Author Topic: Breakfast of Champions!!  (Read 226792 times)

The Revelation

• Getbig II
Re: Breakfast of Champions!!
« Reply #725 on: October 23, 2013, 07:34:02 PM »

hes got a great physique.

hes just full of shit about how much he eats day in and day out.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #726 on: October 23, 2013, 07:36:07 PM »

You do realize that the more you burn the more you are able to eat??

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #727 on: October 23, 2013, 07:39:29 PM »
Lol...one guy says i have pec implants, the other guy says i have no chest haha...hey Mr. Turbo, what do u think of my chest in this pic? Whens the last time you've seen your serratus??
who said you haven pec implants? I said your arnold-esque chest makes me question your natural status.

then again, you can never trust anyone talking abou5 gear, literally everyone has a legitimate reason to deny using... you know, since admitting to using illegal substances can have an effect on ones career or potential livelyhood.

I never understand people that get so pissed when people deny using gear.

people like Dana Lynn Bailey however, that are clearly juiced to the gills yet build their image around "natural status", are vile liars worthy of nothing but contempt and good old fashion dry anal rape

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #728 on: October 23, 2013, 07:44:14 PM »
THE ROYAL PRINCESS,proudly presents it's 'analually halloween extravaganza.nite under the stars ,party,dance,play.
activities anal ring toss,bobbing for testicles,pin the tail on the asshole.guests and stars galore including your host rupaul,special appearance
by richard simmons,and reformed for 1 nite' wham' and a special attraction our own g 4 it...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #729 on: October 23, 2013, 07:48:33 PM »
THE ROYAL PRINCESS,proudly presents it's 'analually halloween extravaganza.nite under the stars ,party,dance,play.
activities anal ring toss,bobbing for testicles,pin the tail on the asshole.guests and stars galore including your host rupaul,special appearance
by richard simmons,and reformed for 1 nite' wham' and a special attraction our own g 4 it...

lol

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #730 on: October 23, 2013, 08:00:29 PM »
Cool stuff NJ..last year I dressed up as Rocky...what were u dude?? A Thundercat...maybe Incredible Hulk..Hulk Hogan??

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #731 on: October 23, 2013, 08:06:00 PM »
Cool stuff NJ..last year I dressed up as Rocky...what were u dude?? A Thundercat...maybe Incredible Hulk..Hulk Hogan??
i went as this ..

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #732 on: October 23, 2013, 08:22:38 PM »
does time stop for people living on a boat?

"

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #733 on: October 23, 2013, 11:05:00 PM »
You do realize that the more you burn the more you are able to eat??

you do realise there is no way for a 150 pound natural to eat 5k cal a day and utilise it all, unless he is high calibre athlete training several hours a day, not walking from bar to bar for 8 hrs on a cruise ship to make sure theres enough soda in the fridges.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #734 on: October 23, 2013, 11:46:09 PM »
Go 4 It is in great shape, has a great career.

Don't hate the player, hate the game...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #735 on: October 24, 2013, 12:13:37 AM »
you do realise there is no way for a 150 pound natural to eat 5k cal a day and utilise it all, unless he is high calibre athlete training several hours a day, not walking from bar to bar for 8 hrs on a cruise ship to make sure theres enough soda in the fridges.
Stop being a naysayer and a hater. Some people are trully unique and work out like maniacs.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #736 on: October 24, 2013, 01:32:50 AM »
Is the "it" part of the name a reference to a shiny black penis?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #737 on: October 24, 2013, 06:04:59 AM »
Stop being a naysayer and a hater. Some people are trully unique and work out like maniacs.
;)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #738 on: October 24, 2013, 06:28:59 AM »
 :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #739 on: October 24, 2013, 07:39:30 AM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #740 on: October 24, 2013, 10:17:29 AM »

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #741 on: October 24, 2013, 10:20:48 AM »

Hey guys! Good morning..hey Abdominal Snoman..thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to make a poster of me..very thoughtful!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #742 on: October 24, 2013, 10:54:41 AM »
Evidently Ugandan sailors are heavy tippers. 

it was a serious question, i worked as a bartender and would've killed to make 60 grand only 3 nights a week

E
E

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #743 on: October 24, 2013, 11:00:04 AM »
it was a serious question, i worked as a bartender and would've killed to make 60 grand only 3 nights a week

E
seriously?? I worked in night club..high end martini bars. .avg Friday night was atleast $500..I know people who work at TGI Fridays and make 200-300 a shift

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #744 on: October 24, 2013, 11:02:04 AM »
seriously?? I worked in night club..high end martini bars. .avg Friday night was atleast $500..I know people who work at TGI Fridays and make 200-300 a shift

Knew a bartender at Wolenski's who made 200k+ a year.
Y

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #745 on: October 24, 2013, 11:06:57 AM »
Me in action

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #746 on: October 24, 2013, 11:08:50 AM »
:D

A man who eats a 5k calorie breakfast.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
#

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #748 on: October 24, 2013, 01:05:53 PM »

Tons of dude just like him, look like him, but he obviously needs all this attention whoring once in a while to feel better about his life , which says everything you have to understand about the character. I understand you have to show off who you are , can be an inspiration to some and will be laughed at by others, because of jealousy , envy. But in the end people will see what 's behind the bullshit appearance, the truth.

Good looking, but dumb as a rock and not able to get the girls or start a family with them.

Are your parents separated go4it? Maybe you re not gay, just a fucking nerd who is scared of meaningful relationships with women. But seriously, you re trying too hard here in this thread, and probably in real life too.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #749 on: October 24, 2013, 01:13:33 PM »
Tons of dude just like him, look like him, but he obviously needs all this attention whoring once in a while to feel better about his life , which says everything you have to understand about the character. I understand you have to show off who you are , can be an inspiration to some and will be laughed at by others, because of jealousy , envy. But in the end people will see what 's behind the bullshit appearance, the truth.

Good looking, but dumb as a rock and not able to get the girls or start a family with them.

Are your parents separated go4it? Maybe you re not gay, just a fucking nerd who is scared of meaningful relationships with women.
Dumb as a rock?? why?? I have a marketing degree, never pursued anything in that field, was having way too much fun bartending and making more money then any of my friends who I went to college with, while working half as much. My parents have been happily married for 32 years, I've had plenty of opportunities myself to get married, I would have pulled the trigger on any one of my past three girlfriends, just not ready to hang it up, have way too many personal goals that I still want to achieve, not to mention i'm still able to pull 18 year old girls, so why hang it up?? I'm enjoying my life way too much to even consider getting married, maybe in my mid to late 30's it's possible. Glad to see you care about my aspirations of starting a family and future goals, thanks Uberman!