Author Topic: Where is Cswol?  (Read 9813 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Where is Cswol?
« Reply #75 on: October 03, 2013, 02:49:25 PM »
I will not have sex with you.

Good to know.... ::)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #76 on: October 03, 2013, 04:51:21 PM »
You have given me props in the past, and I will return the favor. That was funny  :D

Shutup dummy.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #77 on: October 03, 2013, 06:01:10 PM »
Shutup dummy.

X2. Nobody likes him, he's not funny, never seen the inside of a gym, probably makes shit for money (admittedly I do too  :( ) , and most people would like him to just leave.

Guess I kinda feel sorry for him, and I and others have tried to help him but he refuses to be an attention whore troll. Not sure why he can't just be a normal contributing member; probably just has no life. Even faked his own death not that we would care if it was real.

Yeah meltdown.  ::)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2013, 10:01:20 AM »
Grant is probably the nicest Mod here. And even he thinks Shitso sucks  :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2013, 01:57:00 PM »
But.....  but..... he want's to be a Mod?

Yes, that way I rarely ever have to talk (like you) and sit atop my mountain. We are all human Grant. There was a time when half of the board was calling for your head. Even mods makes mistakes sometimes.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 04, 2013, 02:23:53 PM »
Grant is probably the nicest Mod here. And even he thinks Shitso sucks  :D

bag licker!  ;D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #81 on: October 07, 2013, 05:00:55 AM »
Yes, that way I rarely ever have to talk (like you) and sit atop my mountain. We are all human Grant. There was a time when half of the board was calling for your head. Even mods makes mistakes sometimes.

your time will come shizzo, its in your destiny to be a mod on getbig

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #82 on: October 07, 2013, 05:08:04 AM »
I'm not an animal Prime. I would never make fun of your sick wife.

As far as the impression I give off here...... I am a very honest, loyal, lovable guy.  With a sense of humor.  ;)

Yes, your honesty and loyalty were at their prime when you posted Chiro Flex's private messages on the G&O ::)

And that sense of humour must be very well hidden indeed

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #83 on: October 07, 2013, 05:32:57 AM »
your time will come shizzo, its in your destiny to be a mod on getbig

not sure if serious.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2013, 05:36:57 AM »
Yes, your honesty and loyalty were at their prime when you posted Chiro Flex's private messages on the G&O ::)

Let me remind those who have forgotten. Chiro gave me permission to post those pm's.

There is a huge difference.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #85 on: October 07, 2013, 10:35:00 AM »
Let me remind those who have forgotten. Chiro gave me permission to post those pm's.

I gave you permission because I had nothing to hide.

You're still a douche bag either way.

8)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 07, 2013, 10:36:22 AM »
I gave you permission because I had nothing to hide.

You're still a douche bag either way.
Great, you had nothing to hide. Calling me a douche solves nothing. I have no hate towards you at all.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2013, 10:39:36 AM »

Shizzo is now sending me PMs calling for a truce after he pulls this douchey move.

This fuckin guy :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #88 on: October 07, 2013, 10:41:12 AM »

You're the dickhead who brought up the PMs and held hem over his head. He really didn't have much of a choice but to say what he did.

You think you are slick  ;)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 07, 2013, 10:45:30 AM »
Shizzo is now sending me PMs calling for a truce after he pulls this douchey move.

This fuckin guy :D
Wow! I did not call for a truce. I said: "let's turn the page". The only reason that I posted the pm's (with permission I might add) is that you were riding coattails. A few guys would say "shizzo is the worst poster ever!" and then you would come along........

I never would have posted any pm's otherwise. I just found it funny that you said I was hilarious in private, but claimed I was the worst poster in public.

lets go to the most recent: I extend an olive branch, and he tries to shit on me.

Shame on you Chiro.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #90 on: October 07, 2013, 10:48:23 AM »
Wow! I did not call for a truce. I said: "let's turn the page". The only reason that I posted the pm's (with permission I might add) is that you were riding coattails. A few guys would say "shizzo is the worst poster ever!" and then you would come along........

I never would have posted any pm's otherwise. I just found it funny that you said I was hilarious in private, but claimed I was the worst poster in public.

lets go to the most recent: I extend an olive branch, and he tries to shit on me.

Shame on you Chiro.

Lets get this straight. You CAN be funny. Even few days ago I laughed  one of your posts. But over the past several months you've gotten increasingly more ANNOYING and less funny as a poster. I'm not the only one who has noticed this. Ask around. You're overstaying your welcome  ;)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 07, 2013, 10:49:41 AM »
You're the dickhead who brought up the PMs and held hem over his head. He really didn't have much of a choice but to say what he did.

You think you are slick  ;)
Thats hurts Groink. How many times have I gone to bat for you? I am not saying that it should grant me immunity, but at least neutrality. Seems that loyalties shift by the day here.

I have always been a lone wolf. My opinions are never biased.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #92 on: October 07, 2013, 10:50:45 AM »

Shame on you Chiro.

Meltdown.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 07, 2013, 10:52:48 AM »
Lets get this straight. You CAN be funny. Even few days ago I laughed  one of your posts. But over the past several months you've gotten increasingly more ANNOYING and less funny as a poster. I'm not the only one who has noticed this. Ask around. You're overstaying your welcome  ;)
Learn something. Competitor stars do not make for a valid opinion.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2013, 10:55:35 AM »
Thats hurts Groink. How many times have I gone to bat for you? I am not saying that it should grant me immunity, but at least neutrality. Seems that loyalties shift by the day here.

I have always been a lone wolf. My opinions are never biased.

Lone wolf, hahahahahaha, get the fuck out. Only after the fact. If you could fit in, you would. But you can't, so you're a "lone wolf".

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #95 on: October 07, 2013, 10:59:05 AM »
Lone wolf, hahahahahaha, get the fuck out. Only after the fact. If you could fit in, you would. But you can't, so you're a "lone wolf".

You baldy bollocks.

Shizzo pisses on someone and then is immediately offended when they don't accept his offer for a truce  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #96 on: October 07, 2013, 11:00:47 AM »

You baldy bollocks.

are you implying that  shizzo  always winds up sittingat the "misfit" table near the bathroom at weddings, because they really didn't want to invite him but had to because he's family?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 07, 2013, 11:01:39 AM »

You baldy bollocks.
You make my point. I have defended many people here Groink, Wiggs, Booty, etc. It does not matter what I think of them as posters. I go by a thread by thread basis. I never had to fit in. I have become more popular than 99% of Getbiggers.

I am trying to leave all of that behind. I just do not like lies, and hate spread about me.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #98 on: October 07, 2013, 11:07:44 AM »
You make my point. I have defended many people here Groink, Wiggs, Booty, etc. It does not matter what I think of them as posters. I go by a thread by thread basis. I never had to fit in. I have become more popular than 99% of Getbiggers.

I am trying to leave all of that behind. I just do not like lies, and hate spread about me.

Genuine advice: retire this account. Start over fresh with a new name.  Your reputation has been tarnished here.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #99 on: October 07, 2013, 11:08:12 AM »
are you implying that  shizzo  always winds up sittingat the "misfit" table near the bathroom at weddings, because they really didn't want to invite him but had to because he's family?

Haha, what I'm saying is that shizzo is lucky he's invited anywhere after the hideous vodka shits he took at his sisters wedding.