Author Topic: Death for Craig and life for Kelly?  (Read 81466 times)

RJW1966

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Death for Craig and life for Kelly?
« on: December 29, 2005, 08:38:28 PM »
I heard mention on another board that Phil Hernon has a reliable source that they are seeking the death penality on Craig and life in prison for Kelly. Unless this is just a BS move on the prosecutions part to rattle them they must have pretty solid evidence that Craig did the deed and it was premediated.

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: Death for Craig and life for Kelly?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2005, 08:49:12 PM »
I heard mention on another board that Phil Hernon has a reliable source that they are seeking the death penality on Craig and life in prison for Kelly. Unless this is just a BS move on the prosecutions part to rattle them they must have pretty solid evidence that Craig did the deed and it was premediated.

& thats why craigs pleed was innocent?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2005, 08:59:30 PM »

holy shit--- the details are sickening.

Craig will indeed be seeing the death penalty.

holy shit...

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2005, 09:08:19 PM »
holy shit--- the details are sickening.

Craig will indeed be seeing the death penalty.

holy shit...

I am surprised myself

or

myself I am surprised

hell...

which one is it?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2005, 09:10:22 PM »
i'm about to drop a bomb on getbig.

copy and save it when i do

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2005, 09:11:46 PM »
i'm about to drop a bomb on getbig.

copy and save it when i do

there

hope that was it

;)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2005, 09:11:48 PM »
hurry up i have to get up at 5   lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2005, 09:19:10 PM »
this is the 3rd source i have received this from- details on the drug of choice used to intox vary, but rest of details are close. Could be bullshit, could be the truth, you make the call.

CT and KR knew she was stealing from them. Craig bought a hotel room and ticket to cover up the scene to come. They were going to beat her up pretty bad at their home. He threw her down the stairs, HE beat her up (She is much bigger than Kelly) and she was very badly injured (Near death). Craig panicked because the damage was already done and he would be going to prison. He broke up a few vials of Nubain, poured it in her mouth, stckk gauze in her mouth, taped her whole head in duct tape, then put gauze on the tape to help it burn faster. Threw her in car trunk. They were seperated when questioned and contradicted each others story. They told police that car was found stolen at 3am, so they went searching for it. Kelly told police that they went in the truck to look for the stolen Jag, Craig told police that they went in the Jag, looking for the Jag. After cops left, CT went to dealership to trade in his truck for another. ON tv, the news had a pic of the car burnt up and a little story on it. CT then proceeded to tell car sales woman that "Thats what happens when you steal from somebody". She then called cops after Craig left. They got out of town before surveilance got them. Before they left town, they told a couple, (Renting from Craig and Kelly in one of their rentals) thay they had to get out of town for a while because something bad happened.
This is a death penalty case. The prosecutor already has 9 people sitting on death row.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People are coming out of the woodwork telling our office that Craig beat Kelly, had swinging parties with them. Kelly was not jealous of Melissa.  The hotel, plane tickets, It was all planned, hence the premeditation.  Melissa and Craig were never at the hotel, it was all a guise. She was killed at their home.Kelly witnessed the whole ordeal. Craig called Gross at 10PM telling him that something bad happened and that to be ready to meet up later. Craig didnt realize that the duct tape saved her facial features from the fire, making the identification easier.  At @ 3:30am, Gross met them at Wall-Mart (on tape), followed CT and KR to a gas station(On tape) filled up the can, drove to the desert and Craig lit the car on fire. There are phone records proving these facts. When they came to their home at 10 am to interrogate them seperately, Craig would have no part of it. He yelled to Kelly, "Kell, we found out that the car was missing at 3 am right"? It will all come out in the wash soon. Guilty as hell, hands down, slam dunk case. The only question is wether the jury will buy the death penalty sentence.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2005, 09:27:53 PM »
gut feeling...hate to say it but dont sound good for craiggers.  this will charge the readers

Neve

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2005, 09:31:32 PM »
A - There would be blood on the floor & Carpet. Even if they tried to clean it up.

B - This means she was beaten up as they went into the hotel ( on the phone call to her mom she was happy ) w/ Craig.

C - These emails you're getting are false and trying to stir things up

this is the 3rd source i have received this from- details on the drug of choice used to intox vary, but rest of details are close. Could be bullshit, could be the truth, you make the call.

CT and KR knew she was stealing from them. Craig bought a hotel room and ticket to cover up the scene to come. They were going to beat her up pretty bad at their home. He threw her down the stairs, HE beat her up (She is much bigger than Kelly) and she was very badly injured (Near death). Craig panicked because the damage was already done and he would be going to prison. He broke up a few vials of Nubain, poured it in her mouth, stckk gauze in her mouth, taped her whole head in duct tape, then put gauze on the tape to help it burn faster. Threw her in car trunk. They were seperated when questioned and contradicted each others story. They told police that car was found stolen at 3am, so they went searching for it. Kelly told police that they went in the truck to look for the stolen Jag, Craig told police that they went in the Jag, looking for the Jag. After cops left, CT went to dealership to trade in his truck for another. ON tv, the news had a pic of the car burnt up and a little story on it. CT then proceeded to tell car sales woman that "Thats what happens when you steal from somebody". She then called cops after Craig left. They got out of town before surveilance got them. Before they left town, they told a couple, (Renting from Craig and Kelly in one of their rentals) thay they had to get out of town for a while because something bad happened.
This is a death penalty case. The prosecutor already has 9 people sitting on death row.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People are coming out of the woodwork telling our office that Craig beat Kelly, had swinging parties with them. Kelly was not jealous of Melissa.  The hotel, plane tickets, It was all planned, hence the premeditation.  Melissa and Craig were never at the hotel, it was all a guise. She was killed at their home.Kelly witnessed the whole ordeal. Craig called Gross at 10PM telling him that something bad happened and that to be ready to meet up later. Craig didnt realize that the duct tape saved her facial features from the fire, making the identification easier.  At @ 3:30am, Gross met them at Wall-Mart (on tape), followed CT and KR to a gas station(On tape) filled up the can, drove to the desert and Craig lit the car on fire. There are phone records proving these facts. When they came to their home at 10 am to interrogate them seperately, Craig would have no part of it. He yelled to Kelly, "Kell, we found out that the car was missing at 3 am right"? It will all come out in the wash soon. Guilty as hell, hands down, slam dunk case. The only question is wether the jury will buy the death penalty sentence.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2005, 09:33:13 PM »
A - There would be blood on the floor & Carpet. Even if they tried to clean it up.

B - This means she was beaten up as they went into the hotel ( on the phone call to her mom she was happy ) w/ Craig.

C - These emails you're getting are false and trying to stir things up

i didn't say it was true. could be just another rumor.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2005, 10:22:05 PM »
still seems a little b.s. to me

newmom

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2005, 10:22:34 PM »
I just read that on mayheim

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2005, 10:26:19 PM »
No way this is true. I gone back and forth a couple of times with this person and he or she is clearly either very immature or very young and trying to pertend they know something. Started to cuss at me when I asked some questions about his post.

newmom

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2005, 10:28:07 PM »
well in the pictures and the show on good morning america she in no way looked bigger than kelly...

scabies

« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2005, 10:40:14 PM »
Newsflash for you: (since Neve and Disgusted are all freaked out that their "Kelly did it" scenario is going in the crapper)

1) 130lb women who are into fitness themselves dont get completely overpowered and choked out by a 120lb woman (without even a single iota of a mark on the 120lb womans face)

2) A 120lb woman doesnt lift a 130lb woman and put her in the trunk of a car

There is a reason why the police have been right every step of the way so far (jaguar, asphyxiation, Dodge Truck, Gross, walmart, boston, greece) and there is a reason why Titus has the exact charges he does and Kelly Ryan has the exact charges she does (and thats because they know alot more than you internet theorists!)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2005, 11:01:35 PM »
Newsflash for you: (since Neve and Disgusted are all freaked out that their "Kelly did it" scenario is going in the crapper)

1) 130lb women who are into fitness themselves dont get completely overpowered and choked out by a 120lb woman (without even a single iota of a mark on the 120lb womans face)

2) A 120lb woman doesnt lift a 130lb woman and put her in the trunk of a car

There is a reason why the police have been right every step of the way so far (jaguar, asphyxiation, Dodge Truck, Gross, walmart, boston, greece) and there is a reason why Titus has the exact charges he does and Kelly Ryan has the exact charges she does (and thats because they know alot more than you internet theorists!)

Here we go, another one post wonder. No one said Kelly put her in the trunk Sherlock and I'm certainly not freakin out. If I'm wrong then I'll be the first to post it. If you have any "reliable" info then by all means share it.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2005, 11:03:01 PM »

Ya think so, eh?  Well, where do you think the police got so much of their information?  A lot of it came from your so-called "internet theorists". 

Chew on that for a while, newbie. 

NubianMuscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2005, 11:11:53 PM »

Good post.

It will be interesting to watch the trial and see which getbiggers (if any) had the correct information.

This case is made for Court TV if they choose to cover it. Nancy Grace would just love reporting all the sordid details.
D

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2005, 11:14:12 PM »
Scabies-

"2) A 120lb woman doesnt lift a 130lb woman and put her in the trunk of a car"

You had me going with your post until you posted this garbage? yeah it must be really tough for a 120lbs fitness girl on steroids to lift 130lbs into the trunk of her car? girls kellys size squat 225lbs all day long and are extremely strong. im sure she'd have no problem even liftin your fat ass into the trunk of her car lol

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2005, 11:18:36 PM »
well in the pictures and the show on good morning america she in no way looked bigger than kelly...

If Melissa was the girl at the party, then yes, she's bigger than Kelly. 

BUT, that doesn't mean that Kelly couldn't have done her.  Kelly was yoked! 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2005, 11:19:42 PM »
You had me going with your post until you posted this garbage? yeah it must be really tough for a 120lbs fitness girl on steroids to lift 130lbs into the trunk of her car? girls kellys size squat 225lbs all day long and are extremely strong. im sure she'd have no problem even liftin your fat ass into the trunk of her car lol

Stop.  You're getting the schmoes all excited.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2005, 11:24:13 PM »
Good post.

It will be interesting to watch the trial and see which getbiggers (if any) had the correct information.

This case is made for Court TV if they choose to cover it. Nancy Grace would just love reporting all the sordid details.

I post most everything. If there's only 2 ounces of truth in it, it's worth the other 12 pounds of crap. 

Court TV will love this baby!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2005, 12:21:14 AM »

Let's assume that The info Phil has obtained is correct. Actually I find it hard to believe. I doubt that the prosecution would want life in jail for Kelly if she was just an accessory. As far as Craig it would have to be premeditated with some very ruthless doings on Craig's part for them to try and convince a jury to put him to death. A jury tends to think differently when they have the life or death of someone in their hands.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2005, 12:31:49 AM »
Why would Craig be smart enough to create an alibi for himself, yet be so stupid as to send Kelly in the store to buy gas/kerosene on her credit card - and, on top of that, have the body burned in Kelly's car? Doesn't make sense. When they fled, everyone knew they were guilty as hell. Kelly as the murderer is still viable. If Craig knocked her around, there will be blood up and down the stairs.
"Shut the F up and train"