Author Topic: Rate her from 1-10  (Read 12538 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Rate her from 1-10
« Reply #100 on: September 27, 2013, 11:13:44 AM »
Nope.  Well past that point buddy.  I used to be a limp wristed twink who thought women were gentle loving creatures that were abused and down trodden by evil males.  And I had tons of female "friends" who come time to find a guy to fuck, looked everywhere other than me.  I would get all upset and go on the rag and wonder why oh why did they not choose me and instead let some scumbag jock dump a load on their faces and not me.  Then I realized the truth:  I was treating these stupid whores with love and respect and that is the LAST thing they want.  Soon as I started treating them like the service animals that they are, I was neck deep in poontang.  Sure, there is no emotion involved, but that shit is for phaggots anyways.  Call me a child all you like, but you know damn well that I am right about this.  And if you disagree and are in denial, well read my post again and see that i too was in the same boat of denial you are in and then I woke up and saw the ugly truth:  THE WORSE YOU TREAT FEMALES THE MORE THEY WANT YOUR SEMEN IN/ON THEM.

that's a nice story...are you looking to get published ? LOLOLOL

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #101 on: September 27, 2013, 11:16:44 AM »
are you black or latino?

Whhhatttt?!!!  Look at my name White Devil!  How dare you refer to me as a mudshark or lettuce picker!!   :P

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #102 on: September 27, 2013, 11:17:50 AM »
Dago_Joe please stick around, I enjoy your work.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #103 on: September 27, 2013, 11:20:00 AM »
that's a nice story...are you looking to get published ? LOLOLOL

Yes, and my first publicity stop will be on "The View".  I'm sure I'd go over great with those hags.  And Hulk, thank you for appreciating my honesty.  I will only get better and better once I'm done getting warmed up.  Oh yeah, this is just the beginning...

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #104 on: September 27, 2013, 12:09:31 PM »
Was she the whore in the latest Transformers that replaced megan fox?  She was smoking hot.  She has about 5-8 more good eyars left in her then it's all downhill

No but they look a lot alike.  The whore from Transformers was also a Victoria's Secret model.  Her name was Rosie Huntington-Whitely

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #105 on: September 27, 2013, 01:38:53 PM »

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 27, 2013, 01:39:44 PM »
Nope.  Well past that point buddy.  I used to be a limp wristed twink who thought women were gentle loving creatures that were abused and down trodden by evil males.  And I had tons of female "friends" who come time to find a guy to fuck, looked everywhere other than me.  I would get all upset and go on the rag and wonder why oh why did they not choose me and instead let some scumbag jock dump a load on their faces and not me.  Then I realized the truth:  I was treating these stupid whores with love and respect and that is the LAST thing they want.  Soon as I started treating them like the service animals that they are, I was neck deep in poontang.  Sure, there is no emotion involved, but that shit is for phaggots anyways.  Call me a child all you like, but you know damn well that I am right about this.  And if you disagree and are in denial, well read my post again and see that i too was in the same boat of denial you are in and then I woke up and saw the ugly truth:  THE WORSE YOU TREAT FEMALES THE MORE THEY WANT YOUR SEMEN IN/ON THEM.
beeeta

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 27, 2013, 01:40:28 PM »
ungaying this thread (you are welcome che)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #108 on: September 27, 2013, 01:58:04 PM »
 :D ;D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 27, 2013, 02:00:43 PM »
I am sure she is a 9 or 10 for many people, but she is not my taste at all.

I'd give her face an 8 though, but adding the body in the mix it would bring her total down for me.

Somwhat agree, I like sexy curvy woman and a nice ass is a must.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #110 on: September 27, 2013, 02:15:46 PM »
I think former Victoria's Secret model Frederique van der Wal crushes her in terms of facial looks and physique. Frederique had a body, and her face--her eyes didn't have that empty look. Her face was very inviting.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #111 on: September 27, 2013, 02:24:51 PM »

2......if she wants a higher score she needs to see me and we'll "talk"  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #112 on: September 27, 2013, 02:29:09 PM »
I think former Victoria's Secret model Frederique van der Wal crushes her in terms of facial looks and physique. Frederique had a body, and her face--her eyes didn't have that empty look. Her face was very inviting.

Better glutes for sure, but quite an empty look there as well :D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 27, 2013, 02:36:30 PM »
ungaying this thread (you are welcome che)

Thanks

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 27, 2013, 02:38:26 PM »
GTFO

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #115 on: September 27, 2013, 03:38:54 PM »
She's 5'9''  over 6 feet  with high  heels

Well then, it'd probably be on.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #116 on: September 27, 2013, 04:13:57 PM »
I can't just rate this girl using only a real number - much less an integer. I need to use a complex number. So without further do: 9.5 + 9.5i.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #117 on: September 27, 2013, 06:04:18 PM »

Nonsense.  Candice shits all over Frederique.

...which I would pay a lot of money to watch.