Author Topic: A-Rod: "I was tricked into buying illegal supplements"  (Read 3594 times)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Re: A-Rod: "I was tricked into buying illegal supplements"
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2013, 01:59:13 PM »
How come nobody ever "tricks" me like this?
:D. X2, please trick me in to some test and tren

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2013, 03:47:46 PM »
  He was buying and selling out of the D.R. with his cousin. There is video of him talking about it.

where is the video... u cant say stuff like this and not back it up.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2013, 04:43:07 PM »

01:20

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2013, 04:51:46 PM »
cant he just stfu enjoy his millions and be done with it. Fucking attention whore.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2013, 05:12:08 PM »
This A-rod debacle is all on old man Steinbrennar...If he were still alive, he probably would have signed Pujols to a 300 million dollar deal and had him and Teixeira share first and DH...lol

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2013, 05:22:17 PM »
 :D ;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2013, 06:28:17 PM »
cant he just stfu enjoy his millions and be done with it. Fucking attention whore.

He's not attention whoring - he's trying to avoid losing out on 25-30M.
Y

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2013, 06:30:51 PM »
 he went to the dr and bought primo and test with his cousin   his cousin gave it to him in his ass and in his mouth (inject and oral) they gave it to other players 

this is out of his own mouth    so how can he say he was tricked in to buy fake supps?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2013, 06:34:15 PM »
eh - when a  team loses their starting SS / 3b / CF / 1b / C for most of the season, there's not much you can do.  They should have added Soriano earlier, signed Martin instead of lettling him walk, etc... things like that.

But, the reality of this is, if CC did what he normally does, this team still would have made the WC despite missing 5/9 of their lineup.
Stop crying baby. My A's won the west with a meager payroll. Moneyball!!!!!!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2013, 06:37:32 PM »
he went to the dr and bought primo and test with his cousin   his cousin gave it to him in his ass and in his mouth (inject and oral) they gave it to other players 

this is out of his own mouth    so how can he say he was tricked in to buy fake supps?

You're confusing two different stories.

The video you're quoting was how he ended up on the original list of 103.  This was done as a result of what was supposed to be anonymous testing agreed upon by the MLB and the MLBPA to see the levels of use in MLB.   Nobody was to be penalized or named.

As a result of hit being over 5%(I think) the new penalties were agreed upon, one being a 50 games suspension for first time offenses.  The new Biogenesis scandal that he's involved in is what he's defending now and using the duped argument.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2013, 06:39:18 PM »
Stop crying baby. My A's won the west with a meager payroll. Moneyball!!!!!!!!!

I'll take the high payroll team that goes to the playoffs 17 out of 19 years anytime.

Enjoy your imminent playoff elimination.

Although I'd love to see the As go to the WS.
Y

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2013, 06:39:58 PM »
  Grape, I am showing that he already gave him self up a long time ago. He used them once, and then he kept on using them. He has always been on PED. Trying to play like a novice now and say that he bought fake supps is pure bs. He was injecting Primobolan and Test from the get go.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2013, 06:41:22 PM »
  I hate him. I hate Braun. I hate all of the liars.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2013, 06:42:59 PM »
I'll take the high payroll team that goes to the playoffs 17 out of 19 years anytime.

Enjoy your imminent playoff elimination.

Although I'd love to see the As go to the WS.
That should be the way that baseball goes in the future. Teams like the Yankees are one of the worst examples of overpaying players. The Angels (with Pujols, Hamilton etc...) are learning this as well.

Soon, there will be 5 and 6 year max contracts.  Did you here that Cano's agent (JayZ  ::)) wants a 10 year deal for 300 million? Are you kidding me?  :-X

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2013, 06:43:58 PM »
 Grape, I am showing that he already gave him self up a long time ago. He used them once, and then he kept on using them. He has always been on PED. Trying to play like a novice now and say that he bought fake supps is pure bs. He was injecting Primobolan and Test from the get go.

Yeah, but you also said "how can he say he was duped when he admitted it".  Those are two different stories.  The duped refers to what he bought from Biogenesis, not the boli story.

I'm sure he's been drugged up the whole time.   He was a young guy playing with Gonzalez, Rodriguez, Palmiero, Kapler, etc.....whole team was gassed.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2013, 06:44:59 PM »
That should be the way that baseball goes in the future. Teams like the Yankees are one of the worst examples of overpaying players. The Angels (with Pujols, Hamilton etc...) are learning this as well.

Soon, there will be 5 and 6 year max contracts.  Did you here that Cano's agent (JayZ  ::)) wants a 10 year deal for 300 million? Are you kidding me?  :-X

Who did they over pay for?
Y

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2013, 06:47:32 PM »
Who did they over pay for?
What!!!!! :o  Arod is bad enough on his own, but I will gladly toss in Jeter as well. He was utterly useless this year. It's his age catching up to him.

What morons sign any player to a guaranteed contract that will have them playing at 40 or beyond?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2013, 06:48:50 PM »
What!!!!! :o  Arod is bad enough on his own, but I will gladly toss in Jeter as well. He was utterly useless this year. It's his age catching up to him.

What morons sign any player to a guaranteed contract that will have them playing at 40 or beyond?

I wasn't implying they didn't over pay for anyone, just wanted to see who you thought.  And the Yankees are far from the worst - the generally don't set the market for FAs.

Arod, yes.

Jeter case was special - it's beyond the on field stuff and didn't hurt them in terms of acquiring other players.
Y

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2013, 06:48:54 PM »
  yeah, that is all that I meant (that he has been outed for a long time)   not that they are the same time

check this out     say the guy who lives next to you, breaks in to your yard, and has hot sweaty sex with your pet dog      you have all of this on video     he is caught      he is busted       no way out

now, ten years later, some one has been having sex with your dog again

the first thing you are going to do is convict the guy who fucked your dog the first time

would you believe him if he said, not me, or, I did, but only because I was tricked this time!   ?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2013, 06:50:52 PM »
I get that point arce, but the way you phrased it made it appear your point was different.  All good.

Like I stated, Arod's a dunce, I just don't think his punishment should be worse than the others because he's Arod.
Y

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2013, 06:52:23 PM »
Arod, yes.

Jeter case was special - it's beyond the on field stuff and didn't hurt them in terms of acquiring other players.
I can give you a pass there. Jeter is a modern day Dimaggio. He is worth it in just ticket sales alone.

Which is why the Jaguars are morons for not signing Tebow.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2013, 06:53:09 PM »
 :D ;D  thanks grape  ;)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2013, 06:54:23 PM »
 yeah, that is all that I meant (that he has been outed for a long time)   not that they are the same time

check this out     say the guy who lives next to you, breaks in to your yard, and has hot sweaty sex with your pet dog      you have all of this on video     he is caught      he is busted       no way out

now, ten years later, some one has been having sex with your dog again

the first thing you are going to do is convict the guy who fucked your dog the first time

would you believe him if he said, not me, or, I did, but only because I was tricked this time!   ?
Quite possibly the worst try at an example, in the history of Getbig.

I love ya Arce, but.... hahahahahaha

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2013, 06:55:00 PM »
I can give you a pass there. Jeter is a modern day Dimaggio. He is worth it in just ticket sales alone.

Which is why the Jaguars are morons for not signing Tebow.

I don't think the Yankees are the worst example.   ARod yes - completely stupid contract.  But guys like Tiexiera, etc had the market set for them by other teams.  For example, Boston had 172 on the table for him.  Yankees beat it by 8M (1M per year)  to secure what appeared to be elite talent.   That's not an overpay - it's paying market price - he couldn't be had cheaper.

Plus, if you have a huge financial advantage and don't use it, that's bad business.  It's on baseball to fix the model.
Y

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2013, 06:56:56 PM »
 shitty analogy    :D ;D