Author Topic: Bought a big bite for a homeless Hebrew just now...  (Read 7258 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Bought a big bite for a homeless Hebrew just now...
« on: September 25, 2013, 07:05:27 AM »
I was walking into the 7-11, and this Hebrew(pretty sure he was a Hebrew, he was a black American of African descent) asked me if I could help him out.  I asked him what he needed, and he told me some change, anything to help him out.  I was feeling in a good mood, as I usually either ignore them or tell the no, but when I went inside the store, I purchased a hot dog for this man.  He thanked me and asked if we were hiring.  I told him to call the office and speak to my secretary.  Pretty sure I will never hear from him again, but I actually thought of going back and hiring him for $11 an hour to see how he worked out.  It actually made me feel a little bit of joy helping him out, in a way that assured he would not go buy booze with the money.  This is how things should be, people helping people, not government handouts helping people.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
Re: Bought a big bite for a homless Hebrew just now...
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 07:13:55 AM »
Bought a big bite for a homless Hebrew just now...

Why didn't you buy him some undergarment?
;)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
Re: Bought a big bite for a homless Hebrew just now...
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 07:16:50 AM »
Why didn't you buy him some undergarment?
;)

fixed

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Bought a big bite for a homeless Hebrew just now...
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 07:19:11 AM »
Couldnt even buy the brotha something better than a hotdog?   Racist. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 07:22:23 AM »
Couldnt even buy the brotha something better than a hotdog?   Racist. 

They don't have fried chicken at 7-11 bro... ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2013, 07:24:48 AM »
They don't have fried chicken at 7-11 bro... ;D

Can of potted meat perhaps?  Or at least a purple drank and pork rinds to make it a complete meal.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2013, 07:26:42 AM »
Can of potted meat perhaps?  Or at least a purple drank and pork rinds to make it a complete meal.
:D ;D

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2013, 07:29:16 AM »
I just ignore that shit. Also hate going to buy some food and getting basically panhandle treatment by some charity walking in, then some fucking girl scout troop wants to bag your groceries for a few bucks.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2013, 07:30:15 AM »

24 oz Steel Reserve.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2013, 07:34:05 AM »
:D ;D

Potted meat was a delicacy for camping and fishing only. 

the trainer

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2013, 07:37:51 AM »
I will not help a homeless man if his biceps are under 16 inchs, he can still do pushups no excuse for this bullshit.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2013, 09:17:15 AM »
I just ignore that shit. Also hate going to buy some food and getting basically panhandle treatment by some charity walking in, then some fucking girl scout troop wants to bag your groceries for a few bucks.
Went to McDonald's once a dude was asking for money for a ride...his bike was sitting right next to him on the wall...I asked if that was his bike and he said no, and said that it had a flat... ::)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2013, 09:30:46 AM »
 This is how things should be, people helping people, not government handouts helping people.

I agree! 

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2013, 10:57:41 AM »
Oh yeah? Well I bought a man named jerry from Asheville (no homo) a $100 straight talk phone and $45 worth of minutes and bought him a pack of pall mall full flavor 100s and a liter of Pepsi from a gas station he was banned from then gave him a ride  to the baseball stadium he lives behind and you don't see me bragging.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2013, 11:11:34 AM »
Oh yeah? Well I bought a man named jerry from Asheville (no homo) a $100 straight talk phone and $45 worth of minutes and bought him a pack of pall mall full flavor 100s and a liter of Pepsi from a gas station he was banned from then gave him a ride  to the baseball stadium he lives behind and you don't see me bragging.

Liar! filt!

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2013, 11:25:28 AM »
I was walking into the 7-11, and this Hebrew(pretty sure he was a Hebrew, he was a black American of African descent) asked me if I could help him out.  I asked him what he needed, and he told me some change, anything to help him out.  I was feeling in a good mood, as I usually either ignore them or tell the no, but when I went inside the store, I purchased a hot dog for this man.  He thanked me and asked if we were hiring.  I told him to call the office and speak to my secretary.  Pretty sure I will never hear from him again, but I actually thought of going back and hiring him for $11 an hour to see how he worked out.  It actually made me feel a little bit of joy helping him out, in a way that assured he would not go buy booze with the money.  This is how things should be, people helping people, not government handouts helping people.

never works out.....there is a reason he's unemployed. Leave him be....hire away top talent.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2013, 11:29:05 AM »
check it out.....my guys going to look it over, we will do our own engine rebuild if its a go.....my first tractor I'm soooooooo excited, lol

http://www.truckpaper.com/SpecialFeatures/email.aspx?emid=3052773

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2013, 12:17:39 PM »

Tourists suck. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2013, 12:31:09 PM »

Things are not as they should be and never have been.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2013, 12:49:28 PM »

8) 8) ;)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2013, 01:21:23 PM »
  you own a 7/11?

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2013, 01:30:59 PM »
A bum once asked me, "Can I have a dollar for a sandwich?"  I responded, "Let me see the sandwich."

That's when I realized that you just can't talk to some people.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2013, 05:47:13 PM »
check it out.....my guys going to look it over, we will do our own engine rebuild if its a go.....my first tractor I'm soooooooo excited, lol

http://www.truckpaper.com/SpecialFeatures/email.aspx?emid=3052773

Why did you choose one with a sleeper? Aren't you just using it for local hauling?

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2013, 05:50:03 PM »
Why did you choose one with a sleeper? Aren't you just using it for local hauling?

Was thinking about sending out a crew on over the road just to smooth out winter slowdown. It's got bunk beds

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2013, 09:11:38 PM »
So basically what you are saying is that you gave your Weiner to a homeless black man. Got it.