Author Topic: Breakfast of Champions!!  (Read 228309 times)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
Re: Breakfast of Champions!!
« Reply #850 on: October 26, 2013, 05:15:41 AM »
what you running bro
for that comp (which I prepped 3 weeks for) 6 meals a day of fish/quinoa/brocoli

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #851 on: October 26, 2013, 05:17:35 AM »
for that comp (which I prepped 3 weeks for) 6 meals a day of fish/quinoa/brocoli

i meant steroids bro
T

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #852 on: October 26, 2013, 05:20:06 AM »
Your thought process saddens me, honestly think you guys are completely brain washed, you obviously you are a complete underachiever who thinks it requires drugs to pretty much do anything regarding athletics and bodybuilding..not sure what you're deal is but maybe if you would have put in the time and actually built a foundation you wouldn't have to juice for the rest of your life, not to mention you would probably still have hair and not have erectile disfunction. I remember when I first started training a lot of juices propositioned me to use juice, even some of my friends started using, I never felt it was necessary, I was making great improvements, didn't really even aspire to look like a bodybuilder, the guys physiques I idolized were the dudes on Baywatch, underwear models, and on a more muscular side Stallone from Rocky 3. As time progressed I saw these guys from my gym look incredible for a few months, and deflate and either get skinny fat, or just fat, also more bald. Years went by I went to college started bartending in some popular night clubs, by this time 4 years later my physique dramatically improved and these same guys would come to the bar I worked at, and were now asking me for advice, asking me what I was on, I just said I've just been training consistently for the past 4 years, eating every2-3 hours, training everyday. These guys now 10 plus years later all look like absolute shit..they see me on Facebook and comment on my pics at the beach, saying things like "incredible you still have the eye of the tiger" or "you haven't aged at all" or "your dedication is inspirational" ...some part of me wants to say to them what im saying to you, the choices you make early in your life are going to ultimately effect your future either for the positive or negative...one choice that I am completely 100% proud of is that I never touched anything, I am happy, healthy, maybe I'm not an IFBB pro but, I feel I built a respectable physique with my God given genetics and made the most of it. To the average person I am very muscular, out of the 900 crew members on my ship I'm know as the built or jacked officer no joke, you wanna know why?? It's because the general population doesn't spend countless hours looking at bodybuilding images, videos, pictures day in and day out, our perception of what a normal muscular body becomes very scewed, I think that is what has happened with you and actually to many of us to a certain extent. I honestly don't even know what 2 grams means, is that a lot or a little, I have absolutely no clue, I obviously know you are referring to testosterone, but when you are talking about units, honestly I have no clue about these measurements. You can think what you want, i'm not Layne Norton or some gung ho natural that will sue anyone that questions me, I really don't give a shit, I know what I do, the people that lived with me throughout my life know what I do, what I've got I've earned it, the proof is in the pudding, I have been in shape for 15 years, various pics I've posted, from various times, in various scenes, not pumped up after a workout, or only when im on or something, I have built my foundation, the hard work is done, now it's just all maintenance, if I want to cut up I just up my cardio a little more, watch my carbs a bit, If I want to add some mass I incorporate creatine in to my supplementation and cut back on cardio. That is it..

Long explanation post... thanks for validating everyone's suspicions that you're a well versed juicer.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #853 on: October 26, 2013, 05:34:21 AM »
So, let us recap:

Eats a 4000 calorie breakfast and a diet well fitted for a strongman.

He is all natural.

maintains 7-8% on the aforementioned diet

diets 3 weeks on fish and quinoa to win an NPC Men's Bikini Competition

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #854 on: October 26, 2013, 09:45:43 AM »
Ill receive shit for this no doubt, but fuck it.

Bro-4-tits: I don't think your physique is unattainable naturally. My best pics I've posted here from my natty days way back before last year were all shitted on as a juiced physique. Fact is I was literally 50lbs lighter than I am now. For the most part all my best natty pics were taken at the perfect times: low carb for a few days, a huge carb up meal, and then take a pic after a chest workout = illusion at its finest.

Honestly my most impressive pics to this day are still from my natty days. I look monstrously bigger now in clothes but the fact is I haven't been 4% shredded again since then, so my pics now are unimpressive (to me personally.)

I was like you though prior to gear: for 6 years straight I was religiously dedicated to my diet and training. I had decent Italian genetics like you, nothing elite though, nothing like the black dudes that would roll through my gym fresh outta prison and look like mini Ronnie Coleman's. I'm with you regarding having a foundation; when I was natty I was making Gains consistently every year for 5 years. When I come "off" now, on my WORST day, I look like a really really good natural competitor. I don't look like a dude who's never been In a gym before like Sev. That fact alone proves to me the importance of building a foundation. I NEVED want to look like Sev when I'm off cycle. Fuck that I worked too hard for all these years to waste away to pure tiny tit status.

I look at go-4-it's physique and think it looks pretty damn good but it's not unbelievable. I've trained with some true natties, who have more development and equal conditioning as him (including myself as a natty before gear.) Now unless someone is saying that since I was truly natty, that I have the greatest genetics on earth (which is utter horseshit), then go 4 it's physique is absolutely achievable. Is fucking pathetic if a guy can't reach 175lbs without gear.

Even now on gear, there's guys that see me pumped up and swear I'm on 2-3g a week of shit, and call me a liar when I tell them I've never even seen 1g because it scares the hell outta me taking more thn that. At this point I just say fuck it, let people say whatever they want. I'm 25 years old now, I cared more when I was younger but now I could care less. You're never gonna win everybody.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #855 on: October 26, 2013, 12:06:58 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #856 on: October 26, 2013, 12:22:04 PM »

You are a genius. I humbly request that you shop me in the near future  :-*

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #857 on: October 26, 2013, 12:33:18 PM »
Fact of the matter, someone who has taken bodybuilding seriously...

Had to juice, It's part of the lifestyle...

I don't get the whole lying thing at all...

I lie to the people and family but that's my business...(they judge and are ignorant)

But posting pics on a bodybuilding site and lying???

Why? We're not stupid...

You did well, congrats...so what did you want from all this anyways?

This is a bodybuilding site, we talk steroids, everything....its good conversation...

Yet you come on here bragging about your life and build....cool story bro...

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #858 on: October 26, 2013, 12:42:38 PM »
this compulsive lying phenomenon is a pathology rooted in deep seated insecurity...shall we leave it at that? hmmmmm
"

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #859 on: October 26, 2013, 12:58:58 PM »

Bro-4-tits: I don't think your physique is unattainable naturally. My best pics I've posted here from my natty days way back before last year were all shitted on as a juiced physique. Fact is I was literally 50lbs lighter than I am now. For the most part all my best natty pics were taken at the perfect times: low carb for a few days, a huge carb up meal, and then take a pic after a chest workout = illusion at its finest.

Honestly my most impressive pics to this day are still from my natty days. I look monstrously bigger now in clothes but the fact is I haven't been 4% shredded again since then, so my pics now are unimpressive (to me personally.)

I was like you though prior to gear: for 6 years straight I was religiously dedicated to my diet and training. I had decent Italian genetics like you, nothing elite though, nothing like the black dudes that would roll through my gym fresh outta prison and look like mini Ronnie Coleman's. I'm with you regarding having a foundation; when I was natty I was making Gains consistently every year for 5 years. When I come "off" now, on my WORST day, I look like a really really good natural competitor. I don't look like a dude who's never been In a gym before like Sev. That fact alone proves to me the importance of building a foundation. I NEVED want to look like Sev when I'm off cycle. Fuck that I worked too hard for all these years to waste away to pure tiny tit status.

I look at go-4-it's physique and think it looks pretty damn good but it's not unbelievable. I've trained with some true natties, who have more development and equal conditioning as him (including myself as a natty before gear.) Now unless someone is saying that since I was truly natty, that I have the greatest genetics on earth (which is utter horseshit), then go 4 it's physique is absolutely achievable. Is fucking pathetic if a guy can't reach 175lbs without gear.

Even now on gear, there's guys that see me pumped up and swear I'm on 2-3g a week of shit, and call me a liar when I tell them I've never even seen 1g because it scares the hell outta me taking more thn that. At this point I just say fuck it, let people say whatever they want. I'm 25 years old now, I cared more when I was younger but now I could care less. You're never gonna win everybody.

Arent you two friends?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #860 on: October 26, 2013, 02:18:39 PM »
Arent you two friends?

Only thing Go4It and Chiro has in common is that they're both italian americans :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #861 on: October 26, 2013, 02:20:08 PM »
Only thing Go4It and Chiro has in common is that they're both italian americans :D
That is not true Kwon. Both like the cock as well.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #862 on: October 26, 2013, 02:21:16 PM »
That is not true Kwon. Both like the cock as well.

Not Chiro! Didn't he make a pass at Lobstah before?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #863 on: October 26, 2013, 02:22:42 PM »
Not Chiro! Didn't he make a pass at Lobstah before?
Lobstah is a stunt double for Wesley Snipes. You do the math.  :P

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #864 on: October 26, 2013, 02:34:24 PM »

100% spot on.

the only caveat i can add is the fact you looked so good as a clean guy after coming off, was because at one time you were on, if you know what im saying.

im not saying g4it has used before, but i wouldnt be surprised and this isnt exactly my first bbq.

what he is being less than truthful abt howverr as cleanset natural has alluded to is his dailt cal intake. now fucking way a 150 pound natty eats 4-5ev cal day in and day out and maintains 6%bf.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #865 on: October 26, 2013, 03:12:29 PM »
100% spot on.

the only caveat i can add is the fact you looked so good as a clean guy after coming off, was because at one time you were on, if you know what im saying.

im not saying g4it has used before, but i wouldnt be surprised and this isnt exactly my first bbq.

what he is being less than truthful abt howverr as cleanset natural has alluded to is his dailt cal intake. now fucking way a 150 pound natty eats 4-5ev cal day in and day out and maintains 6%bf.

I don't really understand your first point bro?

Regarding his cals I thought he said 3k a day? He does an hour cardio a day that's about 1k deficit there. Plus training and his BMR, and 3k is realistic IMO.

And no, I've never exhanged words with go4shits before though his is mio fratello by Italian blood  8)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #866 on: October 26, 2013, 03:12:55 PM »
So, let us recap:

Eats a 4000 calorie breakfast and a diet well fitted for a strongman.

He is all natural.

maintains 7-8% on the aforementioned diet

diets 3 weeks on fish and quinoa to win an NPC Men's Bikini Competition

While im on the ship that is my breakfast, and I eat a total of 3000-3500 cal a day while onboard, I eat according to my activity levels, I work 10 hours a day while im here. For the competition, I was on vacation, so I was able to diet and train full out like a sponsored bodybuilder didn't have anything to do but eat sleep and train. My day would consist of 3 hours of activity, wake up fasted cardio for 1 hour (running), eat a few meals, relax, train, eat a few more meals, take a nap, go swim one hour, eat another meal and sleep, that was my exact training regime for 3 weeks, a lot less energy being expended equals a lot less calories needed..it's a simple equation.

respect broski

haha! awesome!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #867 on: October 26, 2013, 04:24:19 PM »
this compulsive lying phenomenon is a pathology rooted in deep seated insecurity...shall we leave it at that? hmmmmm

The only out i'll give him is if the IT security aboard his ship sees all computer sites that the crew uses...I suppose it may be the reason he claims to take nothing what so ever. He probably knows about every prohoromone ever invented...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #868 on: October 26, 2013, 04:26:48 PM »
Deep seated? It's seeded. Moron.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #869 on: October 26, 2013, 04:29:17 PM »
Deep seated? It's seeded. Moron.

Nah.  I'm pretty sure the op has taken it deep in his seat. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #870 on: October 26, 2013, 04:31:51 PM »
Nah.  I'm pretty sure the op has taken it deep in his seat. 
You have saved Mr. Turbo with this post. He owes you now.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #871 on: October 26, 2013, 04:33:16 PM »
Nah.  I'm pretty sure the op has taken it deep in his seat.  

Go4its bar stool

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #872 on: October 26, 2013, 04:38:03 PM »

Go4its bar stool

He needs two barstools then. The other is used to reach the lightswitch in his cabin.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #873 on: October 26, 2013, 04:38:27 PM »
It-"Alien"

Italien
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #874 on: October 26, 2013, 04:41:46 PM »
It-"Alien"

Italien
Sometimes I think you are an idiot savant. Other times I think you are a fat redneck.