Author Topic: Reasons why hillary is not a lock in 2016  (Read 3047 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Reasons why hillary is not a lock in 2016
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2013, 03:02:46 PM »
LOL, hey listen man, those days are over.  I didn't razz you for kneepadding the today show hosts, you can't razz me for future kneepadding I have not yet even committed.

;D

Natalie Morales wanted the old canoli - not going to complain 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2013, 03:09:27 PM »
Natalie Morales wanted the old canoli - not going to complain 

listen, you had every chance to say "I think this water bottle was actually Made in Kenya... like our President"

if you're going to be an upaid prop on an ultra-lib morning talk show at the 4th grade level - at least make it epic :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2013, 03:12:03 PM »
listen, you had every chance to say "I think this water bottle was actually Made in Kenya... like our President"

if you're going to be an upaid prop on an ultra-lib morning talk show at the 4th grade level - at least make it epic :)

I :

Told and ED joke to Natalie Morales and made her blush

Shout out to Cswol and GB

Shout out to my buddies at GR

Wore the NYC 9/11 shirt I wanted

Didn't come across as a dick

Didn't jumble my words or make a fool of myself

Win for me. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2013, 04:03:09 PM »
First and foremost we have to factor in that this country won't be doing much better 3 years down the road because Obama is just a shit leader with shit policies. This is a foregone conclusion. Clear as day for everyone to see except for his most loyal bootlicking followers. Poll numbers dropping amongst blacks, women, Hispanics and youth. And Hillary is going to have to follow this disaster which the majority of the country disapprove of with no sight of poll numbers getting better.

The assertion that Democrats have the Hispanic vote locked up is just flat out false. You don't think a smart politician like Ted Cruz won't be using his dads heritage at every single opportunity to bring out that segment of the vote?? This guy is very calculating. They could very well come out in DROVES for this guy. Make no mistake, that filibuster was a power move aimed at 2016. The Clinton's are very calculating and know how to pick their fights well which is why Hillary hasn't chose to run yet but if Cruz gets a 68 year old Hillary on stage with everyone watching she could be in a position to look very bad. Do you think Cruz would have melted down like she did during Bengazi hearings?? She better be ready for a earful of that by him as well.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2013, 10:19:58 PM »
"The assertion that Democrats have the Hispanic vote locked up is just flat out false."

Maybe it's not locked up... but they dropped from getting 44% to (I think 33%) to 27% in 2012?  Something like that?

Unless they majorly reverse the trend, then the dems have it.  Maybe Rubio and his pro-amnesty positions will help, who knows.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2013, 12:10:18 AM »
Obama is at 46% because liberals like me are honest when we answer polls.  Meaning, if I was called and axed about whether I approve of him, I'd say no.  Because honestly, I don't.  I'm not going to go into details, but I mainly disapprove because he is Ronald Reagan in blackface.  That in no way means I wouldn't vote for him again in a heartbeat, because as the GOP continues to show us on a daily basis, they are in it for the upper 1% of this country and no one else. 

This applies to the "Obamacare" polls.  If I were axed if I approve of it or not, I'd say no.  I want Universal, Single Payer.  But if you axed me whether I like it better than the status quo, I'd say hell yes.

Suck on that for a while wing-bitches.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2013, 02:48:45 AM »
The Democrats/Liberal Establishment have done a masterful job in portraying Republicans as being for the 1% when the facts are that Democrats/Liberals themselves are the majority occupiers of the 1%. The richest districts in the United States Overwhelmingly vote Democratic, as Obama in the last two elections captured 9/10 of the wealthiest voting districts. The most influential and wealthiests companies and CEOs are in the majority for Democratic candidates and championing various liberal causes, from Google to Coca-Cola to Bill Gates to Goldman-Sachs to the owners of the Boston Celtics to most major media and entertainment outlets to virtually all major academic institutions.

We can argue the merits and morality of what the liberal causes are(gay marriage, anti-voter ID, immigration) but I do know that money and influence trumps any moral issue. Opposition to any of these causes usually calls for boycotts and universal condemnation, further amplified by their allied media counterparts.  Logic always caves in to the dictates of emotion in these matters, which is now the underlying problem of the US in general.

Despite having virtual complete political control of the US's big cities for decades and having received lengthy majorities in Congress and the Senate, the Income gap has substantially widened.......and yet, the liberals will never shoulder the blame, and their all-around buffonery and idiocy and corruption are continually insulated from the many layers of protection that the media and academia grant them.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2013, 04:12:04 AM »
The Democrats/Liberal Establishment have done a masterful job in portraying Republicans as being for the 1% when the facts are that Democrats/Liberals themselves are the majority occupiers of the 1%. The richest districts in the United States Overwhelmingly vote Democratic, as Obama in the last two elections captured 9/10 of the wealthiest voting districts. The most influential and wealthiests companies and CEOs are in the majority for Democratic candidates and championing various liberal causes, from Google to Coca-Cola to Bill Gates to Goldman-Sachs to the owners of the Boston Celtics to most major media and entertainment outlets to virtually all major academic institutions.

We can argue the merits and morality of what the liberal causes are(gay marriage, anti-voter ID, immigration) but I do know that money and influence trumps any moral issue. Opposition to any of these causes usually calls for boycotts and universal condemnation, further amplified by their allied media counterparts.  Logic always caves in to the dictates of emotion in these matters, which is now the underlying problem of the US in general.

Despite having virtual complete political control of the US's big cities for decades and having received lengthy majorities in Congress and the Senate, the Income gap has substantially widened.......and yet, the liberals will never shoulder the blame, and their all-around buffonery and idiocy and corruption are continually insulated from the many layers of protection that the media and academia grant them.

Why do you hate success and rich people ???

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2013, 07:15:34 AM »
"The assertion that Democrats have the Hispanic vote locked up is just flat out false."

Maybe it's not locked up... but they dropped from getting 44% to (I think 33%) to 27% in 2012?  Something like that?

Unless they majorly reverse the trend, then the dems have it.  Maybe Rubio and his pro-amnesty positions will help, who knows.

I don't know where they got that stat that obama got 73% of the hispanic vote...I believe it came from a small poll of hispanics in the northeast or some crap like that. Here in texas, where most of the hispanics are, NO WAY IN HELL he got 70% of the hispanic vote. There are tons of hispanics here who vote republican, and ironically despite what the MSM likes to push, most hispanics are strongly against amnesty; most of them had their parents or grandparents come over the hard (legal) way and they greatly resent the current hordes of illegals demanding everything for free.

In short, there is no way in hell 73% of hispanics nationwide vote for the rich old white lady. The percentages are gping to be a lot closer to even than people think. The idea that the democrats have the hispanic vote overwhelmingly in future elections is an illusion.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2013, 08:03:18 AM »

Why do you hate success and rich people ???

Um....I don't. I was pointing out the wrongfulness in the assertion that Republicans care only for the rich.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2013, 12:44:40 PM »
Yeah those tea party crackpots. They keep on bringing up the constitution....dangerou s propaganda.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2013, 04:33:47 PM »
Unbeatable...are u friggen serious. Lets wait a bit until the dust settles on Libya first..
it will stay dusty and away from Hillary as long as the CIA involvement stays covered.  Maybe in another 50 years it might change.
w

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2013, 04:36:07 PM »
Um....I don't. I was pointing out the wrongfulness in the assertion that Republicans care only for the rich.

Most rich people vote democratic thats what you wrote.

Why do you have a problem with rich people?