Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - Here's what I find interesting about Olympia weekend....  (Read 4916 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
It separates the real bodybuilders here from the idiotic trolls.

It's looking to be a memorable Olympia. Jay coming back...this fucking Ramy freak. The Heath/greene rivalry...

And the real guys here are posting their opinions and thoughts on how they see things. ..many different opinions but all fairly intelligent and well thought out. Even wiggs...who I have been in a nasty fued with.. is at the O and posting like a normal person...can't say shit about that.

Then you have the fucking imbeciles posting dumb shit and acting like morons.  Comedy gold  ::)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Here's what I fnd interesting about Olympia weekend....
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 09:27:39 PM »
This years Olympia is epic from so many perspectives as you have described.  Even the 212 class will be a battle with a strong competitive lineup including Flex and Kevin E.

Let's just hope the best men/women win without all the political influence we have seen in the past.

Should be a fun weekend indeed!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 2013 Olympia - Here's what I find interesting about Olympia weekend....
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2013, 07:23:26 AM »

Because enough is enough with Wiggs and Groink.  Things get heated.  Saw Wiggs yesterday.  So far, this year indicates that there are a lot of people here.  The line to get into the Meet the Olympians last night was incredible. freaking at least 1,000 people long.

Phil Heath is definately more worried this time - he left the Meet the Olympians by 9pm, whereas others stayed later on to continue meeting the fans. 

Jay Cutler fans were out of control there. So many in one area waiting to see hello to Jay, you just had to be there to understand the frenzy.   

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2013, 07:45:10 AM »
It separates the real bodybuilders here from the idiotic trolls.

It's looking to be a memorable Olympia. Jay coming back...this fucking Ramy freak. The Heath/greene rivalry...

And the real guys here are posting their opinions and thoughts on how they see things. ..many different opinions but all fairly intelligent and well thought out. Even wiggs...who I have been in a nasty fued with.. is at the O and posting like a normal person...can't say shit about that.

Then you have the fucking imbeciles posting dumb shit and acting like morons.  Comedy gold  ::)

if I were jobless I would be there too

dustin

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2013, 07:48:17 AM »
Solid post. The O always brings out the inner schmoe.

I'll have the Jergens and Kleenex ready this weekend. God bless. ;D

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2013, 07:57:08 AM »

Phil Heath is definately more worried this time - he left the Meet the Olympians by 9pm, whereas others stayed later on to continue meeting the fans. 

I heard Phil has not been getting much of a warm reception from the fans in attendance. Guess the feelings are being reciprocated.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2013, 07:58:53 AM »

if you ever played sports a day in your life , you'd understand the REAL athlete would leave and get a jump on his prep.  the bbers would stay around an rub shoulders.  his D1 mentality is what separates him from the current pack of pros.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2013, 08:39:15 AM »
Epic kissing of Wigg's ass. Groink is worn out from his so-called feud with Wiggs and wants to be his pal now.

truth is truth.

he's still a retard who reinvents history, but at least he's a true BBing fan. Won't hesitate to pwn him...but Ron told us both to chill the fuck out. I can respect that.

This ain't about Wiggs...it's about how the nitwits here are posting pictures of refrigerators,  and the guys who train and live the lifestyle are giving the idiocy a break for the moment and enjoying Olympia weekend.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2013, 08:42:36 AM »
I'm not a huge pro bodybuilding fan but usually I'll listen to the opinions of Wiggs and Groink and others then tune in but if I was sitting here making critiques I would just sound like someone who doesn't know what he is talking about. Always kind of like Olympia and Arnold Classic time and the discussions.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2013, 08:47:53 AM »
I wish I could say I respect that, but I don't. Wiggs trashed you and now you're gonna kiss black ass because your were "told" too. Muscles are secondary. Manhood comes first.

who's kissing his ass?  you fucking people are funny the way you exaggerate everything::)   I just said he's a moron, and will always say it as long as he tries to keep reinventing history to suit himself.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2013, 08:48:14 AM »
truth is truth.

he's still a retard who reinvents history, but at least he's a true BBing fan. Won't hesitate to pwn him...but Ron told us both to chill the fuck out. I can respect that.

This ain't about Wiggs...it's about how the nitwits here are posting pictures of refrigerators,  and the guys who train and live the lifestyle are giving the idiocy a break for the moment and enjoying Olympia weekend.

Well said.  This is how adults behave.  Agree to disagree but in an agreeable manner.

Or something like that.  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
is it just me or.....
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2013, 08:55:34 AM »
does this year's O have about six thousand times more buzz than last years?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: is it just me or.....
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2013, 08:58:00 AM »
I would agree.  We have Jay coming back, the rematch between Kai and Phil and the Olympia debut of big Ramy.
A

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2013, 08:58:20 AM »
does this year's O have about six thousand times more buzz than last years?

Yup.  It's because Jay's in it to win and for once so are several others.  Most everyone loves an underdog.  
The schmoes?  They love underwear.  On in Kai's case, towels.  Terrible towels to be pacific.   ;)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2013, 08:59:16 AM »
Yes. Best Olympia in over a decade.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2013, 09:00:56 AM »
who's kissing his ass?  you fucking people are funny the way you exaggerate everything::)   I just said he's a moron, and will always say it as long as he tries to keep reinventing history to suit himself.

Pure narcissism.

A group of people who want to be looked at as leaders and on top SO bad but have no clue how to actually take the reins and make it happen so they just basically rewrite history to make them look good when all other study suggests completely the opposite.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2013, 09:05:09 AM »
 On in Kai's case, towels.  Terrible towels to be pacific.   ;)

I'm wondering if Kai is a Steelers fan.

yates fan

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2013, 09:10:50 AM »
this may be most anticipated Olympia ever.there are like 5 guys that could win it,even who makes top ten is up in the air.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2013, 09:24:40 AM »
this morning my wifes O had six times the buzz of last weeks O..... ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2013, 09:25:44 AM »

Tell her youre welcome for me ;D
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2013, 09:28:10 AM »

Once a week ?..good thing you got that cyp   ;D

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2013, 09:30:01 AM »
this may be most anticipated Olympia ever.there are like 5 guys that could come second,even who makes top ten is up in the air.

Fixed.

As much as I'm not exactly a fan of Heath, it's his show to lose. He just knows what to do to come into these things and win, he takes more mandatories than his competitors, his overall size and conditioning, not to mention experience and momentum from previous wins will probably see him through again this year.

But yes, it is still the most anticipated Olympia in many a year, possibly even since 98. I think the most anticipated part of it is seeing where Jay places. He's probably going to have the most support from the armchair fans, similar to how Wolf had back when he did his first Olympia.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2013, 09:30:26 AM »
New batteries?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"