Author Topic: There will be stock market crash soon...And the dollar will be devalued 40%  (Read 14031 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  How come every one else has to go bankrupt, but the USA can just keep raising their debt limit?

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Hey asshole. Let's see you put your money where your mouth is. Pick a timeframe between 1 and 12 months. Pick an amount of money between $50 and $1000.

You deposit the amount you pick with a getbigger we both trust and I'll deposit twice that amount. Winner takes all.

Starting from the first day when the markets are open after we've both put our money in escrow the bet is on: if, at the closing of the stock market during any day in the timeframe, any one the major indices (the DJIA, the NASDAQ or the S&P500) records a drop of 40% from its value at the start of the bet, you win and you immediately get a 200% return. If none of them do, then I win and I get a 50% return.

So how about it?

The same bet applies to Mr.1derful because he too thinks the signs are all around. Come on then, here's your chance to milk the impending crash for all it's worth.

When I win the bet, can I be paid in gold or silver?  I don't want useless fiat currency.  Thanks in advance.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 damn

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
 How come every one else has to go bankrupt, but the USA can just keep raising their debt limit?

Has to do with the US petrodollar, there's also a Canadian one, and it's "artificial" demand(give oil/take dollar).
Therefor oil exporting goat countries generated, and still are generating, a huge demand for the dollar - a great coup for America... regarding "unlimited" credit.
Hearsay tells us that the US is bombing, or trying to bomb, anybody who dares to evade "selling oil for dollars".

Take this info with precaution - anybody who really knows the mechanics, please chime in.

Heywood

• Getbig IV

Back in the olden days, there was something called interest and an "interest rate."  And the federal reserve could adjust that rate, and that was called "monetary policy."

Now, as I said, that was the olden days.  Today, we have computers and the baby-boomers are in charge.  They figured out that all the govt has to do is print money.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Wiggs = very good at saying things will happen
Wiggs = very bad at being right about said things actually happening

Still says each one with full-on arrogant boastfulness though
Y

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
When I win the bet, can I be paid in gold or silver?  I don't want useless fiat currency.  Thanks in advance.

Sure. You stake one troy ounce of gold, I'll stake two. Winner takes all, same terms. Remember, both your stake and mine will be placed in escrow with someone we both trust prior to the bet.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Walter, where do you stand on their bet?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 :D ;D

Ganuvanx

• Getbig II
  • There's somethin out there, and it ain't no man.
A financial recovery requires money velocity. All that printed Fed toilet paper is being funneled directly into the stock market by the banks. I’m no financial expert but I can read a few graphs. Massive money printing, huge stock market bubble, no money velocity, the Federal Reserve pretty much the only buyer of US treasuries, nervous investors taking delivery of physical gold. It can’t continue for much longer. We are headed for a crash in the not so distant future.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  Walter, where do you stand on their bet?

I don't think any thing will happen quickly.  The fed will ease the QE farce when it decides bond buying is not longer helping the economy (which it never did) or the economy has recovered enough.  Long term rates will rise based on the warning (which they did last time) and the market will slowly sell off.  Debt ceiling deals will be made in increments to avoid default.

Certainly a retracing of the market can occur especially if short term rates rise ,however, investors are in a catch 22 right now because there is no short term interest to be had. I don't look at retracing of a fed propped market as a crash and I see it happening over a longer period as all of this unfolds and the printing presses go down for maintenance :) As I mentioned in my first post either way QE and the fed cannot hold interest rates forever.

The Fed has already created massive economic damage through their QE program (for a part time recovery) for which the economic consequences will be paid if they continue QE or if they stop it.  It's a no win at this point and in my opinion the fed will lose control of interest rates one way or another.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
the thing about predicting the apocalypse is you can never really lose. just keep on waving the end times flag and say "it's coming soon! just you wait!" then when tomorrow happens and the world hasn't ended, you can kick the can down the road a little. then any single bad thing that happens is enough to go "AH HAH! SEE??! IT'S COMING!" until it doesn't. then it's back to "soon".

wiggs is one of those people who would have been screeching about peak oil in decades past, telling us all that the world was about to run out of fossil fuels and gas would cost twenty bucks a gallon.

it's kinda funny. for as long as people have been alive, there have been people predicting armageddon. christianity itself is basically an end-times religion (remember the original prophecy was that christ would return during the lifetime of those who had seen him the first time). for some reason, people who are miserable about their lives revel in the notion of it all ending. maybe they resent the success of those around them and get off on the thought of them losing everything. i dunno.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
the thing about predicting the apocalypse is you can never really lose. just keep on waving the end times flag and say "it's coming soon! just you wait!" then when tomorrow happens and the world hasn't ended, you can kick the can down the road a little. then any single bad thing that happens is enough to go "AH HAH! SEE??! IT'S COMING!" until it doesn't. then it's back to "soon".

wiggs is one of those people who would have been screeching about peak oil in decades past, telling us all that the world was about to run out of fossil fuels and gas would cost twenty bucks a gallon.

it's kinda funny. for as long as people have been alive, there have been people predicting armageddon. christianity itself is basically an end-times religion (remember the original prophecy was that christ would return during the lifetime of those who had seen him the first time). for some reason, people who are miserable about their lives revel in the notion of it all ending. maybe they resent the success of those around them and get off on the thought of them losing everything. i dunno.
it's a strategy of survival; we build stuff that gives us hope to cope with the present -harsch- time. It's also a hope for greater justice, equality, revenge etc. If you tell people life is meaningless , absurd and that they re just animals who one day will be erased by some random meteor rain or any kind of cataclysmic event, what would be the point of being alive in the first place? Also if you cant promise them one day they ll dominate in society after Learning skills and stuff for years, what would be the point of being alive?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)

Rather than take a "people like so-and-so..." approach, you should focus on the particular argument at hand. No way you can get the whole story, otherwise.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Any one else reading the genius of Walter?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
It CAN'T continue for much longer. We are headed for a crash in the NOT so distant future.

^

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
  Any one else reading the genius of Walter?

He seems intelligent, informed and can put 2 and 2 together.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: There will be stock market crash soon...And the dollar will be devalued 40%
« Reply #93 on: December 30, 2013, 12:40:21 PM »
 Walter is the true Wolf Of Wall Street.