Author Topic: YATES CANT TOUCH THIS  (Read 18258 times)

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: YATES CANT TOUCH THIS
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2005, 04:44:52 AM »
  No contest; The Yates wins.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Lol

theonlyone

« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2005, 04:50:45 AM »
Lol
Though Doryan owns Uonie Roleman at offseason?

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2005, 06:15:24 AM »

he does look better than dorian in these pics...I think these are the best pics of him ever....

problem is he has never walked on stage looking like that....

wow even his calves look great

>:(

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2005, 06:20:41 AM »
he does look better than dorian in these pics...I think these are the best pics of him ever....

problem is he has never walked on stage looking like that....

YATES NEVER WALKED ON STAGE LOOKING LIKE HE DID IN THOSE B&W PHOTOS.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2005, 06:21:27 AM »

wow even his calves look great

I AGREE

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2005, 06:28:43 AM »
YATES NEVER WALKED ON STAGE LOOKING LIKE HE DID IN THOSE B&W PHOTOS.

Nobody walks to the stage like what they are in 2 - 3 weeks out photos
I am a mini beast

jem123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2005, 08:00:47 AM »
These comparison shots make you realise how good Yates was. Remember these were taken 12 -13 years ago. He more than holds his own in a number of these poses.

I remember Cormier saying that Yates was the only BB he ever competed against that he knew was standing next to him without even looking at him.  Cormier claimed that he gave off an aura that was unreal, and that you did not appreciate how good he was untill you saw him in the flesh. Photos did not do him justice. I also remember Bannout saying that Yates was so far ahead of the rest he was first second and third in 93.

It would have made an interesting posedown Ronnie v Dorian both at their best. ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2005, 08:43:32 AM »
Cormier claimed that he gave off an aura that was unreal

Dorian probably just farted.. 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2005, 09:35:30 AM »
2003 coleman is just plain silly. So far ahead of the pack its unreal. He looks great there at 287 yet still looks awesome at 247 as he was at the 2001 AC. 1996 NOC, 98 O, 2001 AC or 2003 O take your pick, he was great in them all

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2005, 09:44:31 AM »
Two things:

1. Dorian said Chris could beat Ronnie after one year of training with him.

LOL!!!!

Does this even DESERVE a serious response?  I honestly always thought Dorian to be a fairly intelligent bodybuilder, but that statement is LUDICROUS.  Training is the LEAST significant factor which makes a pro a pro.  Maybe if Dorian had said "If Chris trained, ate and juiced with me for several years, he could beat Ronnie."

Even then I would disagree, but at least that would make him more credible than his original statements.

2.  People are still debating that Dorian would have a chance against Ronnie?   ??? ??? ???

I've said it before and I'll say it again Comier has the structure & the genetics to outright beat Coleman just not the drive , purely from a structure & aesthetics standpoint Coleman isn't even close to Comier .

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2005, 09:47:31 AM »
Structure perhaps but you see almost every single bodypart with the exception of quads and abs ronnie is superior on. Better arms, back, chest, delts, hams and if we talking aesthetic then a younger coleman can easily match cormier

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2005, 09:52:05 AM »
Structure perhaps but you see almost every single bodypart with the exception of quads and abs ronnie is superior on. Better arms, back, chest, delts, hams and if we talking aesthetic then a younger coleman can easily match cormier

Not even close Ronnie may have some superior bodyparts but the sum of those parts don't make for an perfect whole like Comier , and Ronnie has never been aesthetic , hes always been a nice collection of awesome parts , he may have been more aesthetic than he is now but still NOT in Comiers leauge .

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2005, 09:53:31 AM »
  That's not possible. My mom likes real men with really big dicks, and a ni gger boy like you doesen't fit that description. Let me ask you this question, nigg er:How does it make you feel that my great-great-great-grandfather owned yours? How does it feel to be a descendent of a slave? A product? A petty animal, bred to work the fields like an animal? :'( I would tell you that I fucked your momma, but I'm not really into bestiality. Hey, fucking with apes is how the HIV virus infected the Human Species. Not for me! ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Me = white
You = retard

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #63 on: December 31, 2005, 10:00:43 AM »
Not even close Ronnie may have some superior bodyparts but the sum of those parts don't make for an perfect whole like Comier , and Ronnie has never been aesthetic , hes always been a nice collection of awesome parts , he may have been more aesthetic than he is now but still NOT in Comiers leauge .

not in Cormier's league? really? ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2005, 10:45:15 AM »
Thank you. Anyway who the hell decides if a pro is more "aesthetic" than another. Sure, it clear in some cases eg, yates vs wheeler, but in the case of cormier and coleman it comes down to preference. Just because ND doesn't find coleman aesthetic doesn't mean he isn't

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2005, 10:45:32 AM »
Ronnie IS close to Cormier.  I will agree that Cormier is superior, but Coleman is generally close.  The main flaw is Coleman's lats are more jutting and higher than Cormier's in the front double biceps.

At this point it would be impossible for Cormier to catch up to Coleman IMO.  He hasn't improved in over six years and he is too old to catch up to someone on a level as elite as Ronnie's.  Maybe if he started years ago.

In short, Dorian is honestly smoking some of Jay's crack if he believes Chris can work with him for a year and magically defeat Ronnie.  I think Dorian just wanted to come across as this incredible guru by saying that.

No I agree its to late for Chris but back in the 90s forget it he would have owned the sport he has NO weaknesses with the exception of high calves which aren't bad at all .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 31, 2005, 10:49:51 AM »

not in Cormier's league? really? ::)

Not even fucking close !!

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: December 31, 2005, 10:52:07 AM »
CORMIER LOOKS GREAT THERE, NOWHERE NEAR AS GREAT AS RONNIE IN THE SHOTS I POSTED THOUGH. 

COLEMAN ON AN OFF DAY WINS THE OLYMPIA, CORMIER ON AN OFF DAY OR CLOSE TO PERFECT CONDITION CANT EVEN WIN THE ARNOLD CLASSIC.  NO COMPARISON, SORRY.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #68 on: December 31, 2005, 10:58:28 AM »
Me = white
You = retard

Correction:

Me:White
You:Retarded wigger.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: December 31, 2005, 10:59:18 AM »

Funniest thing i've read all year long and i've read some ridiculous shit

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 31, 2005, 11:04:41 AM »
All you guys think of in terms of greatness is size & conditioning you're a product of magazine marketing , Comier has size , shape , conditioning , balance & proportion and aesthetics not to mention no weak bodyparts , total perfection , I would rather have Comier win the Mr Olympia in that shape than ANY version of Yates or Coleman , the way the judging criteria is set up now it rewards based on size & conditioning , maybe the sport has passed me by but Comier is the perfect blend of the true bodybuilding criteria.

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: December 31, 2005, 11:07:54 AM »
All you guys think of in terms of greatness is size & conditioning you're a product of magazine marketing , Comier has size , shape , conditioning , balance & proportion and aesthetics not to mention no weak bodyparts , total perfection , I would rather have Comier win the Mr Olympia in that shape than ANY version of Yates or Coleman , the way the judging criteria is set up now it rewards based on size & conditioning , maybe the sport has passed me by but Comier is the perfect blend of the true bodybuilding criteria.

First of all learn how to spell, its CORMIER not COMIER. Second every characteristic you've mentioned could equally apply to coleman at his peak.

Oh and lastly, would you really want a man with history of domestic violence as your precious Mr Olympia? No!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 31, 2005, 11:15:15 AM »
First of all learn how to spell, its CORMIER not COMIER. Second every characteristic you've mentioned could equally apply to coleman at his peak.

Oh and lastly, would you really want a man with history of domestic violence as your precious Mr Olympia? No!

First of all unless you know about more than one incident of domestic violence then he has no HISTORY of it , just a single instance of it , either way unless you're flawless and never have made a mistake come off your high horse , and whats the difference between having a police officer as Mr Olympia who breaks the laws hes sworn to uphold? and Coleman has NEVER been perfect , has NEVER has great balance & proportion or aesthetics , especially on par with CORMIER  ;)

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: December 31, 2005, 11:22:22 AM »
Oh no here we go. Are you suggesting cormier is perfect? You can't seriously be  comparing church goer and allround spiritual coleman with the partying monster that is cormier. This is like you saying Yates arms are better than Coleman. Anything, you'll say or imply anything against Coleman won't you?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 31, 2005, 11:30:53 AM »
Oh no here we go. Are you suggesting cormier is perfect? You can't seriously be  comparing church goer and allround spiritual coleman with the partying monster that is cormier. This is like you saying Yates arms are better than Coleman. Anything, you'll say or imply anything against Coleman won't you?

Did I or did I not just say he made a mistake? perfect people don't make mistakes , I never beat any woman in my life but you know what I've made mistakes I'm no different I try to learn from my mistakes thats all you can do , Coleman is no better because he goes to church he still breaks the laws that he has sworn to protect , as far as Chris beating women seeing as we haven't heard of any other instances he has learned from his mistake Coleman although retired from the force is still a reserve officer and still continues to make his mistakes so hopefully at service each week he is asking for forgivness either way lets not act like Ronnie is any better because he is a church goer and Chris isn't.