Author Topic: test/hrt only once every 3 months.  (Read 3085 times)

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: test/hrt only once every 3 months.
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2013, 07:53:38 AM »
Fuck this.
Got letter today. No hrt cos moring levels were 10.0. Come back in 6 months.
Fucking fat stinking old cu nt endo doc. I hope he has an aftertaste of semen every time he kisses his wife after work.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2013, 08:25:04 AM »
Fuck this.
Got letter today. No hrt cos moring levels were 10.0. Come back in 6 months.
Fucking fat stinking old cu nt endo doc. I hope he has an aftertaste of semen every time he kisses his wife after work.

No problem. Just time to take matters into your own hands now.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2013, 08:36:35 AM »

Bingo. Welcome to my world...

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2013, 08:50:34 AM »

Plenty of uhmm "doctors" online who will sell you any medication you want.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2013, 11:37:18 PM »
Just see a different endo if a prescription matters to you that much
Not as if testosterone is hard to get hold of though

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2013, 11:43:06 PM »
Was at hospital today and pending results of second blood test will probably be starting hrt.
Had level of 7.2 and he says normal is 8.5 to 29.0 which sounds pretty wide range but im no doc.

Doctor says they give you an injection of test enthanate every 3 months. Is this enough to make any difference as every where else ive read says once every 1 to 2 week?

At one time my doctor suggested he inject 300 mg test cyp every three weeks. I declined and suggested I would do my own injections. If you heard your doctor right, you are headed for some hell of a rollercoaster ride. You'd be better off using Androgel daily. Just watch out for sore nipples. When I tried Androgel, my nipples started getting more sensitive then usual. I didn't take this as a good sign, so I asked to switch to the injections.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2013, 01:50:11 AM »
Just see a different endo if a prescription matters to you that much
Not as if testosterone is hard to get hold of though

it wasnt really for the script i was just for the regular blooodtest ect to make sure nothing goes wrong. Had a few health probs including guts cut out due to colitis 2 years ago and dont want to fuck around l. I know its safe just want to be on safe side.

Got to do another 9.00 am blood test and will stay out all night to crash levels.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2013, 08:32:54 AM »
it wasnt really for the script i was just for the regular blooodtest ect to make sure nothing goes wrong. Had a few health probs including guts cut out due to colitis 2 years ago and dont want to fuck around l. I know its safe just want to be on safe side.

Got to do another 9.00 am blood test and will stay out all night to crash levels.

i hate to say it, but this is exactly the response i thought youd get... brit docs dont want to do this, every single bloke i know who's tried to get it ,get the run around for years until they just give up

regarding checks, we do have excellent monitoring at the needle exchanges, you can get full bloods taken every visit and get your heart measured ( cant remember the medical term for this ), they give you unbiased advices on how to do this and not fuck up

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2013, 11:20:38 AM »
Unbelievable how the red tape of government healthcare fucks with peoples lives.  You can be just above what is considered "low" and not get a script.  Does that mean you are not deficient compared to a normal male?  Just get yourself some test through "other" means and get your blood tests done out of pocket.  It will cost a couple bucks but you don't need to be a slave to some drug dealer with a medical degree.  Blood work is not that expensive compared to dicking around with endless visits to some pos endo who doessnt give a shit about youir health only cares about what some insurance manual says she can prescribe to you.  Fuck them, take care of your own health. 

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2013, 12:52:35 AM »
Unbelievable how the red tape of government healthcare fucks with peoples lives.  You can be just above what is considered "low" and not get a script.  Does that mean you are not deficient compared to a normal male?  Just get yourself some test through "other" means and get your blood tests done out of pocket.  It will cost a couple bucks but you don't need to be a slave to some drug dealer with a medical degree.  Blood work is not that expensive compared to dicking around with endless visits to some pos endo who doessnt give a shit about youir health only cares about what some insurance manual says she can prescribe to you.  Fuck them, take care of your own health. 

he's english, all blood tests etc are free...

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2013, 01:28:28 AM »
i hate to say it, but this is exactly the response i thought youd get... brit docs dont want to do this, every single bloke i know who's tried to get it ,get the run around for years until they just give up

regarding checks, we do have excellent monitoring at the needle exchanges, you can get full bloods taken every visit and get your heart measured ( cant remember the medical term for this ), they give you unbiased advices on how to do this and not fuck up

cheers mate thats good to know about the blood tests i was unaware they even did that.
A lot ofpeople  say the same regarding nhs. Read about a poor bloke who had levels of 1.2 and still got the run around.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2013, 01:35:07 AM »
cheers mate thats good to know about the blood tests i was unaware they even did that.
A lot ofpeople  say the same regarding nhs. Read about a poor bloke who had levels of 1.2 and still got the run around.

best one i know of is in chester le street, but im sure there will be some good ones north of the river..

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2013, 01:56:06 AM »
Dont mind a trip to chester le street every few months or so if there were no decent ones local. We had local one behind docs in bedlington station but its just been pulleddown to extend car park. Unsure where it moved to.