Author Topic: EQ definitely has a "stimulant" effect.  (Read 26473 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
EQ definitely has a "stimulant" effect.
« on: October 06, 2013, 10:07:36 PM »
Even @ 300mgs a week. No lethargy like you can get from other AAS. Wake up in the morning like I've already had a cup of coffee  8)

-Discuss

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: EQ definitely has a "stimulant" effect.
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 11:52:32 AM »
I get that from Tren! ;D

Glad you are getting some positive benefits.

8)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 11:56:42 AM »
I dit a 15 week cykle of eq 5-600mg a week in the summer. First tile i ever tried ew and it was the same effect on me...i def will run a testo eq and tren cykle next spring.  Its now one of y favorit steroid

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 11:58:57 AM »
How long have you been on eq chiro? Aftee 7 weeks or so my veins exploded like never before. At 16% bf  it was like when im at 9-10

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2013, 12:10:29 PM »
How long have you been on eq chiro? Aftee 7 weeks or so my veins exploded like never before. At 16% bf  it was like when im at 9-10

Nice! I notice the increased vascularity as well!

Week 6 now. But I started at 100mgs and bumped up very slowly just so I could really gauge the effectiveness.

noway55

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2013, 02:54:14 PM »
I don't know if I'd compare it to a stimulant but it does seem to make cardio a lot easier

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2013, 03:05:40 PM »
I don't know if I'd compare it to a stimulant but it does seem to make cardio a lot easier
yes my stamina sucks usually but on eq it was 100times better, i didnt even get tired after my usual workout

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2013, 03:08:19 PM »

Nice! I notice the increased vascularity as well!

Week 6 now. But I started at 100mgs and bumped up very slowly just so I could really gauge the effectiveness.
shit thats a low dose,  i dont think i would go under 400 atleast. but thats just me. how long are you running it?
next time im going to do eq i think i will do 1gram per week

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2013, 03:11:43 PM »
shit thats a low dose,  i dont think i would go under 400 atleast. but thats just me. how long are you running it?
next time im going to do eq i think i will do 1gram per week

I know it's very low. But I'm in no rush with the AAS....I like trying everything low dose at first. I hear too many horror stories.

*this was on top of my test base of 500mgs/week as well, so I'm still at 800mgs a week total now.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2013, 03:22:04 PM »

Well, they did create it for cheating horsies you know...

Any increase in appetite at that dose chiro?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2013, 03:25:06 PM »
Well, they did create for cheating horsies you know...

Any increase in appetite at that dose chiro?

That's a weird thing....nothing crazy. Only my second cycle (im a rookie i know) but 500test/300deca for my first seemed to increase my hunger the same amount. Maybe higher dose EQ is when guys start really noticing the hunger?

I was WAY bloatier for the first cycle though. And I felt lethargic and tired all the time. This cycle is much much drier. But the wired feeling I have all day right now I NEVED has on test/deca.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2013, 03:31:05 PM »
That's a weird thing....nothing crazy. Only my second cycle (im a rookie i know) but 500test/300deca for my first seemed to increase my hunger the same amount. Maybe higher dose EQ is when guys start really noticing the hunger?

I was WAY bloatier for the first cycle though. And I felt lethargic and tired all the time. This cycle is much much drier. But the wired feeling I have all day right now I NEVED has on test/deca.

The lethargy could've been from an increase in prolactin. Just to give you a rough idea of what that is, its whats released by the body after orgasm. Don't know about you but I don't feel like doing much after busting a nut.   ;D

Nandrolone made me hungrier than a female on her third trimester btw...eq I've yet to try but what you're saying about the increase energy makes me want some in hopes I get the same effect.

Crazy bloat from deca here too....had to have a super strict diet when running that stuff.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2013, 03:31:51 PM »
nice avatar btw  ;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2013, 03:33:47 PM »
The lethargy could've been from an increase in prolactin. Just to give you a rough idea of what that is, its whats released by the body after orgasm. Don't know about you but I don't feel like doing much after busting a nut.   ;D

Nandrolone made me hungrier than a female on her third trimester btw...eq I've yet to try but what you're saying about the increase energy makes me want some in hopes I get the same effect.

Crazy bloat from deca here too....had to have a super strict diet when running that stuff.

I didn't consider the prolactin being the cause....hmm that's a good point.

I was taking some low dose Prami for it and absolutely hated it. Felt shitty at night every time I took it and my sleep was awful every night of my cycle.

I loved how my joints felt though!!!! My joints don't feel that much better than being natty on this cycle.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2013, 03:34:54 PM »
Here's another weird thing!

I'd love to hear an explanation for this one.

My balls atrophied a fair amount on the first.

This cycle, hardly ANY atrophy.

Wtf?!?!

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2013, 03:42:50 PM »
I didn't consider the prolactin being the cause....hmm that's a good point.

I was taking some low dose Prami for it and absolutely hated it. Felt shitty at night every time I took it and my sleep was awful every night of my cycle.

I loved how my joints felt though!!!! My joints don't feel that much better than being natty on this cycle.

I haven't tried prami but maybe that could've been the cause of the lethargy itself. I hate ancillaries bro that stuff probably cause worse sides than the gear itself lol.

Were you stronger with the nandrolone too?? stuff is great for lifting...

Here's another weird thing!

I'd love to hear an explanation for this one.

My balls atrophied a fair amount on the first.

This cycle, hardly ANY atrophy.

Wtf?!?!

I'm sure you heard the "deca shuts you down HARD bro"

might be some truth to it.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2013, 03:44:18 PM »
I know it's very low. But I'm in no rush with the AAS....I like trying everything low dose at first. I hear too many horror stories.

*this was on top of my test base of 500mgs/week as well, so I'm still at 800mgs a week total now.
nothing wrong with that. Its a good way to start

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2013, 05:15:34 PM »
I haven't tried prami but maybe that could've been the cause of the lethargy itself. I hate ancillaries bro that stuff probably cause worse sides than the gear itself lol.

Were you stronger with the nandrolone too?? stuff is great for lifting...

I'm sure you heard the "deca shuts you down HARD bro"

might be some truth to it.

Oh yeah my strength was through the roof! I PRd everything weekly.

But I was also carrying 10-15lbs more bloat on the deca.....

Either way I feel deca is superior if you compare each at 300mgs. As long as you're ok with the bloat.

I'm gonna try my next deca cycle without any prami....hopefully no prolactin sides!

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2013, 05:30:06 PM »
Oh yeah my strength was through the roof! I PRd everything weekly.

But I was also carrying 10-15lbs more bloat on the deca.....

Either way I feel deca is superior if you compare each at 300mgs. As long as you're ok with the bloat.

I'm gonna try my next deca cycle without any prami....hopefully no prolactin sides!

They say npp doesn't cause as much bloat but a few screw ups in the diet and the bloat was just as bad as deca. I still got the strength and joint lubricating effects from it. I like nandrolone but if one gets sides from it they're much harder to control than estrogenic related ones. Its a good drug and definitely has its place though...

Eq everyone says is weak but I'll try it someday to see how I react. Just wish it came on a little faster...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2013, 07:10:36 PM »
They say npp doesn't cause as much bloat but a few screw ups in the diet and the bloat was just as bad as deca. I still got the strength and joint lubricating effects from it. I like nandrolone but if one gets sides from it they're much harder to control than estrogenic related ones. Its a good drug and definitely has its place though...

Eq everyone says is weak but I'll try it someday to see how I react. Just wish it came on a little faster...

Hmm interesting. Maybe I should give NPP a go.

I will use EQ in the future again  if I'm off season and trying to stay a bit drier and less bloaty, like maybe during a summer cycle. but this winter will def be deca.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2013, 07:45:08 PM »

last time i took nadrolon was like 8 years ago. My nipples got swollen as fucl and it looked like i had 2 really big bitchtits scared the hell out of me but i stopped the deca and lyckily it went away

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2013, 08:32:02 PM »
At week 5 or so I had this euphoric awakening feeling... just total clarity and focus, and endurance was through the roof... also vascularity was ridiculous but the BP was ridiculous too that I couldn't wait to drop it... only went up to 900mg... Haven't ran it in 10 months and don't have the desire to... I dunno 1cc of 300mg if it would make much difference or will just screw up my BP. Ironically deca and NPP don't give me BP issues...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2013, 08:49:17 PM »
i get that from tren and dbol (together and separately).

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2013, 09:50:03 PM »
At week 5 or so I had this euphoric awakening feeling... just total clarity and focus, and endurance was through the roof... also vascularity was ridiculous but the BP was ridiculous too that I couldn't wait to drop it... only went up to 900mg... Haven't ran it in 10 months and don't have the desire to... I dunno 1cc of 300mg if it would make much difference or will just screw up my BP. Ironically deca and NPP don't give me BP issues...

Im in grad school so I'm constantly studying. Even at 300mgs I feel that clarity and focus. Glad I'm not the only one "imagining" that effect.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2013, 11:14:45 PM »

there's also eq base (no ester), eq acetate, and eq cyp. I've never made ace or base (ha.. remember them? anyways...), but I couldn't get the cyp to be painless. even at 100mg/ml it hurt like fuck.