Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 30, 2014, 07:57:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rate her from 1-10  (Read 5340 times)
#1 Klaus fan
Getbig V

« Reply #100 on: September 27, 2013, 11:08:32 AM »

Nice ass to look at but it would feel hard to the touch, a woman needs a soft ass.
Report to moderator   Logged
TonyAlva
Getbig III

« Reply #101 on: September 27, 2013, 11:11:43 AM »

this is spot on, 100% correct. 

The moment a dude finishes, there's this little hatching of complex & diabolical escape plan that happens in our head.  Rarely is it "Ah, I can't wait to cuddle for the next 9 hours". 

we have cavemen days to credit for this: after caveman has completed the act, he must depart very quickly, 2 reasons: 1) leaving asap lessons chances of being eatin by predator, while in vulnerable position 2) he must find another female to mate with asap to increase the chances of continuing his blood line.

modern men are powerless to avoid this million year evolutuionary-set in stone pattern, basic anthropology
Gigantic Event
Getbig V

can you...trip like i DO ?

« Reply #102 on: September 27, 2013, 11:13:44 AM »

Nope.  Well past that point buddy.  I used to be a limp wristed twink who thought women were gentle loving creatures that were abused and down trodden by evil males.  And I had tons of female "friends" who come time to find a guy to fuck, looked everywhere other than me.  I would get all upset and go on the rag and wonder why oh why did they not choose me and instead let some scumbag jock dump a load on their faces and not me.  Then I realized the truth:  I was treating these stupid whores with love and respect and that is the LAST thing they want.  Soon as I started treating them like the service animals that they are, I was neck deep in poontang.  Sure, there is no emotion involved, but that shit is for phaggots anyways.  Call me a child all you like, but you know damn well that I am right about this.  And if you disagree and are in denial, well read my post again and see that i too was in the same boat of denial you are in and then I woke up and saw the ugly truth:  THE WORSE YOU TREAT FEMALES THE MORE THEY WANT YOUR SEMEN IN/ON THEM.

that's a nice story...are you looking to get published ? LOLOLOL
Dago_Joe
Getbig III

Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS

« Reply #103 on: September 27, 2013, 11:16:44 AM »

are you black or latino?

Whhhatttt?!!!  Look at my name White Devil!  How dare you refer to me as a mudshark or lettuce picker!!   Tongue
Hulkotron
Getbig V

The forbidden ritual of the steel palm

« Reply #104 on: September 27, 2013, 11:17:50 AM »

Dago_Joe please stick around, I enjoy your work.
Dago_Joe
Getbig III

Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS

« Reply #105 on: September 27, 2013, 11:20:00 AM »

that's a nice story...are you looking to get published ? LOLOLOL

Yes, and my first publicity stop will be on "The View".  I'm sure I'd go over great with those hags.  And Hulk, thank you for appreciating my honesty.  I will only get better and better once I'm done getting warmed up.  Oh yeah, this is just the beginning...
Pray_4_War
Getbig IV

Getbig Legend

« Reply #106 on: September 27, 2013, 12:09:31 PM »

Was she the whore in the latest Transformers that replaced megan fox?  She was smoking hot.  She has about 5-8 more good eyars left in her then it's all downhill

No but they look a lot alike.  The whore from Transformers was also a Victoria's Secret model.  Her name was Rosie Huntington-Whitely
Cleanest Natural
Competitors
Getbig V

Diet first, all else second

« Reply #107 on: September 27, 2013, 01:38:53 PM »

The blonde or the brunette?
Grin
Cleanest Natural
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #108 on: September 27, 2013, 01:39:44 PM »

Nope.  Well past that point buddy.  I used to be a limp wristed twink who thought women were gentle loving creatures that were abused and down trodden by evil males.  And I had tons of female "friends" who come time to find a guy to fuck, looked everywhere other than me.  I would get all upset and go on the rag and wonder why oh why did they not choose me and instead let some scumbag jock dump a load on their faces and not me.  Then I realized the truth:  I was treating these stupid whores with love and respect and that is the LAST thing they want.  Soon as I started treating them like the service animals that they are, I was neck deep in poontang.  Sure, there is no emotion involved, but that shit is for phaggots anyways.  Call me a child all you like, but you know damn well that I am right about this.  And if you disagree and are in denial, well read my post again and see that i too was in the same boat of denial you are in and then I woke up and saw the ugly truth:  THE WORSE YOU TREAT FEMALES THE MORE THEY WANT YOUR SEMEN IN/ON THEM.
beeeta
Cleanest Natural
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #109 on: September 27, 2013, 01:40:28 PM »

ungaying this thread (you are welcome che)

arce1988
Getbig V

ARCE USA USMC

« Reply #110 on: September 27, 2013, 01:58:04 PM »

Cheesy Grin
Necrosis
Getbig V

« Reply #111 on: September 27, 2013, 02:00:43 PM »

I am sure she is a 9 or 10 for many people, but she is not my taste at all.

I'd give her face an 8 though, but adding the body in the mix it would bring her total down for me.

Somwhat agree, I like sexy curvy woman and a nice ass is a must.
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

« Reply #112 on: September 27, 2013, 02:15:46 PM »

I think former Victoria's Secret model Frederique van der Wal crushes her in terms of facial looks and physique. Frederique had a body, and her face--her eyes didn't have that empty look. Her face was very inviting.
Tedim
Getbig IV

"Ну GetBig, ну погоди"

« Reply #113 on: September 27, 2013, 02:24:51 PM »

2......if she wants a higher score she needs to see me and we'll "talk"  Grin
Kwon_2
Getbig V

I'M DRINK EARL GAY TEA

« Reply #114 on: September 27, 2013, 02:29:09 PM »

I think former Victoria's Secret model Frederique van der Wal crushes her in terms of facial looks and physique. Frederique had a body, and her face--her eyes didn't have that empty look. Her face was very inviting.

Better glutes for sure, but quite an empty look there as well Cheesy
che
Getbig V

« Reply #115 on: September 27, 2013, 02:36:30 PM »

ungaying this thread (you are welcome che)

Thanks
che
Getbig V

« Reply #116 on: September 27, 2013, 02:38:26 PM »

GTFO
Irongrip400
Getbig V

Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

« Reply #117 on: September 27, 2013, 03:38:54 PM »

She's 5'9''  over 6 feet  with high  heels

Well then, it'd probably be on.
avxo
Getbig V

You've given me multiple traumatic brain injuries!

« Reply #118 on: September 27, 2013, 04:13:57 PM »

I can't just rate this girl using only a real number - much less an integer. I need to use a complex number. So without further do: 9.5 + 9.5i.
Pray_4_War
Getbig IV

Getbig Legend

« Reply #119 on: September 27, 2013, 06:04:18 PM »

Nonsense.  Candice shits all over Frederique.

...which I would pay a lot of money to watch.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!