Author Topic: After having to listen to so much raving and ranting about..  (Read 13887 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: After having to listen to so much raving and ranting about..
« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2013, 12:42:46 PM »
I hate all TV dramas. Watch sports, history, a&e, and some mindless sitcoms to wind down with a few beers.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #101 on: October 17, 2013, 12:45:25 PM »
I hate all TV dramas. Watch sports, history, a&e, and some mindless sitcoms to wind down with a few beers.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #103 on: October 17, 2013, 12:46:55 PM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #104 on: October 17, 2013, 12:47:42 PM »
Indeed.  ;D

Can you even imagine that show getting air time today?  People would explode.
Y

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 17, 2013, 01:10:56 PM »
The first thing I thought of when you said 'being bald, middle aged and going through the manopause' was this

(Sorry Cleanest Natural, couldn't resist.)

lol perfect example of all drugs and no foundation.
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: October 17, 2013, 01:17:28 PM »

Archie Bunker was a liberal phaggot in the view of my household growing up.   ;D

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #107 on: October 17, 2013, 01:23:43 PM »
Romans had the Colosseum....we have BB, Walking Dead, Dexter and a horde of "provocative" cinema, or we can stone whores in Afghanistan...breeding and education are lacking, but THATS WHY I HATE THE PROLETARIAT.  

Edit: P.S. and morality starts at 2 million USD, (inside joke)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #108 on: October 17, 2013, 01:26:42 PM »
Romans had the Colosseum....we have BB, Walking Dead, Dexter and a horde of "provocative" cinema, or we can stone whores in Afghanistan...breeding and education are lacking, but THATS WHY I HATE THE PROLETARIAT.   

What do you mean by this? I don't understand.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #109 on: October 17, 2013, 01:29:59 PM »
What do you mean by this? I don't understand.

In short, uneducated labor force blue collar shovel pushers snicker when someone pays 15 million for a meter x meter Kandinsky and I hate them for it. 

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #110 on: October 17, 2013, 01:36:17 PM »
In short, uneducated labor force blue collar shovel pushers snicker when someone pays 15 million for a meter x meter Kandinsky and I hate them for it. 

It is always difficult to realize that your own abilities do not enable you to become a millionaire.

I, however, believe, like you, that you should not envy rich people who have worked hard for making their own fortune. It really is a complex issue since for me, personally, I don't need a lot of money to live the life I want, so I guess it is easier for me to like rich people than a person with the same income as me who dreams to own a Lamborghini or a mansion.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #111 on: October 17, 2013, 01:43:35 PM »
It is always difficult to realize that your own abilities do not enable you to become a millionaire.

I, however, believe, like you, that you should not envy rich people who have worked hard for making their own fortune. It really is a complex issue since for me, personally, I don't need a lot of money to live the life I want, so I guess it is easier for me to like rich people than a person with the same income as me who dreams to own a Lamborghini or a mansion.

For ME!......Money is a grade of performance, thats it, nothing more. I dont put any value on it beyond this and I dont pine for material possessions, comforts are nice, better quality items make life easier but true value is education, family, stability and most importantly discipline and power. Power is a very broad and should be self defining per individual.

Those that fill themselves with mansions and cars and clothes etc....are hollow and empty and can never fill that void. Mostly theyre the "new rich" or as I coined it "trailer park lottery winners".

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #112 on: October 17, 2013, 01:55:46 PM »
For ME!......Money is a grade of performance, thats it, nothing more. I dont put any value on it beyond this and I dont pine for material possessions, comforts are nice, better quality items make life easier but true value is education, family, stability and most importantly discipline and power. Power is a very broad and should be self defining per individual.

Those that fill themselves with mansions and cars and clothes etc....are hollow and empty and can never fill that void. Mostly theyre the "new rich" or as I coined it "trailer park lottery winners".

I look at it like this...life costs money.  If you don't buy into this inescapable ironclad fact..you are fucking moron.  But there is more to life than money. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 17, 2013, 02:02:02 PM »
I look at it like this...life costs money.  If you don't buy into this inescapable ironclad fact..you are fucking moron.  But there is more to life than money. 

But it really depends on if someone can afford the things that make them happy.  And that certainly isnt the same for everbody.  Where most get messed up is being worried about what others have.   Or worse yet dating/marrying a chick who is obsessed with it.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #114 on: October 17, 2013, 02:09:30 PM »
But it really depends on if someone can afford the things that make them happy.  And that certainly isnt the same for everbody.  Where most get messed up is being worried about what others have.   Or worse yet dating/marrying a chick who is obsessed with it.

we all try to keep up with the Jones's.....one way or another.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #115 on: October 17, 2013, 02:11:06 PM »

what (specify) makes you happy?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #116 on: October 17, 2013, 02:15:47 PM »
what (specify) makes you happy?

I agree with what you wrote: education, family, friends, good health, pursuing sports and work goals, travelling, good food, adventure...etc.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #117 on: October 17, 2013, 02:17:57 PM »
No I just think that skinnyfat pasty bald people acting tough is comical.  I can see where you would like it though
Hahahahahaha  :D  Just think for a minute though. What about the old school mobsters? They didn't look scary, but they would kill you in a second.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #118 on: October 17, 2013, 02:24:00 PM »
I agree with what you wrote: education, family, friends, good health, pursuing sports and work goals, travelling, good food, adventure...etc.

"education, family, good health, and work goals,"

add discipline and drive and you have your million, but don't chase it, it chooses when to come :-\

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #119 on: October 17, 2013, 03:26:29 PM »
I was able to buy a bag of pine bark today at $1.67 left it my car to make it smell good.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #120 on: October 17, 2013, 03:31:22 PM »
Hahahahahaha  :D  Just think for a minute though. What about the old school mobsters? They didn't look scary, but they would kill you in a second.

Yeah but this is make believe. .. and it sanitizes the real world of Meth.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #121 on: October 17, 2013, 06:28:37 PM »
That's what people don't get...or they do and get bitter.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #122 on: October 17, 2013, 06:48:55 PM »

x2

I dont envy or resent rich and successful people, some people just have better luck, work harder, or both.
Im happy with my quaint life....

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: October 17, 2013, 11:46:29 PM »
This show is about programming and control like all media. It has NOTHING to do with "lessons". It was never about lessons.

So we can learn that if desperate with 2 years to live it is ok to cook meth and kill people?  :-\

What an uninteresting perspective. That's a Soviet perspective on art.

NN

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 18, 2013, 12:14:57 AM »
WoW ! You watched one episode and skimmed through the second and you have drawn your conclusions from that!  If I reflect on the great books I have read and judge them based on the first few pages, or the unforgettable movies I have watched and judge them on the first few minutes.  Yeah, they suck !!

Anyway, here is another artistic masterpiece, let me know what you think, mind you I posted just 1/62 of it, that should be all you need to make an accurate assessment .

LMAO!

also LOL @ tedim's kandinsky comment... you realize his "art" is shit that rich people only buy so they can show off to each other, right?

and you talk about lacking education :D