Author Topic: Would you get into a relationship with a broad who had kids?  (Read 4154 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Re: Kids
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2013, 11:54:47 AM »
There's nothing wrong w/ dating her but make sure u don't get her pregnant and u have an exit strategy for when things inevitably go wrong.

True, pregnancy could complicate things. I think i forgot how many times i've gone raw and bought her the morning after pill. But would you say pregnancy would be worse than her wanting to possibly get married in Las Vegas to get her paper work straight? She's by the way from the Phillippines.
#

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2013, 11:58:12 AM »
Dude, we aren't worried about there possibly being kid/ex-husband drama, we're all saying that a mother not having full custody is indicative of much larger emotional issues.  Trust us...

True. But what am i to do? She left all her other ex's and pretty much most of them blow up her phone on a weekly/monthly basis trying to win her back. They buy her expensive LV bags, name brand bikinis, take her out for dinner, etc as friends so she says. But the point is if i let go of her another man or ex will pick her up just like that. I must really be high strung off of her full body package and beauty, women...
#

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2013, 12:00:16 PM »
There will come a point in life when you'll have to make a choice to start dating a woman with children. Earlier if you're in America. The older you get obviously the more likely with will be a women will have children. My limit is 1. That's it.

As you guys get older, you will find more and more women have kids.  Eventually, it will get to the point where it will be rare to meet a woman in her late 30's and above who doesn't have at least one ankle biter.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2013, 12:02:35 PM »
if she wasnt a nutcase she would be fighting for her right 5o get the kids back instead of clubbing. Jist thqt she moved thousand miles from her kids says often alot. Trust me bro her story is made up there is more to it rhan she is wiling to admit

She doesn't have the money and power to fight back. The ex. pretty much had her checkmate with the full custody. But she did leave her kids in the Phillippines to come to America. Yeah i cant get over that one, its too many variables in her just leaving the kids, and by all means forget the divorce and loosing full custody but to leave 3 kids? Hmm
#

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2013, 12:06:49 PM »
Would you be in a relationship with a broad who has kids? Especially 3 kids. Mind you, her body is just as hot as before she had the kids. And let's say the broad is in her 30's, still prime.

- Discuss
at my age? 1 kid would be ok..3? fuck no

if i were 40 or some shit? wouldnt really matter how many kids i suppose

bench

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2013, 12:08:05 PM »
Hell no how much money would it cost to take care of a woman and 3 kids and what about when you want to have kids of your own say you want 2 kids thats now 5 kids in the house fuck no i would pass plenty of hot women without kids out there you just need to get up off your ass and start looking, dnot be lazy and settle for less.

Her kids and ex. all live in the Phillippines. I do need to start looking for a better overall package, but then again start all over with time, money, energy, games, spend money money just to get to the first base, then work your way up to the 4th base for a homerun. Sucks!
#

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2013, 12:11:02 PM »
Well, if she's not from the US I'm not sure what to think. Maybe she did get fucked over. Who knows.

Do what u want. Life's a big crapshoot anyway.

Exactly who knows, after all this story or rather her story takes place in the Phillippines. And do what i want? She wants to possibly get married in Vegas.
#

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2013, 12:15:15 PM »
if she is from a very corrupt country i can totally see that happen and that the father fixed tvat he cot full custody.

Not sure how corrupted the family court is in the Phillippines, but a mother losing full custody of all 3 children is a red flag. Her story is a bit off or one sided. She said she left him, and she wanted the divorce but yet she lost full fustody? It just doesnt add up.
#

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2013, 12:16:11 PM »
I live on an abandoned farm so kids are always welcome.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2013, 12:16:21 PM »

As you guys get older, you will find more and more women have kids.  Eventually, it will get to the point where it will be rare to meet a woman in her late 30's and above who doesn't have at least one ankle biter.

So then what would you do in this position.
#

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2013, 12:17:58 PM »
at my age? 1 kid would be ok..3? fuck no

if i were 40 or some shit? wouldnt really matter how many kids i suppose

bench

You say that now. But again if the broad had full body package and beauty, you wouldnt care really about one or three kids.
#

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2013, 12:26:46 PM »
No offense to anyone, but I can't really get into Asian-type women because I feel like they're too easy to just buy. Why not go to the Philipenes (or Thailand) and arrange to bring a young one back with no baggage? I'm sure you can find the "full body package" in a younger version, and as an American with a job you'll be the hero taking her out of whatever third-world squalor she lives in. Eventually, once she figures out the deal, she may grow to resent you and want to kill you but you run that risk with any woman.

You make a lot of sense, and I agree, but i just cant put my finger on this one. She's in her mid 30's with 3 kids and been divorced, lost full custody as a mother (how rare is that), left her family member and own kids in the Phillippines, she hasnt seen her kids for several years and is showing desperation to either marry me in Vegas or one of her ex's so she can straighten her papers and travel. Am i hooked on her after a year of knowing/dating/relationship with her? Not sure but i guess i do care about her and she's very attractive too. I know i look like a fool, but not sure if i'm ready to bite the bullet for her and roll the dice just to help her out and hope for the best for myself hoping she wont f*ck me over or that we'll "last?!."
#

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2013, 12:34:52 PM »
I wouldn't go near a woman who didn't have custody of her children.

a woman has to REALLY fuck up to lose custody of her kids.  like habitual prostitution,  major addiction, endangering the welfare of a minor.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2013, 12:37:24 PM »
You make a lot of sense, and I agree, but i just cant put my finger on this one. She's in her mid 30's with 3 kids and been divorced, lost full custody as a mother (how rare is that), left her family member and own kids in the Phillippines, she hasnt seen her kids for several years and is showing desperation to either marry me in Vegas or one of her ex's so she can straighten her papers and travel. Am i hooked on her after a year of knowing/dating/relationship with her? Not sure but i guess i do care about her and she's very attractive too. I know i look like a fool, but not sure if i'm ready to bite the bullet for her and roll the dice just to help her out and hope for the best for myself hoping she wont f*ck me over or that we'll "last?!."

Jesus dude this sounds like a train wreck..are you stupid?  no pussy is that good.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2013, 12:40:40 PM »
the key is just to OUTDO anything she tells you.

"You're on 20 mg prozac? All good, I'm on 100mg a day."

"You lost your kids?  LOL, no worries babe, I went to jail for stabbing my babymama".

At some point, she will run... or not!

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2013, 12:46:07 PM »

only if you want years of neverending "drama" and not the good kind either

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2013, 01:09:47 PM »

Sounds like you've be better off sticking your wiener in an angry wasps nest.  Run.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2013, 01:16:37 PM »
I'd do her but I would never raise her kids with her. Fuck that, I dont want kids of my own, let alone someone else's.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2013, 01:17:40 PM »
If it means you'll post here less then yes,please get involved with her.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2013, 02:19:16 PM »
single moms, i have a feeling this is becoming a trend over here, it's a huge turn off for me though, unless something bad happened to the father they're likely to have issues anyway

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2013, 02:27:32 PM »
NEVER AGAIN!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2013, 02:32:32 PM »
You say that now. But again if the broad had full body package and beauty, you wouldnt care really about one or three kids.
no...i mean that...no way around it...like everyone is saying theres plenty of singles out there without kids to choose from

i stand by my original statement

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2013, 02:34:48 PM »

Jesus dude this sounds like a train wreck..are you stupid?  no pussy is that good.
dude...this could be virgin territory unfolding before our eyes! lol

bench

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2013, 02:36:17 PM »
I wouldn't and if you are having second thoughts I would drop her. Kids get attached and it's not good to have multiple guys In and out their lives, thy grow up learning what a whore mom was.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2013, 03:03:09 PM »
Duded already made uo hid mind, he keepd throwing out variabled trying to get someone to tell him what he wants to hear

chick is a fucking headcase. Youre not going to listen to anyone anyway, so have fun being miserable.