Author Topic: Breakfast of Champions!!  (Read 228321 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Breakfast of Champions!!
« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2013, 10:11:43 AM »

Falcon would not eat that. Chocked full of heme-Iron.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #101 on: October 17, 2013, 10:15:31 AM »
I could see a wsm strongman day in and day out pushing this kind of meal and then some ,but there carrying height/mass to support it and do not care if they are shredded other than' pudz'.g4it EATS LIKE A HORSE .where does it go...

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #102 on: October 17, 2013, 10:32:12 AM »
I could see a wsm strongman day in and day out pushing this kind of meal and then some ,but there carrying height/mass to support it and do not care if they are shredded other than' pudz'.g4it EATS LIKE A HORSE .where does it go...
This breakfast is nothing..I've been eating this for the last 18 weeks every morning. ..has nothing to do with size..Most big guys I know dont eat alot

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #103 on: October 17, 2013, 10:50:42 AM »
Oh brother  ::)

Another one who is special

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 17, 2013, 10:53:45 AM »
Oh brother  ::)

Another one who is special
Still hating 6 years later..

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #105 on: October 17, 2013, 10:57:24 AM »
There is truth to that, plus since you're burning so much early in the day it raises your appetite and you're able to eat much more, hence your G-flux is very high.

Doing fasted AM cardio ( expecially for an hour) can burn muscle for most drug free folks.

Am fasted isn't as detrimental to natties as you think... A lot of exaggerations out there about shriveling up if your a natty and do cardio. Fact is am fasted cardio is one hell of a way to burn some fat.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: October 17, 2013, 11:04:50 AM »
Am fasted isn't as detrimental to natties as you think... A lot of exaggerations out there about shriveling up if your a natty and do cardio. Fact is am fasted cardio is one hell of a way to burn some fat.
I really dont care if I burn some muscle anyway..my world is not going to crumble...nothing beats a runners high or the feeling of getting a goid swim session in...I feel this also helps me when I comes to weight training. ..having good endurance im able to keep up the pace and intensity throughout my workout.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #107 on: October 17, 2013, 11:10:46 AM »
I'VE read many g4it's threads and seen all pics,i cannot remember a thread as 'cliched'as this one.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 17, 2013, 11:17:32 AM »
I'VE read many g4it's threads and seen all pics,i cannot remember a thread as 'cliched'as this one.
first off this thread was meant to be about other peopkes reactions to things that we do that are bodybuilding related..another example is when I was in college i used to bring a gallon water jug with me to class everday..seeing that my classes took up 60% of my day I needed to stay hydrated...so u would swig from this gallon daily throughout the lectures and the reactions were priceless especially from the professors. . This wasn't meant to be a nutrition debate or a attempt to show off how much food I eat..

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #109 on: October 17, 2013, 11:38:55 AM »
first off this thread was meant to be about other peopkes reactions to things that we do that are bodybuilding related..another example is when I was in college i used to bring a gallon water jug with me to class everday..seeing that my classes took up 60% of my day I needed to stay hydrated...so u would swig from this gallon daily throughout the lectures and the reactions were priceless especially from the professors. . This wasn't meant to be a nutrition debate or a attempt to show off how much food I eat..
DUDE,your over the top on this one ...whats next draining tuna fish can and eating cold rice during lecture on greek philosophy.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #110 on: October 17, 2013, 11:40:49 AM »
actually you have a really nice build .. seriously .. but don't lie  ;)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 17, 2013, 11:59:29 AM »
DUDE,your over the top on this one ...whats next draining tuna fish can and eating cold rice during lecture on greek philosophy.
no but when I lived in the dorms my freshman year each floir had a community kitchen..well our kitchen was located right next to the RA's room so every day I would drain my tuna In the sink..and the smell would carry into the guys room..he would ask me politely to wash out the sink because his room smelled of tuna..I told him that I was washing out the sink..but I actually felt bad for the guy...I was relentless eith the tuna back then 3-4 cans a day lol

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 17, 2013, 12:01:02 PM »
actually you have a really nice build .. seriously .. but don't lie  ;)
seriously im not lying. .

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 17, 2013, 12:12:00 PM »
I do wanna say regarding nutrition. .eating this way has allowed me to train full out cardio wise and weight training. .at the age of 32 im leaner then ever and feel healthier then ever, ive been able to get my body fat super low..I never understood all of these myths like dont eat fruit..why not?? Fruit is now a huge staple of my diet...but u guys do what u want. .this pic is me leaner then ive ever been

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #114 on: October 17, 2013, 12:15:55 PM »
I do wanna say regarding nutrition. .eating this way has allowed me to train full out cardio wise and weight training. .at the age of 32 im leaner then ever and feel healthier then ever, ive been able to get my body fat super low..I never understood all of these myths like dont eat fruit..why not?? Fruit is now a huge staple of my diet...but u guys do what u want. .this pic is me leaner then ive ever been
When you gonna win the Mr O dawg?

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 17, 2013, 01:18:00 PM »
Go4It livin the dream!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #116 on: October 17, 2013, 01:21:46 PM »

Ah the old standing in the commode shot.   Nice. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #117 on: October 17, 2013, 01:32:21 PM »
So I thought this would be a funny post. .this is my daily breakfast and every morning I get all kinds of crazy reactions regarding the amount of food im taking down from my coworkers. .the most common question I get is "aren't eating all those eggs bad for you? " So I was wondering if you guys have any similar experiences in your work place regarding your body building lifestyle lol?

Get the F out of here.  You eat that much?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 17, 2013, 01:34:24 PM »

He's just jealous you look better than him and don't need steroids. Sev's entirely dependant upon steroids.
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: October 17, 2013, 01:40:14 PM »
He's just jealous you look better than him and don't need steroids. Sev's entirely dependant upon steroids.

Do you really believe a 32 yr old guy who eats like that and is that lean is natural?   We got a live one!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #120 on: October 17, 2013, 01:42:27 PM »
I shoot for 200-300 grams of carbs with breakfast, from then on 30-60 grams of carbs all other meals except my last meal. So 5 meals consisting of Protein, Carbs, trace fats, and last meal just protein.
Basic diet is this breakfast everyday, sometimes i swap the oats for grits and the bacon for sausage and the pancakes for french toast. Meal 2 usually chicken salad and unlimited fruit, yesterday was 1 apple, some pineapple and a bananna, go train, post training i take down a gatoraide with BCAA's, 1 hour later 5 egg whites 5 slice ezikiel toast, 3 hours later, 1 can of tuna/ ezikiel wrap, salad, 3 hours later Steak/rice/salad, last meal 5 egg whites/half cup cottage cheese/half scoop of whey/2grams of creatine...thats what i ate yesterday

You must be a genetic freak in terms of metabolism 

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #121 on: October 17, 2013, 02:02:09 PM »
You must be a genetic freak in terms of metabolism 

or

hes lying about eating 4-5k cal everyday day in and day out. lol

i've seen guys try to pass off some pretty tall tales but a 160 pound natty eating 5kcal a day? hahahahahahaha oooohkay then.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: October 17, 2013, 02:03:39 PM »
or

hes lying about eating 4-5k cal everyday day in and day out. lol

i've seen guys try to pass off some pretty tall tales but a 160 pound natty eating 5kcal a day? hahahahahahaha oooohkay then.

And throw in his age.   Wow.  Gullible group think is strong round here. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #123 on: October 17, 2013, 02:05:14 PM »
So I thought this would be a funny post. .this is my daily breakfast and every morning I get all kinds of crazy reactions regarding the amount of food im taking down from my coworkers. .the most common question I get is "aren't eating all those eggs bad for you? " So I was wondering if you guys have any similar experiences in your work place regarding your body building lifestyle lol?

Where do you work that they serve breakfast? Ikea?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 17, 2013, 02:06:28 PM »
Where do you work that they serve breakfast? Ikea?
Loveboat