Author Topic: stacking orals?  (Read 2763 times)

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
Re: stacking orals?
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2013, 02:03:43 PM »
imo test is a bloater, and the fellas i want to look like ie. 60s and 70s bodybuilders didn't use test, so there's 2 reasons why i don't want to use it

and quite honestly, i don't like to follow the crowd

here's a late 60's early 70's physique that i want to emulate 8)

You are delusional. You have no experience with test but its a bloater?
Dbol is apparently a bloater too. Diet determines bloat not drugs.
60s and 70s bodybuilders used deca, parabolin, dbol, anavar, primobolan and Test.
Basically anything that was available and as much of it as they could get away with without side effects.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2013, 02:06:37 PM »
YEAH FUCK THIS SHIT dude nice or not your a tool ..... just take what you want and go back to the gossip board for cycle advice

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2013, 02:08:47 PM »
You are delusional. You have no experience with test but its a bloater?
Dbol is apparently a bloater too. Diet determines bloat not drugs.
60s and 70s bodybuilders used deca, parabolin, dbol, anavar, primobolan and Test.
Basically anything that was available and as much of it as they could get away with without side effects.

don T waste your time. Hes convinced himself not to use test, so he wont listen to anyone but himself. Hes one of those morons that refuses to learn from the info around him, so fuck him. Let him think hes being hardcore and different while he wastes his time, money, and everyone laughs at him.

test is a bloater but dbol isnt.... 70s bb didnt use test.....

what a fucking idiot.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2013, 02:35:57 PM »
case in point.
ask question,completely ignore answer, change question to try and get the answer you want.

I didnt jump on the hate dj bandwagon with groink and everyone else at 1st; but man, im sure there now.

the thread is about ORALS not test and that's what the question is, so where am i changing the question ???

it's you dudes who are changing the thread with this test, test, test bullshit

stick to talking about ORALS

and btw, i look very good actually ;)

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2013, 02:42:22 PM »
the thread is about ORALS not test and that's what the question is, so where am i changing the question ???

Dbol is a derivative of testosterone...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2013, 02:45:36 PM »

A.No one asked how you look.
B.People that actually know what the fuck theyre talking about give you advice, and you ignore them. As others have said, stop wasting peoples time. Use the search feature if youre going to ignore everyone that tries to help you.
C.dude was talking about ORAL TEST, you fucking idiot. You call test a bloater, but not dbol. This is enough for most people to stop talking to you and write you off as a complete idiot. But still people try to help you. You are ignorant as fuck.  
D.you will still be a laughingstock as the guy that wastes his time and energy doing stupid shit becuase hes to fucking dumb to lisren to the advices of people that actually have experience.

youre like a fucking high schooler.... "man im taking dbol thats what the guys in the 70s did im getting huge brah....."

except youre a 40 year old man. Its fucking pathetic.

/rant

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2013, 08:01:27 PM »
I'd do what ES suggested and rotate.
Guys of the era also didn't use nolvadex and arimidex.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2013, 09:26:15 PM »

I've never seen any pics of old school bbers with gyno. Why is that? Is it because they mostly did orals?
A

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2013, 09:56:23 PM »
I've never seen any pics of old school bbers with gyno. Why is that? Is it because they mostly did orals?

Maybe they were smart enough to get it removed before taking pics or stepping on stage...

I don't know what and how much they used but stuff that was available back then like deca and dbol is known to cause gyno.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2013, 07:14:57 AM »

What time period are you talking about? They had injectable testosteone suspension a long time ago.

Most bodybuilders back then were logical and 'mapped' out the negative side effects, figuring out when to lower the dosage. Old school bodybuilders experminenting with dianabol even kept journals of how they were feeling to chart/monitor side effects and muscle gains.