phenylpropionate ester but required >20 days to return to base-line levels after the decanoate ester. Among the decanoate ester injections, both injection volume and site significantly influenced plasma testosterone concentrations (tables 3 and 6). Plasma inhibin levels after decanoate ester injections were suppressed to significantly lower nadir levels after 1-ml gluteal injection (fig. 3; table 6). Plasma inhibin was not assayed after nandrolone phenylpropionate (group 1) injection.

http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/281/1/93.full

18 months is the amount of time nandrolone has been detectable in drug tests. Own recovery will vary I'm sure but you're a lifer now, no need to concern yourself with these things. 

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2013, 04:00:14 PM »
I'm finally going to use deca at a lower body fat than I've ever been. Using eq now and the only thing that jumps out is vascularity. Nandrolone is truly an awesome healing compound like no other. I still get sore for days on eq, but with deca you forget what being sore actually feels like.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2013, 09:48:42 PM »

Anecdotally it's harder than other steroids. I think this is just because it shrinks your nuts more than most steroids.
Run some IGF-1, or insulin if you can't get hold of IGF-1 (it's mostly fake but even the fake shit works fairly well- can only imagine what REAL IGF-1 is like haha) - this will hypertrophy your testicles very quickly
Take clomid to bring the balls back and hcg to emulate the balls job
Tamoxifen to stop estrogen running rampant
You can also run something non suppressive like proviron or arimistane

Should get you back up and running very fast, especially if you start this after your last injection

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2013, 10:12:40 PM »
With the Tren being thrown in the 2nd month, why even bother with either of those - just stick to test/tren throughout cycle.

Bold - a waste IF less than 600mg weekly.

Nandro - stronger and preferred over bold if what you are looking for is strictly strength. It also adds a nice touch to the physique.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2013, 03:07:41 PM »
Because strength athletes get better results using them to supplement their training cycles. So you alternate anabolics with androgens

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2014, 11:35:42 AM »
A little late to this, but it seems like most people will have a strong preference one way or another.  Never talked to anyone that liked them both equally.

Deca blows EQ away, in my opinion.  Builds muscle, increases strength, and gives me a nice assertive edge while taking it.  EQ is just mild all around, both in terms of side effects and results.

I would still like to try Fort Dodge or Peso Pesado EQ sometime...a friend of mine said it blew away any UGL EQ he's ever tried, even at 1/6 of the dosage (Fort Dodge is dosed at 50mg/ml compared to 300mg/ml for UGL stuff)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2014, 08:35:53 PM »
depends on the person. some guys can get away with using Deca only cycles but most guys get bad side effects when they use more deca then test. Best results I have gotten and most everybody else as using almost .25 more Test then deca.

I agree.. I had to always use a 2:1 ratio with test and deca otherwise I would be playing pool with a rope