Author Topic: Where Did Former Industry Insider John Romano Go?  (Read 6667 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Where Did Former Industry Insider John Romano Go?
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2013, 07:23:15 AM »
Sounds like you are considering a move to Mexico Vince.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2013, 07:26:54 AM »

Doubtful.....the one thing I can agree with Romano on is the freedom that living in Mexico involves.  For very little money, you can live like a king.  He prob spends less than 600 dollars a month for his homes...a 2 bedroom apartment generally runs about 300 and housing outside the city is much cheaper....about 200 bucks.    Cost for electricity and food is so cheap that you would think they were giving that shit away for free and for about 50 dollars a week, you can have a maid come in a few days a week to clean, cook, and subsequently go get your groceries for you.  Cable and DSL is widely available and cheap too.  The only expensive stuff down there is getting electronics like refrigerators, TV's....you'll pay double for stuff imported but you can buy local shit like Meebox.  

And don't believe that shit about everyone is getting shot and beheaded in Mexico.  As long as you mind your fucking business, keep your mouth shut,  and don't get caught up in the drug business you're fine....and I'm not referring to steroids because you can easily buy and sell as much as you want and the police wouldn't give a shit.  I can honestly bet that Romano is selling down there and its no big deal.

So just imagine for one moment folks.  You wake up in you home and get your workout in for the way in your home gym.  Right after you shower, your maid will have your towel and your clothes ironed and pressed for you to wear and your breakfast right on the table hot and ready to eat....eggs, tortillas, coffee, fruit, etc.  Then take your vitamins or whatever you desire whether its Centrum or a shot of Deca or Winny because no one gives a shit.  From there you can either work from home in your office or do whatever.  By noon, you have lunch prepared on the table.  Mid afternoon, you can have someone come over for a massage, goof around and watch TV while your maid cleans, washes clothes and by dinnertime have a full supper once again prepared for your maid.  Even on the weekend when your maid is not there, she'll have meals prepared for you to re-heat or you can call a taxi or driver for you to go about town...10-20 dollars...chump change.  You can get an unlimited bus pass for 25.00 a month if you didn't even wanted to save money...but who cares.

For about 1000 US dollars a month, you can live quite well in Mexico...for 2000 dollars you can live like a prince.  You can't just go and live there, you have to get a visa, sign some papers, show proof of monthly income, etc.  Jobs are scarce there but if you already have money and you can operate your business online like I do, you're perfectly fine.  If you miss the states, just call a taxi to the airport and you can be in Atlanta within a few hours.

I think a good documentary would be basile meeting up with you in Nc and you 2 go on a road trip to Mexico to find John and film the whole thing. Comedy gold and the words will still be blue, only spoken instead of written

You cant call it Finding Flotsam
"

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2013, 07:28:50 AM »
He was replaced by John Parmesan and no one even noticed.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2013, 07:32:03 AM »
Still wouldn't live there.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2013, 07:32:57 AM »
romano and anabolichalo are in turkey getting hair transplants.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2013, 07:48:43 AM »
Sounds like you are considering a move to Mexico Vince.

I have considered it greatly.  For someone like me, it would be a much better lifestyle but currently I have way too many ties to the US right now.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2013, 07:50:10 AM »
I have considered it greatly.  For someone like me, it would be a much better lifestyle but currently I have way too many ties to the US right now.

You could run internet businesses there just as easily as you could here.  You could also buy a nice gym for way less money.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2013, 07:58:36 AM »
You could run internet businesses there just as easily as you could here.  You could also buy a nice gym for way less money.

Exactly...wouldn't even bother buying a gym or anything but just run my internet business so I'd have plenty of time to hang out on the beach all day and go to the clubs on the weekend....I would put my stuff in storage and get a Mail Box Etc so I can forward goods straight to Mexico if I needed them. 
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2013, 08:03:50 AM »
Exactly...wouldn't even bother buying a gym or anything but just run my internet business so I'd have plenty of time to hang out on the beach all day and go to the clubs on the weekend....I would put my stuff in storage and get a Mail Box Etc so I can forward goods straight to Mexico if I needed them. 

Would be nice to own a vacation home there but I can't imagine living there because of safety issues. I might be able to get by if I claim relation to El Canelo. Vince, as a gay man would you be concerned about gay bashing.  Might not be a problem if you lived in a gated community.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2013, 08:24:06 AM »
Would be nice to own a vacation home there but I can't imagine living there because of safety issues. I might be able to get by if I claim relation to El Canelo. Vince, as a gay man would you be concerned about gay bashing.  Might not be a problem if you lived in a gated community.

Its no problem because no one really cares about gay and lesbian shit.  But like I said, you mind your own fucking business and you have no worries...I mean, if you're butt fucking some gringo out in the middle of the street you're asking for trouble.  however if you do your research, you'll know where to go around town.  Don't act like a big shot, don't flash cash, and you'll avoid hustlers and thieves
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2013, 07:56:36 AM »

What effort at uppityspeak is this? 

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2013, 07:58:20 AM »
He was replaced by John Parmesan and no one even noticed.

;D
R

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2013, 08:07:14 AM »
Fuck it, it rhymes.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2013, 08:12:10 AM »
Romano should come here. Although I'm not too sure Getbig would welcome him and I don't think it would be good for Ron's well being. lol

You'd be Surprised...

I'm not him though

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2013, 09:41:57 AM »
Did he ever track down his pectorali? Last I heard they entered the witness protection program and had been relocated to Alaska. Then the trail goes cold (literally and figuratively).

I heard they reunited for a brief moment but then John took a wrong turn somewhere in the south central area and his pecs were kidnapped at gunpoint and then vanished like a fart in the wind...