Author Topic: test/hrt only once every 3 months.  (Read 3082 times)

Henda

• Getbig V
test/hrt only once every 3 months.
« on: October 15, 2013, 05:18:25 AM »
Was at hospital today and pending results of second blood test will probably be starting hrt.
Had level of 7.2 and he says normal is 8.5 to 29.0 which sounds pretty wide range but im no doc.

Doctor says they give you an injection of test enthanate every 3 months. Is this enough to make any difference as every where else ive read says once every 1 to 2 week?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: test/hrt only once every 3 months.
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 05:46:23 AM »
Every 3 months...

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 09:23:38 AM »
I guess that confirms that it will make fuck all difference  :D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 10:10:13 AM »
Considering the depot for enth lasts about 10 days max, what are you gonna do for the other 11 weeks?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2013, 11:08:39 AM »
This fucking sucks.
Had high hopes, hope the doc has it wrong.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2013, 11:49:44 AM »
Time to switch docs bro

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2013, 09:00:29 AM »
This fucking sucks.
Had high hopes, hope the doc has it wrong.

Get a copy of your results and look for a local HRT clinic (private) bring your results there, they will test again obviously but at least they will deal with it properly and give you a weekly regimen. Plus your GP won't even be aware of your treatment there, unless you specify.

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2013, 11:04:03 AM »
Any Dr that recommends HRT once every 90 days should have their license revoked.

Change to a proper endo immediately.

The stock dosage for HRT is 100-200mg test per WEEK.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2013, 08:37:56 PM »
Could be talking about one of those "pellets" Those dissolve over a 3-6 month period.

Or maybe he meant week instead of month.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2013, 09:09:57 PM »
Could be talking about one of those "pellets" Those dissolve over a 3-6 month period.

Or maybe he meant week instead of month.

First thing that came to my mind.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2013, 02:34:37 AM »
He definatley said months as he said after the first six weeks they give a 'booster' shot. Then it is every 3 months after that.
This was a endo doc too so i guess this is common protocol in u.k ?
Either way will raise concerns, see how it goes and if its useless at least i got to know test was low and can set up own routine.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2013, 05:22:20 AM »
He definatley said months as he said after the first six weeks they give a 'booster' shot. Then it is every 3 months after that.
Either way will raise concerns, see how it goes and if its useless at least i got to know test was low and can set up own routine.

something doesn't stack up it must a miscommunication
T

simon

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2013, 04:06:40 PM »
Nebido (test undecanoate).   They should have specified and yes it's 3 months

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2013, 04:19:50 PM »
birth control implants?

maybe the poster is a woman, and for her, HRT means estrogen pellets.

They make Test pellets too lol..

Come to think of it I don't even think they're FDA approved or prescription or whatever I could be wrong all I know is that they exist lol.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2013, 01:20:10 AM »

ive never took this route me self yet, but of the handful i know of , they all met the same response

in one way i respect our docs as they dont hand out drugs like sweets like they do in america, not many prescription addicts in our country, on the other hand they are deep in the dark ages regarding this

what i do think is if you were a woman facing some kind of hormone problem there approach would be entirely more sympathetic and immediate action would be taken, but skinny paki doctors dont have the same response to over-muscled bodybuilder types im afraid hammer..

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2013, 07:34:30 PM »
My doc asked if I want the implant. No I said.
I get my script for test e every month.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2013, 12:31:21 AM »
are you uk tho?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2013, 12:52:46 AM »
Nebido (test undecanoate).   They should have specified and yes it's 3 months

I looked up nebido and read of others results and actualy sounds quite promising.
all i was searching for was test enthanate, hence the confusion.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2013, 12:57:54 AM »
ive never took this route me self yet, but of the handful i know of , they all met the same response

in one way i respect our docs as they dont hand out drugs like sweets like they do in america, not many prescription addicts in our country, on the other hand they are deep in the dark ages regarding this

what i do think is if you were a woman facing some kind of hormone problem there approach would be entirely more sympathetic and immediate action would be taken,but skinny paki doctors dont have the same response to over-muscled bodybuilder types im afraid hammer.

Haha i was lucky enough to see english endo doc he seemed decent enough although this opinion may change if he say no to trt cos second blood test was just into normal. Still waiting for his copy of letter to gp and repeat appointment, feels like forever.

simon

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2013, 06:11:06 AM »
I looked up nebido and read of others results and actualy sounds quite promising.
all i was searching for was test enthanate, hence the confusion.

Yes it's awesome but 12 weeks is stretching it just alittle.  It takes a few blood tests to adjust frequency to stay in a good range as far as true HRT is concerned.  On a self administered program 750mg once per month maintains a lot of muscle and allows for a break from frequent injections.  No idea why this has not caught on yet, it's ideal.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2013, 02:21:35 PM »
750 of what? enanthate? cyp?

if I was gonna do just 1 shot per month, it'd be undeconate... and it'd probably be a gram.

but 1 shot a week of 1cc IS considered a break from shooting 6-12cc 2-3x a week. lol

What spots do you pin with that amount of oil going into you?

Are there places you just won't inject?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2013, 03:26:12 PM »
rear delt, front side of the side delt, "upper" medial delt.

glute... actually, now I've started hitting more in the upper glute/hip area.. much less scar tissue.

rectus quad (see Mostafa Mohammeds quads), vastus quad sometimes with 1-2cc.. don't wanna blue my striations.

i'll put a cc in my bicep sometimes... but rather not since it blues my split.

recently started shooting lats... i'd avoided it for years out of fear it'd take away from the 'feathering' of my lats, or striations plus I've got a ton of veins all over my lats... but I've done a couple 3cc shots in each now and it's not soo bad... i'm holding water now, so i'll see what kind of "damage" I've done when I dry out a lil.

I won't shoot triceps. #1, ton of veins, #2 don't want to lose my striations. plus my tri's are just fine without oil.

haven't shot traps yet.

I WON'T shot calves ever again.... OMG that shit was painfull as FUCK... plus there's veins everywhere, i'm afraid i'd shoot into one.

don't know if this is true about calves but I heard abcess/infections are more likely to happen because blood flow/circulation isn't as good there is it is in other muscles. Regardless, I probably will never after all the horror stories from guys like you that have.

I have the same fear of losing striations in certain parts like delts and tris but I think if I use longer pins, and don't pin too often, sticking to mostly glutes and hips it shouldn't cause much of a problem. Going with the 1/2 inch and shorter doesn't get deep enough and I can always see oil lumps...cutting back on quantity would minimize this ofc.

Shit I haven't worried about with using small amounts of long esters but when going back to injecting more often with more oil you start thinking of the damage...

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2013, 04:01:02 PM »
I always use 1.5"... tempted to use 2" for delts. my delts are still striated when i'm lean. but i'd take a full, capped delt over a smaller striated one.

A lot of guys these days use shorter slin pins but to me it just makes more sense to get as deep in the muscle as you can. As long as you don't hit the bone obviously...2" I probably would no matter where. I don't think I've even seen a 2" long needle, where would I get it at the zoo?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2013, 05:18:04 PM »
My friend is a female to male transgender and is prescribed 250mg every 14 days. Dunno what the ester is but he is at 1200ng/dl the day before stab day

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2013, 06:27:50 PM »
3 months is way too fucking long to go on one shot of any test product.  Even Nebido won't stretch that long.  See if you can get Enanth out of your drug dealer with a medical degree.  They usually don't know dick about HRT for men.  They will prescribe you the absolute lowest dose possible even if it barely does anything rather than give you an amount that will improve your well being.  I remember telling my doc that since I am already pinning this shit I might as well get the most benefit out of it.  He said annoyed that its not how it works if he gave me more I would be all roid raged out and probably have a stroke.  WTF?!! My levels were barely in the normal range !  Its a losing battle trying to talk to doctors, they have absolutely no interest in improving your health or your life.  You are just a customer that they are trying to get in and out as fast as possible.