Author Topic: how does a getbigger dress in real life?  (Read 53829 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: how does a getbigger dress in real life?
« Reply #225 on: October 08, 2013, 11:58:18 AM »
 :D ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: October 08, 2013, 02:32:13 PM »
Not that it makes any difference, but cargo pants are out of style. Flat front chinos are back in.

Nope, every surf/beach shop sells hips of cargo's  ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: October 08, 2013, 04:08:15 PM »
Nope, every surf/beach shop sells hips of cargo's  ;)

As it turns out, you may be right. They were out in 2012.  I live in Oregon and we a fashionably behind the times.

They've been called masculine, they've been called lame. They've been worn by soldiers on the frontline and by teenage video game addicts. They've come in all colors of the camo rainbow but made equally available in high-end wool. The cargo pant is like the double-agent of the menswear world, simultaneously working for both sides of the field - the cool and the uncool.

Read More http://www.gq.com/style/blogs/the-gq-eye/2013/05/dropping-knowledge-the-cargo-pant.html#ixzz2hAteMShv

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #228 on: October 08, 2013, 05:06:20 PM »
I wear a white towel and lots of baby oil.  I never quit.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #229 on: October 09, 2013, 03:24:18 PM »
I really don't care about your dad.. or anybody's dad on here.

hell, your father sounds like a lot of my clients, and I hear them bitch every day about their lazy, ungrateful children....clients who own multiple homes.. summer homes, winter homes, homes they own/rent overseas, clients with their own private jets, clients who started from NOTHING and build net worths of 6, 20, 50, 80million and everywhere in between. These are the same clients who will write me a check for $40k after a 20second glance at the first 2 pages of a 10page business plan I wrote up overnight, but won't loan our front desk guy $40 for gas money so he can get to work. I can talk to them about interest rates, implied volatility, property taxes in this city vs. that city, rental income, passive income, short-interest, production costs in their textile company, shipping costs of their avocado orchards, ect... ect... ect... what the fuck can you talk to your dad about? besides asking him for money and giving him excuses as to WHY you're not amounting to SHIT in life?  

and 'impressing you with my conquests'? please dude... nice try. get some some new material.

'some personal trainer', well, that's one of the things I do. I run a business... a few businesses actually. don't confuse me with some 24hr Fitness $12/hr fly-by-night trainer...... besides, what do you do? what goals do you have? do you have ANY clue or plan to achieve those goals? you're too dumb and immature to be a lawyer or doctor... too shortsighted and ignorant and unmotivated to run a business, let alone start one from the ground up, either with your own money or somebody else's (those are called 'investors', and you'd need to know how to write a business plan for that... you're at least 10 years from comprehending how that works).... I could go on, and on, and on with this with you, but it'd be a waste of time... hell, you don't even have to answer these questions for me or anyone else on here, but it'd be a benefit to you (and you alone) to answer them to yourself.

as for me? I've been doing what i'm doing for a long, long time. Only difference is now, I do what I do very well. I've made mistakes along the way and learned from them. I've had successful businesses, and I've had businesses fail for various reasons.

I do very well. I'm not "rich", but i'm comfortable & my family is comfortable. (my "family", I mean my kids, my ex, her nieces, my gf, my gf's kid, my gf's nieces and nephews... I have a lot of people depending on me.. how many people do you have depending on you? zero... just wandering through life aimlessly spending your fathers money and talking like you know something on internet bbing message boards. you're clueless, you admit it yourself.)

you have access to money... but you can't even create an opportunity to CREATE YOUR OWN MONEY with borrowed money from your father.

My dad said this post is "spot on."

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #230 on: October 09, 2013, 07:14:57 PM »
My dad said this post is "spot on."

my dad says 95% (that's 19 out of 20  ;) ) of my posts are 'spot on'.

he also says "flintstones" should read some books. I concure.. apple doesn't fall far from the tree in most cases (flintstones notwithstanding)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #231 on: October 09, 2013, 08:04:10 PM »

he also says "flintstones" should read some books. I concure.. apple doesn't fall far from the tree in most cases (flintstones notwithstanding)

Getbig tip...

Try not to misspell shit when you are calling someone stupid.

It's "concur"  ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #232 on: October 09, 2013, 08:07:16 PM »
Getbig tip...

It's "concur"  ;D
:D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: October 09, 2013, 08:47:54 PM »

My dad is dead. I would hate having him second guess everything I post.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #234 on: October 09, 2013, 08:58:56 PM »
Getbig tip...

It's "concur"  ;D

my spelling is usually impeccable... I have auto-correct ;)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #235 on: October 09, 2013, 09:01:25 PM »
actually, I'm surprised I misspelled that... i'm aware it's concur... I must not've noticed the red squiggly lines below it... goddamn customer must've distracted me.

just take the protein bar fucker... pay me later.. can't you see i'm busy!? ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #236 on: October 10, 2013, 03:58:16 PM »
Me and my dad had a fight about my Getbigging.  I think he's gonna make me go to military school next year.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #237 on: October 10, 2013, 04:02:04 PM »
Me and my dad had a fight about my Getbigging.  I think he's gonna make me go to military school next year.
Put some tomatoes in your pocket before you go.

mdn250

• Getbig II
« Reply #238 on: October 11, 2013, 07:40:44 AM »
It's "dressing nice 101"  nothing exotic. Belt matches the shoes. ..no shit...LOL

I used to dress nice..and I clean up well..but my day to day is casual now. I'm not on the market..I don't have to impress anyone for work....so I dress for comfort. I don't dress in rags and have a sense of style...but I'm not a fashion whore....too many do's and don't's. I don't give a fuck I wear what I want.......and I make it look good.

18 dollar T shirt...you think a chick gives a shit when I walk by that I'm not wearing a watch ?  ::)

That is what I was saying. I only wear a watch when I am in suits. I have a couple nice ones like I mentioned, but they collect dust :)
And yes, I agree the casual look is how I go. I started training after a 5year off period. So now that the muscle memory is kicking back slowly I get more and more gym wear most all of the time. If I go out which is very rare lately I dress jeans/pants and shirts like you have in that pic. Remember, I am a LI gear head myself ;) but I will give credit where credit is due...I am not yet in the John Cena look alike mode like you lol. But I have to admit it is fun how muscle memory works...I just wish diet memory worked the same but its comming together.

The watches I really like ES's take. I need a watch to wear that is not fancy because imo my watches look retarded in gymwear/casual. I use burners so most of the time my cell phones don't even have a clock on the face and I am not gonna open them to look so I needed some options :)

Next time your on LI let me know we can meet at the Tender Trap lol. Remember that place? I just laugh passing it everyday when I go through town. It was like the Holy Grail of gearheads. Pelechia still is there often lol. You know the girls are probably the same ones that were there in 1998 when I was 18 :)

mdn250

• Getbig II
« Reply #239 on: October 11, 2013, 07:44:44 AM »
i'm not a huge fan of this one but..
http://www.worldofwatches.com/detail.asp?iq=1&bo_products_id=0&bo_products_variance_id=179577&promotion_code=WTV6993100713212037250179579

I know it's not what you want/like, but I've always liked the Swiss Legend Neptune compared to the G-shock guys typicall wear... it's a pretty conspicuous watch lol ... comes in a lot of colors/combos
http://www.worldofwatches.com/detail.asp?bo_products_variance_id=77853

I think this one will do you just fine
http://www.worldofwatches.com/detail.asp?iq=1&bo_products_id=89836&bo_products_variance_id=96430

this is more of what i'd say to look for, but I couldn't find one above 38mm... lil higher price point, but still sub-$200
http://www.worldofwatches.com/detail.asp?iq=1&bo_products_id=137090&bo_products_variance_id=170841

or something like this, only with a black dial/face and black strap.
http://www.worldofwatches.com/detail.asp?iq=1&bo_products_id=128457&bo_products_variance_id=152376

Thanks for that man! Good stuff. I am thinking of of taking my whiteface/steel esq and having a black band put on inplace of the stainless around...could work well.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #240 on: October 11, 2013, 05:09:58 PM »
you're saying black shoes are gay?

and no watch at all is never better than a watch that's quartz.

people will notice your belt and shoes if they DON'T match.

and what kind of adult picks up girls at a club? you wanna quick one night fuck? or an actual gf? shit, I forgot who I was talking to.. dude, you LIE TO YOUR GIRLFRIENDS and THEY LEAVE YOU... of course they're gonna do your laundry, they're DUMB AS SHIT and believe you own businesses and property's (or whatever lies you tell them).. you JUST BARELY got your OWN CAR.

What are you doing in a thread giving advice about this shit?

YOU LIVE OFF YOUR PARENTS!!!!! Do yourself a favor, exit IE, Shutdown Windows, and put the laptop or PC in the closet for a few months while you hit the streets and start living in reality and get a job and learn how to talk to women.... WOMEN... not dumb girls high on X you meet at an 18+ club.

Then maybe, after you have some life experience, come back to getbig under a new identity and we'll all forget about how young, dumb, and inexperienced you were.

Oh my.

Game. Set. Match.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: October 11, 2013, 06:24:00 PM »

I like your dad  :D