Author Topic: Pelosi is insane.  (Read 2102 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Pelosi is insane.
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 07:28:09 AM »
That brain dead feminist actually claimed that Obama had cut the deficit. She forgot to mention that he ran it up and did not cut it in half by the end of his first term as he promised.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 07:47:50 AM »
She should have her face shoved into a fat sweaty hairy italian man's buttcrack while he has the runs and then toss her down a flight of stairs. If she gets up after this, douse her in tar and oil and feathers, suspend her on a cable from a crane, parade her down main street, and drop her into an open sewer. If she climbs back out, re apply the tar and feathers, place her into one of those circus cannons, and launch her into the sea in the direction of the farellon islands

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2013, 07:50:04 AM »
That's the unique thing about Congress...she lives in one of those districts where you can say practically ANYTHING and no matter how ridiculous knows her seat is perfectly secure every election.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2013, 09:40:16 AM »
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/09/23/pelosi-death-of-40-hour-work-week-means-freedom-to-follow-your-passion-83916

This woman and Obama are a menace to reality

LOL @ menace to reality

Although her statement was absurd I would think you of all people could understand it.
You don't seem to work anywhere near 40 hours a week and everyone knows you spend the majority of your waking hours following your "passion" of obsessing over every little thing that Obama does (or doesn't do) whether real or completely imaginary.

what she should have said is that there is no proof that the ACA will increase part time worker by reducing full time workers on any large scale (yes, I know you can find examples here and there but no actual proof of this on a large scale).  In fact part time workers have recently increased by 2% while full time workers have increased by 5%. She should have also pointed out that part time workers always go up during a recession and they are actually lower now (as a % of the workforce) than just a few years ago.  
http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2013/08/two-graphs-showing-decisively-that-obamacare-is-not-creating-a-permanent-part-time-america/278887/

If she just keeps pulling people back to reality from the ACA self induced paranoia she wouldn't feel compelled to make these ridiculous statments

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2013, 05:12:06 PM »
LOL this is straws hero

this lady needs to go plain and simple

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2013, 05:18:27 PM »
She should have her face shoved into a fat sweaty hairy italian man's buttcrack while he has the runs and then toss her down a flight of stairs. If she gets up after this, douse her in tar and oil and feathers, suspend her on a cable from a crane, parade her down main street, and drop her into an open sewer. If she climbs back out, re apply the tar and feathers, place her into one of those circus cannons, and launch her into the sea in the direction of the farellon islands

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2013, 07:11:19 PM »
LOL this is straws hero

this lady needs to go plain and simple

don't speak for me dipshit

and she will "go" as soon as the voters in her state don't want her anymore

right wing morons who don't live in her state don't get a vote

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2013, 07:27:44 PM »
don't speak for me dipshit

and she will "go" as soon as the voters in her state don't want her anymore

right wing morons who don't live in her state don't get a vote
you dont have to be "right wing" to see that this woman represents all that is wrong in this country

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2013, 07:28:40 PM »
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/09/23/pelosi-death-of-40-hour-work-week-means-freedom-to-follow-your-passion-83916

This woman and Obama are a menace to reality

Pelosi is flat out insane. I wish that she wouldn't get re-elected, but realistically speaking the probability of that happening is exactly 0.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2013, 07:31:40 PM »
lol @ you knowing something that everyone else knew was batshit insane, oh, 20 years ago.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2013, 07:35:57 PM »
Pelosi is flat out insane. I wish that she wouldn't get re-elected, but realistically speaking the probability of that happening is exactly 0.

she definitely makes idiotic comments once  and awhile (like almost everyone does) but she's nowhere the congenitally insane people like in the House like Michelle Bachman, Louie Gohmert, Steve King,
etc.... who say moronic shit every time they open their mouth

simply no comparison

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2013, 07:37:12 PM »
you dont have to be "right wing" to see that this woman represents all that is wrong in this country

yeah, tell us "all what is wrong" with this country and how Pelosi represents all of it

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2013, 07:39:50 PM »
lol @ you knowing something that everyone else knew was batshit insane, oh, 20 years ago.

It is worth repeating, especially since she keeps upping the ante.

she definitely makes idiotic comments once  and awhile (like almost everyone does) but she's nowhere the congenitally insane people like in the House like Michelle Bachman, Louie Gohmert, Steve King, etc.... who say moronic shit every time they open their mouth

simply no comparison

Those are, without a doubt, some very crazy people. But she is no different than any of them on the crazy scale. She just has a (D) after her name. But I don't care about that because I don't evaluate positions or craziness based on what party one is affiliated with; only based on what one says.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2013, 07:41:56 PM »
It is worth repeating, especially since she keeps upping the ante.

Those are, without a doubt, some very crazy people. But she is no different than any of them on the crazy scale. She just has a (D) after her name. But I don't care about that because I don't evaluate positions or craziness based on what party one is affiliated with; only based on what one says.

and what she said in that video was fucking ridiculous but doesn't even get to the first level of "crazy" of almost anything that the few people I mentioned have said

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2013, 07:44:05 PM »
and what she said in that video was fucking ridiculous but doesn't even get to the first level of "crazy" of almost anything that the few people I mentioned have said

and thus we all know straw man is a libtard

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2013, 07:46:48 PM »
and thus we all know straw man is a libtard

I'll take that as a compliment coming from someone like you

Any time a certified moron thinks I'm stupid then I know I'm on the right track

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2013, 07:47:26 PM »

She has said other things that are plenty crazy. And she's supported/voted for plenty of even crazier things. She's right up there with Michelle Bachmann, Rick Santorum and Steve King.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2013, 07:48:58 PM »
She has said other things that are plenty crazy. And she's supported/voted for plenty of even crazier things. She's right up there with Michelle Bachmann, Rick Santorum and Steve King.

if you'd like, feel free to post some examples and when I get home I will post some examples of Bachmann for comparison

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2013, 07:57:17 PM »
if you'd like, feel free to post some examples and when I get home I will post some examples of Bachmann for comparison

Beyond the quote that is the subject of this topic, which is monumentally stupid and beyond fucked up? I submit into evidence Nancy Pelosi's votes as a member of the House of Representatives. They speak volumes.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2013, 08:32:17 PM »
Beyond the quote that is the subject of this topic, which is monumentally stupid and beyond fucked up? I submit into evidence Nancy Pelosi's votes as a member of the House of Representatives. They speak volumes.

LOL - ok

I can totally understand why you'd prefer not to compare Bachmann quotes to Pelosi quotes

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2013, 10:17:07 PM »
I don't particularly care to compare quotes from crazy people. I gain nothing from it.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2013, 04:06:14 AM »
LOL - ok

I can totally understand why you'd prefer not to compare Bachmann quotes to Pelosi quotes

Again and thus we know straw is a libtard

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2013, 06:32:11 AM »
Again and thus we know straw is a libtard

True. He will go so far as to argue that somehow Bachmann is worse than Pelosi.

Seriously, I can't think of anyone in government who is anywhere as stupid as Pelosi.