Author Topic: Re: Navy vet ID'd as shooter in DC attack that killed 12  (Read 1066 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: Navy vet ID'd as shooter in DC attack that killed 12
« on: September 22, 2013, 05:48:20 PM »
Strawman claims that most NRA members supported obama's gun control legislation.

Nothing more needs to be said, really.
His credibility is zero.

Exactly.  The legislation put forth had a lot of other shit in it besides the shit that is supported by NRA members.

He'll post these polls, but he won't post a poll showing that the NRA and its members supported the legislation they tried to slip through.

As usual...he earns his Dumbfuck moniker.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 07:02:12 PM »

Exactly.  The legislation put forth had a lot of other shit in it besides the shit that is supported by NRA members.

He'll post these polls, but he won't post a poll showing that the NRA and its members supported the legislation they tried to slip through.

As usual...he earns his Dumbfuck moniker.

go back and read my posts dipshit

I never said the NRA members supported anything other than what was listed in those polls

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2013, 07:38:09 PM »
go back and read my posts dipshit

I never said the NRA members supported anything other than what was listed in those polls

Yeah...that's the point I just made.  ::)

Dumbfuck.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 04:12:31 PM »

Yeah...that's the point I just made.  ::)

Dumbfuck.

yeah, except the only significant legislation recently was Manchin Toomey which was by and large about background checks.....you know the very thing that had overwhelming support by members of the NRA and the general public

It had nothing to do with any of the other hot button issues that gun nuts get freaked out about yet it was still defeated by a handful of Repubs

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 05:14:48 PM »
yeah, except the only significant legislation recently was Manchin Toomey which was by and large about background checks.....you know the very thing that had overwhelming support by members of the NRA and the general public

It had nothing to do with any of the other hot button issues that gun nuts get freaked out about yet it was still defeated by a handful of Repubs

46 against in the Senate with 4 or 5 of them being Dems is hardly a small handful.  You all couldn't even get your precious Alaskan senator to introduce it as a quid pro quo.

And, they packed in a lot of shit that had nothing to do with background checks.

It could have been soooo simple.  Enhanced background checks, enhanced mental health checks.

And the greedy fucks just had to shove other shit in there that did not have NRA or general public approval.