Author Topic: i'm losing the battle of the bulge! HELP ME!!! ANY SUGGESTIONS BESIDES CARDIO?  (Read 7481 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
A can of Coke in the laundry can remove engine grease from clothes.....

*true story*

I don't work on engines anymore  :-* but thanks for the tip.
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles

I used to use soda to clean my battery terminals back in the day... :-X

Oh, also, back in the day.... I was making brandy/cokes in a moving vehicle  ::)
I remember spilling some - of course - between the legs.  Ate a hole right thru the crotch of my Levi's.  Try to expain that one to mom & dad  ::)
:

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
GUYS, I WAS IN SEARS TODAY LOOKING FOR JEANS AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT, SIZE 38 WAIST FELT TOO TIGHT ON ME! I'M ONLY 5'6, AND I WEIGH 190LBS! I HATE DOING CARDIO, BUT NONETHELESS, I AM TOO FAT! HELP ME! I;VE GOT A 1/2 WAY DECENT UPPER BODY; IT'S MY GUT THAT I HATE!  :'(

Quit being such a fricken drama queen.  If you don't want to be fat, DO CARDIO and quit eating twinkies and fried chicken.  Then if you really want to get serious, lift weights for a second workout later in the day.  Acquire some self-discipline.  It's not rocket science.

Traps Hoolihan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Bump up the quality proteins, decrease carbs, do interval cardio training and Increase weight training.  Remember you burn calories for 2-3 hours after doing a cardio session but you burn calories for 2-3 days after a lifting session. Always eat for the next 3 hours of activity, not the last 3 hours!

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I HATE DIET SODA! EXCEPT FOR DIET DR PEPPER. THAT'S OK :)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
I HATE DIET SODA! EXCEPT FOR DIET DR PEPPER. THAT'S OK :)
Either get used to it or stop drinking soda all together. Real soda is poison and is one of the worst things you could be taking in right now.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
marine boot camp.

awc

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
classify yourself first...age, gender, bodytype, activity level, current diet, current exercise regime, goals, timeline, restrictions and or limitations...and so on.  there is no magic plan like so many believe.  eat smart...whole foods in moderation multiple times a day. try consuming low glycemic carbs, lean proteins, and plenty of veggies.  variety is also important.  different foods have different benerfits.  don't forget your vitamins, water, and a food log for tracking everything from weight, energy, sleep, mood, etc.  my real suggestion would be to find a sports nutritionists who can first do an evaluation prior to setting up a program. you can take the guess work out and hopefully learn something as you reach your goals.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
if your battling bulge you need cardio, its the best way/fastest way to shrink that gut, atleast cancel out one bad thing you eat like cheese, or a big mac, these make a big difference they contain mega calories,

Drink water all day it fills you up, it tells your brain your stomach is full.

You can do it,  having a gut is ugly.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
classify yourself first...age, gender, bodytype, activity level, current diet, current exercise regime, goals, timeline, restrictions and or limitations...and so on.  there is no magic plan like so many believe.  eat smart...whole foods in moderation multiple times a day. try consuming low glycemic carbs, lean proteins, and plenty of veggies.  variety is also important.  different foods have different benerfits.  don't forget your vitamins, water, and a food log for tracking everything from weight, energy, sleep, mood, etc.  my real suggestion would be to find a sports nutritionists who can first do an evaluation prior to setting up a program. you can take the guess work out and hopefully learn something as you reach your goals.

thats great but it's hell trying to read that.

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you

I used to use soda to clean my battery terminals back in the day... :-X

You clean your own battery terminals?  Thats kinda hot.....

;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
my suggestion to you is to act like your too hot for your body.. i'm sure the fat is gonna melt right off  ;D
just push some weight!