Author Topic: SHAWN RAY. Your thoughts about Skip Lacour.  (Read 23859 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: SHAWN RAY. Your thoughts about Skip Lacour.
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2005, 02:16:47 PM »
Well, I for one have always had a great deal for Skip as a person. As an Athlete I gained even more respect for him. Skip is one of themost intellegent Bodybuilders Pro or Amateur that I have had the pleasure of working with.
I believe he is Drug Free when he says it, there is nothing for him to gain by saying that but I have never asked him to prove it why?
That being said, visit Skips web site, he reveals everything for you guys to follow to help you Nutritionally and Training wise.
Sadly, there are knuckleheads on this board who wont read, try or practice some very laid out guidelines Skip shares to follow in order to look the way Skip does.
I personally, haven't trained since early in March of 2005 by choice.
After 21 years without a break, to be able to make the transition into Fatherhood, New Job position, new house and not competing it is nice to finally relax.
It stands to reason I would not look as I did, heck I have been retired from competition for 5 years!
peace,
S. Ray

relax shorty  you're doing great. 
that being said, you do have more chins than the san francisco phone book.    :)

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2005, 02:17:09 PM »

This guy even MORE pathetic

You don't hear me whining about other people taking drugs.

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2005, 02:22:06 PM »

joejoe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2005, 02:53:02 PM »
oh, and to defend himself once on mayhem, he gave the most illogical reasoning ever. he said, everyone knows there are people in natural shows that juice, but the juicers usually only finish 3rd or 4th because since they cheat with the juice, they probably cheat on their training or dieting as well.

RIIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHHHTTT TTTTT skip, that makes perfect sense.

you guys saw what the trainer for those musclemania winners was saying. musclemania and team universe are basically the same thing. why do you believe skip is any different from those winners? because he's nice? hahahahahahahaha

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2005, 03:00:43 PM »
don't forget posting on getbig 24 hours a day.
yeah, ok mr 30 posts per day.

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2005, 03:05:57 PM »
good text thumps up

You guys need to learn a new way to deal with your inferiority complexes.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2005, 03:06:48 PM »
Skip's for real and you guys who are hating on him are making yourselves look like a bunch of jealous, weak-minded little losers.

The truth is, Skip works his ass off and he's got his training and diet down to a science and you don't.

Go ahead and flame away some more--see if that'll help you get any bigger or stronger. ::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2005, 03:07:14 PM »
there is nothing for him to gain by saying that

skip saying he is natural=people go WOW..he's a damn big dude for a natty guy

skip admits to juice..and all of a sudden he's a no body..

get it?

yonnie hamburger says he's natural also..i trained with him here n there...and saw him magically gain 35 lbs in the months leading up to the masters o

natural..yeeeah..
carpe` vaginum!

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2005, 03:11:01 PM »

get it?

yonnie hamburger says he's natural also..i trained with him here n there...and saw him magically gain 35 lbs in the months leading up to the masters o

natural..yeeeah..

Well that's rock solid proof for me. You changed my mind.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2005, 03:12:38 PM »

LOL...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2005, 03:36:08 PM »

and the evidence to the contrary is just word of mouth also... ::)
carpe` vaginum!

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2005, 03:38:20 PM »
and the evidence to the contrary is just word of mouth also... ::)

Hey I said that utterly compelling evidence you presented has changed my mind.

zwide

• Getbig II
  • hard work is the only way
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2005, 03:56:33 PM »
What i dont understand is why all these people dont believe if Skip says he does not Juice ... cause really an trully if he does you win the lottery... ::)

If he does not ... do you still win the Lottery ... ::)

Point is he says he does not .... bring all the facts to prove otherwise ... Pliz no rumours...... :P
Hard work is the only way

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2005, 04:56:42 PM »

get it?

natural..yeeeah..

I agree I am calling Skip out we need to see independant lab tests by blood, urine and hair before i will agree he is natty...

oh and a lie detector test

>:(

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2005, 05:06:05 PM »
who cares
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2005, 05:07:28 PM »
I agree I am calling Skip out we need to see independant lab tests by blood, urine and hair before i will agree he is natty...
oh and a lie detector test

I'm sure skip will lose sleep over not being able to please an anonymous person on the internet.

joejoe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2005, 05:46:15 PM »
such a gullible gullible little boy you are 240.

you went to war with that dude that trained those musclemania winners because he came out and said they were using, everybody does it, and its just part of the game. yet a guy that competes in the same division gives you a free dvd and some chump change and you become his biggest cheerleader. hmmm?

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2005, 05:49:05 PM »
So much proof here. Skip should just turn himself in.  ::)

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2005, 05:50:13 PM »
NEW getbig.com Drugtest!

If he's bigger than me he's on steroids.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2005, 05:50:17 PM »
such a gullible gullible little boy you are 240.

you went to war with that dude that trained those musclemania winners because he came out and said they were using, everybody does it, and its just part of the game. yet a guy that competes in the same division gives you a free dvd and some chump change and you become his biggest cheerleader. hmmm?

..and what's Shawn Ray's reason?]

joejoe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2005, 05:58:22 PM »
shawn ray is out of the game and isnt going to speak out against someone that hasnt trashed him before.

i already said it, skip is a liar, but a smart liar. he treats people in a way that gets them to believe him. just open your eyes. everyone admits drugs are in natural competitions, and everyone acknowledges how much a benefit the drugs give, but he's so great he wins at the highest level of natural competition without drugs. hes so great he can finish in the top 10 IN THE HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION at the biggest non-tested amateur show in the world. HEAVYWEIGHT. he was one of the ten best non-pro HEAVYWEIGHTS without using drugs?

he's either a liar or the greatest bodybuilder ever. you do what you like, i'm going to play the odds on this one.

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2005, 06:03:02 PM »
shawn ray is out of the game and isnt going to speak out against someone that hasnt trashed him before.

i already said it, skip is a liar, but a smart liar. he treats people in a way that gets them to believe him. just open your eyes. everyone admits drugs are in natural competitions, and everyone acknowledges how much a benefit the drugs give, but he's so great he wins at the highest level of natural competition without drugs. hes so great he can finish in the top 10 IN THE HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION at the biggest non-tested amateur show in the world. HEAVYWEIGHT. he was one of the ten best non-pro HEAVYWEIGHTS without using drugs?

he's either a liar or the greatest bodybuilder ever. you do what you like, i'm going to play the odds on this one.

Wow, even more proof! Man JoeJoe you really have opened my eyes. You are so smart and your deductive reasoning is incredible. You're like a human lie detector.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2005, 06:04:09 PM »

so basically what you are saying is that anyone who places well in a large natural contest ISN'T really natural, right? Skip, Joe, Frank, or whoever. The winner of that natural show isn't natural. Right?

joejoe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2005, 06:14:29 PM »
i dont know who joe and frank are, but if they are finishing in the top 10 in the heavyweight class at the usa's, then yeah, they probably arent completely natural.

believe what you want, but a guy came on here admitting the guys he trained that were winning the musclemania shows were using. how much more proof do you need? you think they were the only winners to use? if you think a non-user can compete with a user that does evreything else right and has decent genetics for putting on muslce, you are crazy. the guy even said the judges know the guys are using when 240 thought he was going to be smart and "report" these guys to the musclemania organization.

again believe what you want, but i've talked to a ifbb pro in venice, a guy that knew everyone and trained with numerous ifbb pros there, and even trained with a guy that was using that did a natural show, they all said the same thing, if you want to compete, you have to use.

skip is either the greatest ever or a liar. i'm not betting on greatest ever.

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2005, 06:20:54 PM »
i dont know who joe and frank are, but if they are finishing in the top 10 in the heavyweight class at the usa's, then yeah, they probably arent completely natural.

believe what you want, but a guy came on here admitting the guys he trained that were winning the musclemania shows were using. how much more proof do you need? you think they were the only winners to use? if you think a non-user can compete with a user that does evreything else right and has decent genetics for putting on muslce, you are crazy. the guy even said the judges know the guys are using when 240 thought he was going to be smart and "report" these guys to the musclemania organization.

again believe what you want, but i've talked to a ifbb pro in venice, a guy that knew everyone and trained with numerous ifbb pros there, and even trained with a guy that was using that did a natural show, they all said the same thing, if you want to compete, you have to use.

skip is either the greatest ever or a liar. i'm not betting on greatest ever.

Oh. "a guy came on here admitting the guys he trained that were winning the musclemania shows were using. how much more proof do you need?"

Well that's it. Proof positive! No doubt about it. Case closed!

I didn't realize a guy told you. I thought you were just making assumptions. And you even talked to an ifbb pro in venice? How can anyone possibly argue with that evidence?

You go joejoe!