Author Topic: The importance of Trenbolone in bodybuilding  (Read 17156 times)

CycleJunkie

• Getbig II
Re: The importance of Trenbolone in bodybuilding
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2013, 01:14:23 PM »
Well, to be honest, Christo...most of the DHT derived AAS types can contribute to male pattern baldness if one is predisposed.  I wouldn't consider trenbolone to be one of the worst, I'd rank Winny, Anavar, and Masteron as being more aggressive as it relates to male pattern baldness acceleration...

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2013, 01:24:03 PM »
I think tren is a powerful drug and well worth the price .... it does have characteristics that the others don't .... it has an effiency affect as in it will make better use of the fuel put into your body, meaning less food waste also meaning one would have to eat X amount of food to grow X amount of size but when tren is at work one can eat less and achieve the X amount of size ..... that's where the CUTTING effect comes in less cals just as much muscle gains =more muscle % added the more your body will burn therefore increasing your fat burning abilities...... IM LAZY AND DIDNT READ everyone's post so if I'm repeating oh well

CycleJunkie

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2013, 01:26:13 PM »
When I speak to folks about this topic, I frequently find that their definition of "gaining fat" and mine differ.  For instance, if someone is happy staying at around 10% body fat levels then I could probably buy into the argument that folks think they aren't "gaining fat" when on trenbolone while still partaking in eating the occasional "dirty" food (by the way I absolutely despise the terms clean/dirty but we'll save this for another day).

I'm not someone who is going to be happy at 10% and so I'm going to notice when I start holding excess water and/or gaining fat a lot easier than these folks...

As you basically just described to me, you most likely aren't going to be above TDEE if you are eating three "clean" (uggh, grinding my teeth) meals along with one or two "dirty" (hitting my head on my desk) meals...

In other words, you aren't "eating whatever you want" or proving that it is "impossible to gain fat on trenbolone"...

CycleJunkie

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2013, 01:28:05 PM »
Yes, along with the potential capabilities of slightly elevating TDEE, trenbolone will also help increase the body's nutrient partitioning capabilities...

CycleJunkie

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2013, 01:34:22 PM »
Tip of the cap, kind sir.

When you start doing things like adding equal dose Masteron and high EQ to the equation then the mutation really begins to happen!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2013, 08:02:29 PM »
Why are GH15 clones trolling all of a sudden sigh...  :'(

VintageYork

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2013, 09:00:55 PM »
Ahmed,Nasser was a very intelligent man I gave him oral sex and let him nutt in my ass! ,imagine a dope like you on his team.I took one up the ass for his team!!

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2013, 01:53:55 AM »
Its trenbolona not trenbolone jheeze some people.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2013, 02:06:02 AM »
Seriously though so many (of the same)people jizzing in their pants over 'magic in a bottle' tren.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2013, 06:08:18 AM »
Ahmed,Nasser was a very intelligent man I gave him oral sex and let him nutt in my ass! ,imagine a dope like you on his team.I took one up the ass for his team!!

You're a fucking homo drug dealer, and nasser was never GH15. Clearly shows you're a douchebag drug dealer and you tried very hard to make yourself appear as Nasser pretending being German and anti-israel and then pro-israel to suck Ron's balls until you got booted outta here for being a scammer and crook. You tried impersonate others including Nasser, but you're just a fucking low life. You've been called out and it's obvious it's you and your cronies. I mean talking to yourself to your low post count accounts. Gtfo you dick lover.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2013, 06:36:20 AM »
Message for the gimmicks: NO TRENBOLONA ,,   NO BODYBUILD.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2013, 11:32:14 AM »
Well, to be honest, Christo...most of the DHT derived AAS types can contribute to male pattern baldness if one is predisposed.  I wouldn't consider trenbolone to be one of the worst, I'd rank Winny, Anavar, and Masteron as being more aggressive as it relates to male pattern baldness acceleration...

But anavar is very mild and not so androgenic then Tren :o

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2013, 11:34:50 AM »
LOL all I can think of is gh15,I blew him a few times for some strango tren. lots of new members talk compounds,every other word out of your small pea brain mind is gh15 this gh15 that. Truth is he has a small dick and I have suck a many for compounds

this post sums you up homo
T

CycleJunkie

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2013, 12:53:00 PM »
But anavar is very mild and not so androgenic then Tren :o

Haha, it isn't so mild if you are a lipid!  :)

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2013, 09:53:47 PM »
LOL all I can think of is gh15,I blew him a few times for some strango tren. lots of new members talk compounds,every other word out of your small pea brain mind is gh15 this gh15 that. Truth is he has a small dick and I have suck a many for compounds

;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2013, 02:49:19 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2013, 07:48:49 PM »
^da faq  :o

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2013, 02:33:35 AM »
300 mg a day? ::) seriously?

Your prolactin would be off the charts unless you took enough caber to completely shut down your igf1 production ( oh but I forgot, tren increases igf according to the experts.. Wait, no it actually doesn't according to bloodwork)

Not sure if gal agrees but IMO tren is just another drug, nothing magic and prolactin sides suck more tan estrogen ones

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2013, 03:10:01 AM »
I have had in the past problems with high prolactin levels way after the use of tren ended. And i used a ridiculous small amount.
I dealt with it using half a pill of dostinex every 3-4 days during 2 months. Then my levels droped and keept that way.
PCT with pregnyl and dufine did nothing at the time.
Tren is a no go for me. There are a lot of substances in the market that give you similar results, without the limp dick.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2013, 09:19:08 PM »

Single white female version of Shelby Starnes.

ultra_blue

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2013, 11:09:46 PM »
that geleniko video is fucking awesome.  thank you for sharing that.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2013, 09:49:14 AM »
stop using caber u fools, start using pramipexole it will raise ur GH levels too, take it at night cuz ull feel drowzy and crap if u take it any other time.

RonMexico

• Getbig I
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2013, 12:16:19 PM »

stop using caber u fools, start using pramipexole it will raise ur GH levels too, take it at night cuz ull feel drowzy and crap if u take it any other time.

prami can make you sick if you jump on it right away, start small and build up the dose.

Don't understand the hate in this thread, lifter is pretty much spot on.

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2013, 01:16:52 PM »
I have had in the past problems with high prolactin levels way after the use of tren ended. And i used a ridiculous small amount.
I dealt with it using half a pill of dostinex every 3-4 days during 2 months. Then my levels droped and keept that way.
PCT with pregnyl and dufine did nothing at the time.
Tren is a no go for me. There are a lot of substances in the market that give you similar results, without the limp dick.

PCT? what is that? A bodybuilder never goes off

noway55

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2013, 01:43:09 PM »
300 mg a day? ::) seriously?

Your prolactin would be off the charts unless you took enough caber to completely shut down your igf1 production ( oh but I forgot, tren increases igf according to the experts.. Wait, no it actually doesn't according to bloodwork)

Not sure if gal agrees but IMO tren is just another drug, nothing magic and prolactin sides suck more tan estrogen ones

That's just not true. Everybody responds differently and unless you are extremely sensitive to 19-nors you should never require enough caber to significantly affect igf.