Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - Phil Heath - he is a true champion  (Read 5248 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Re: 2013 Olympia - Phil Heath - he is a true champion
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2013, 10:04:34 AM »
There is no question that Phil is the champion by far.  He physique at this contest was awesome, and came prepared Friday night.  His wife has stood by him, and he has stood by her.   Man, you have no idea the realization that one of your loved ones has cancer and how frightening that is.  Kodus to him for the champion that he is.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2013, 10:14:07 AM »
There is no question that Phil is the champion by far.  He physique at this contest was awesome, and came prepared Friday night.  His wife has stood by him, and he has stood by her.   Man, you have no idea the realization that one of your loved ones has cancer and how frightening that is.  Kodus to him for the champion that he is.

What the hell does this have to do with anything? And who are you to say that we have no idea how we would feel if a loved one has cancer? Do you think no one on this forum has had a loved with cancer? Stick to photographing men in thongs, if youre going to speak nonsense.

It sucks that his wife has breast cancer. I have lost 2 people in my life to cancer. And I seriously hope his wife makes it.

However, this contest is about who has the best physique, not who is battling the greatest life challenges. Fact of the matter is that Phils wins, have been and will continual to be controversial. Best physique on stage? Meh, I am sure many people may think otherwise.
X

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2013, 11:00:54 AM »
Put him up against Dorian say 1995 he would be a punk.

FreedomFighter

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2013, 12:56:26 PM »
I know many people do not like him in here but in my eyes he has proven to be a true champion.

Having a wife battling cancer and trying to prepare yourself and focus on defending Mr Olympia... can you imagine the amount of pressure he has faced every single day leading to this day? And to come on stage in such an amazing shape and condition, a true champion.
Well done Phil, you are a true champ!

American dream  :-\ ::)

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2013, 12:59:19 PM »

What the hell does this have to do with anything? And who are you to say that we have no idea how we would feel if a loved one has cancer? Do you think no one on this forum has had a loved with cancer? Stick to photographing men in thongs, if youre going to speak nonsense.

It sucks that his wife has breast cancer. I have lost 2 people in my life to cancer. And I seriously hope his wife makes it.

However, this contest is about who has the best physique, not who is battling the greatest life challenges. Fact of the matter is that Phils wins, have been and will continual to be controversial. Best physique on stage? Meh, I am sure many people may think otherwise.

I kind of agree.  Anyone who sticks with someone else through cancer is a champion.  Doesn't have anything to do with winning a stupid physique contest.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2013, 01:04:44 PM »
a true all american christian hero keeps injecting gallons of AAS, HGH, IGF,INSULIN, VARIOUS OBSCURE SUBSTANCES while lifting weights every day and practicing his poses in a glittery thong when his wife gets hit with cancer

dedication

iron will

fuck excuses

an inspiration to us all

FreedomFighter

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2013, 03:47:33 PM »
a true all american christian hero keeps injecting gallons of AAS, HGH, IGF,INSULIN, VARIOUS OBSCURE SUBSTANCES while lifting weights every day and practicing his poses in a glittery thong when his wife gets hit with cancer

dedication

iron will

fuck excuses

an inspiration to us all

bro , i dont think uve heard of something called " GOD BLESS AMERICA " such a thing can only be sold to our audience - no where else in the world will accept seeing a " champ " talking about his successes to his wife in-front of thousands of ppl... so lets say it together good bless America