Author Topic: This guy at the store looking at Flex magazine....  (Read 13503 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: This guy at the store looking at Flex magazine....
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2005, 06:07:09 AM »
Weedy still here? are that your latest convulsions? haha.

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2005, 07:02:52 AM »
Weedy still here? are that your latest convulsions? haha.

"are that" ?  Thanks for the response 'tard.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2005, 10:17:11 AM »
mansonvier is one of sir duchaine's multiple personalities...

E
E

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2005, 10:48:16 AM »
mansonvier is one of sir duchaine's multiple personalities...

E
ACTUALLY NO HE'S NOT, I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT, BUT SUCKMYMUCLE IS ONE OF SIR DUCHAINS ACCOUNT, I ALSO KNOW THIS FOR A FACT.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

suckmymuscle

« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2005, 11:44:01 AM »
  I was at the store browsing the magazines and I saw this guy that looked to be in his late 40s pic up a Flex magazine. This guy was wearing a dirty gray t-shirt with a beer gut hanging out. haha. He had decent forearms and that's about it. So I kinda leaned a little bit to see what article he was looking at and he got this self-conscisous look on his face and put it back on the rack. hahaha. He must have been thinking - golly, I wonder if this magazine will reveal the secrets I need to get big like the pros. hahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!

He probably assumed you'd think he's gay. Many people think that, about bodybuilders.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2005, 07:52:35 PM »
Don't laugh at him for that. he's a fat guy who doesn't know about getting in shape. on the other hand there are tons of people with HALFWAY decent physiques who talk like they're the best bodybuilders in the universe.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2005, 08:20:28 PM »

....Is this what this forum's come to? An out of shape guy gets ridiculed for wanting to better himself? This thread gets the thumbs down. ~ >:(

Welcome to GetBig, nugga!   :D

Only here can you get this kind of abuse.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2006, 10:55:19 AM »
ACTUALLY NO HE'S NOT

I'm pretty sure he is

if he isn't he is atleast one of his fans

E
E

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2006, 01:26:02 PM »
So after he put the magazine back did you get a date with him or not.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2006, 01:43:03 PM »
So after he put the magazine back did you get a date with him or not.

lol  ;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2006, 10:35:27 PM »
  I was at the store browsing the magazines and I saw this guy that looked to be in his late 40s pic up a Flex magazine. This guy was wearing a dirty gray t-shirt with a beer gut hanging out. haha. He had decent forearms and that's about it. So I kinda leaned a little bit to see what article he was looking at and he got this self-conscisous look on his face and put it back on the rack. hahaha. He must have been thinking - golly, I wonder if this magazine will reveal the secrets I need to get big like the pros. hahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!

Ok so you caught me, but that gut is not from beer my friend , it is all donuts buddy :o

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2006, 07:56:22 PM »
Mansonvier, what a total asshole you must have looked like.  It is like the 12 year old kid who sneaks a peak at a Hustler magazine at the Airport. No wonder he closed the mag, he probably thought you wanted to hump his leg. No wonder bb get such bad reputations. No matter how literate and articulate they are, it only takes a few chumps like you to ruin the broth. What the hell was so interesting that you had to stick your piehole in on it....oh wait, it was you dreamdate Dorian talking about biceps training. :o

suckmymuscle

« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2006, 07:58:41 PM »
Mansonvier, what a total asshole you must have looked like.  It is like the 12 year old kid who sneaks a peak at a Hustler magazine at the Airport. No wonder he closed the mag, he probably thought you wanted to hump his leg. No wonder bb get such bad reputations. No matter how literate and articulate they are, it only takes a few chumps like you to ruin the broth. What the hell was so interesting that you had to stick your piehole in on it....oh wait, it was you dreamdate Dorian talking about biceps training. :o

Why the hostility, Nicorulez? He was just curious, about what type of person, reads bodybuilding mags.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2006, 04:07:04 PM »
Congrats... you fucked up the one instance where this guy might have had the chance to make something of himself and fix his weight problem.  Your little "Huh huh.. you're too fat to be lookin at a FLEX."  attitude seems a little too high on your priority list.  You're a fuckin dumbass.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2006, 08:50:59 PM »
HAHA. Some people seem to get offended easy. Was it the middle-aged man with a beer gut comments? A little close to home? :o
"Shut the F up and train"

Sean-DeMarco

• Getbig III
  • "A year from now, you'll wish you started today."
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2006, 11:15:35 AM »

....and the point of this is????::) ::) ::)

~Sean-DeMarco

Maxt

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2006, 01:24:06 PM »
Mansonvier=Douchebag
Bethesda, Maryland