Author Topic: Bouncer uses MMA slam to deal with drunk  (Read 14807 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Bouncer uses MMA slam to deal with drunk
« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2013, 10:30:55 AM »
Here is the real question. Wouldn't most fights end in death, if not for other people to break it up?
no way. Most people would stop when the other guy is either out cold or too tired/injured to continue.

the trainer

« Reply #76 on: October 12, 2013, 10:37:23 AM »
no way. Most people would stop when the other guy is either out cold or too tired/injured to continue.

I disagree i have seen fights where one guy is knocked out and the other guy  is still kicking him in the face and if somebody was not there to pull him off the guy would have died.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2013, 10:38:52 AM »
I disagree i have seen fights where one guy is knocked out and the other kick is still kicking him in the face and if somebody was not there to pull him off the guy would have died.
there is always those guys... most people ive seen give up when the dude stops responding

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2013, 12:40:22 PM »
From a legal standpoint I wonder if it taling place in the street bice in the bar matters?   As in the bouncer has the right to protect himself or to toss the guy out but not to continue the fight on public property. 

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2013, 03:27:19 PM »
From a legal standpoint I wonder if it taling place in the street bice in the bar matters?   As in the bouncer has the right to protect himself or to toss the guy out but not to continue the fight on public property. 

even in a bar you are not allowed to assault other people... being a doorman/bouncer is about diplomacy and humor... not about ego and fighting

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2013, 04:39:44 PM »

even in a bar you are not allowed to assault other people... being a doorman/bouncer is about diplomacy and humor... not about ego and fighting

But no matter what the setting you can defend yourself.  The bouncer in the vid seems to be attacking va defending. 

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2013, 04:42:57 PM »
But no matter what the setting you can defend yourself.  The bouncer in the vid seems to be attacking va defending. 

defend yes, but use of force must be deemed appropriate and reasonable... i remember my lecture from the judge very well...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2013, 04:52:26 PM »

defend yes, but use of force must be deemed appropriate and reasonable... i remember my lecture from the judge very well...

Would you consider the guy in the vid appropriate?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2013, 04:55:47 PM »

do you mean the asshole giving the bouncer shit? nah he seemed to be an ass... but he was still attacked

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2013, 04:58:24 PM »

do you mean the asshole giving the bouncer shit? nah he seemed to be an ass... but he was still attacked

It looked like the bouncer continued the fight after leaving the bar. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2013, 04:58:36 PM »
hes canadian, so his acceptable use of force will probably be like a wrist slap compared to us.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #86 on: October 12, 2013, 05:14:53 PM »
It looked like the bouncer continued the fight after leaving the bar. 

duh

hes canadian, so his acceptable use of force will probably be like a wrist slap compared to us.

less so under the harper government but yes... zimmerman would have gone to jail here for sure (although it would be a cushy canadian jail and sentence)

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2013, 07:25:57 PM »

+1
TEAM WOLF

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2013, 07:29:30 PM »
Fighting on public vs private property won't matter, ct. more concerned with whether the act was within the scope of employment if you're taking about tort law and wanting to get compensated for the bouncer being a dumbass. Now that people on here say he took the fight out from the bar to the street that's the bars arguement that it wasn't "within the scope and time" and the bouncer took a frolic from work to handle some personal business to beat up this guy. Criminal matter he could be charged with assault and or battery depending on state pretty easily.

When you talk about protecting yourself there is no cooling off period, if you need to protect yourself you do it immediately, so the bouncer can't take the "fight" from inside the club to outside the club and claim self defense. Everyone has the right to defend themselves, however the force used to defend ourself must've equal to that force which one reasonably feared.....snapping a guy on the ground isn't equal to his "air punches"

Plenty of smart bouncers out there that know how to handle themselves really well and diffuse situations without throwing their weight around. Namely Dalton.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2013, 07:41:48 PM »
And what if hes a better wrestler than you?Or is that not possible as you are the greatest wrestler that ever lived!  ::)

MY WRESTLING SKILLS ARE D-1  CALIBER. I'VE HANGED WITH 0LYMPIC MEDALISTS IN THE R00M BEF0RE. I PLACED IN CA STATE 0NE 0F THE T0UGHEST STATEES T0 PLACE. JUST NEVER WENT T0 WRESTLE IN D-1 BUT CAN HANG WITH THE GUYS. N0T 0NLY THAT BUT I HAVE FREAKISH STRENGTH.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 13, 2013, 07:53:18 PM »
The bouncer started throwing punches first.. self defense from a verbal attack?

Sifu say best defense is a strong offense. Sifu said strike first, strike hard, and strike last.
A

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #91 on: October 13, 2013, 08:02:25 PM »
Bouncer was a bitch clearly had weight on his side.

Not necessarily an advantage as the fight goes on.

Steroid bloated bouncer will be out of breath after 45 seconds where a skinny drunk kid with lots of red bull in him could probably run a half-marathon.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #92 on: October 14, 2013, 12:29:54 AM »
MY WRESTLING SKILLS ARE D-1  CALIBER. I'VE HANGED WITH 0LYMPIC MEDALISTS IN THE R00M BEF0RE. I PLACED IN CA STATE 0NE 0F THE T0UGHEST STATEES T0 PLACE. JUST NEVER WENT T0 WRESTLE IN D-1 BUT CAN HANG WITH THE GUYS. N0T 0NLY THAT BUT I HAVE FREAKISH STRENGTH.
you americans do wrestling in the same style as the girls here lol. Greco romanian is the only style men should do..homo

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #93 on: October 14, 2013, 03:11:16 AM »
Here is the real question. Wouldn't most fights end in death, if not for other people to break it up?

No - they would end in exhaustion.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #94 on: October 14, 2013, 03:55:59 AM »
You should take your skills to the UFC, make some money and buy a new keyboard assbruise  ;D

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #95 on: October 14, 2013, 04:38:22 AM »
I fully believe your wrestling skills are unsurpassed in the black anaconda division.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #96 on: October 14, 2013, 06:22:56 AM »

Thank fuck they didn't enter you into the spelling bee by mistake.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #97 on: October 14, 2013, 11:20:56 AM »

Assbruise wrestling with his fiercest opponent of them all in this thread: his sexuality.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #98 on: October 14, 2013, 11:24:06 AM »
AssBruise living up to his screen name in this thread  ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 14, 2013, 12:17:08 PM »
How one can even confuse "0" key with "O" key tho, is what I really want to understand.