Author Topic: The Biggest Scam in The History of Mankind!  (Read 18746 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
The Biggest Scam in The History of Mankind!
« on: October 17, 2013, 03:37:58 AM »
The Biggest Scam in The History of Mankind!

You need to learn why Gold and Silver is worth it

You are about to learn one of the biggest secrets in the history of the world... it's a secret that has huge effects for everyone who lives on this planet. Most people can feel deep down that something isn't quite right with the world economy, but few know what it is.

Gone are the days where a family can survive on just one paycheck... every day it seems that things are more and more out of control, yet only one in a million understand why. You are about to discover the system that is ultimately responsible for most of the inequality in our world today.

The powers that be DO NOT want you to know about this, as this system is what has kept them at the top of the financial food-chain for the last 100 years.

Learning this will change your life, because it will change the choices that you make. If enough people learn it, it will change the world... because it will change the system .

For this is the biggest Hidden Secret Of Money.

Never in human history have so many been plundered by so few, and it's all accomplished through this... The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind.

w

24KT

• Getbig V
Re: The Biggest Scam in The History of Mankind!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 04:29:24 AM »
Dollar Valueless, about to crash according to World Bank Whistleblower

w

24KT

• Getbig V
Re: How did that deal work out?
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 11:11:32 PM »
shutting down the government and threatening to default on our debt (which could have actually destabilized the global credit markets) certainly doesn't help the "root problem" ( whatever it is you actually think that is)

The root of the problem is the FRN, and the fact that the entire US monetary system is based in debt. You cannot eliminate the debt or else you eliminate the money. Therefore, in order to keep the system going, you are required to rack up and pile on even more debt, ...until it eventually collapses under it's own weight.

This is the root of the problem!
w

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 04:37:52 PM »
Dollar Valueless, about to crash according to World Bank Whistleblower

... any day now. Forgive me for not holding my breath. I like living too much.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2013, 12:23:24 PM »
So... has it crashed yet?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2013, 11:33:28 PM »
So... has it crashed yet?

No, not yet, ...but I'll be sure to let you know when it does.  :D
w

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2013, 09:57:21 PM »
No, not yet, ...but I'll be sure to let you know when it does.  :D

I'm still waiting... is it going to take much longer? I'm kind of hungry.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2013, 12:09:13 AM »
I'm still waiting... is it going to take much longer? I'm kind of hungry.

;D  You're such a brat.

I don't know if it is going to take much longer or not, but according to Lyndsey Williams, it could occur within the next 90 days. I certainly hope not tho.

Pastor Lyndsey Williams on Goldseek Radio

w

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2013, 12:54:56 AM »
;D  You're such a brat.

I don't know if it is going to take much longer or not, but according to Lyndsey Williams, it could occur within the next 90 days. I certainly hope not tho.

Pastor Lyndsey Williams on Goldseek Radio

Oh boy... a guy who gets "divine" advance notification of the stock market!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2013, 03:01:35 PM »
Oh boy... a guy who gets "divine" advance notification of the stock market!

I don't think you listened to the clip. It's not advanced notification from a "divine" source, but rather an "elite" source.
w

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2013, 07:50:46 PM »
I don't think you listened to the clip. It's not advanced notification from a "divine" source, but rather an "elite" source.

Sorry, I don't listen to bullshit. This is a guy who's been making predictions for years and has a ridiculously bad track record. You may choose to believe this shit-peddler and his "elite" sources if you like. Truth be told, you don't have much to lose at this point: you've already believed every other shit peddler that flung shit your way, and what's a little more shit when you're already knee-deep, right?

But don't expect us to take people who fling shit seriously. We are rational people, and we can smell shit from a mile away because, unlike you, our noses aren't desensitized.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2013, 01:01:43 PM »
Sorry, I don't listen to bullshit. This is a guy who's been making predictions for years and has a ridiculously bad track record. You may choose to believe this shit-peddler and his "elite" sources if you like. Truth be told, you don't have much to lose at this point: you've already believed every other shit peddler that flung shit your way, and what's a little more shit when you're already knee-deep, right?

But don't expect us to take people who fling shit seriously. We are rational people, and we can smell shit from a mile away because, unlike you, our noses aren't desensitized.

Hey, I'm not saying I believe him, simply that HE is claiming it could occur within the next 90 days.
You're the one asking for a time prediction. I don't give those, but he does. I'm hoping he's wrong.

Is your little tumtum grumbling? Well go grab yourself a little nosh.
I think things will be relatively safe for the next few hours anyway.

Wall Street technical traders aren't feeling too confident on the other hand thanks to this chart.
w

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2013, 12:51:04 PM »
Hey, I'm not saying I believe him, simply that HE is claiming it could occur within the next 90 days.
You're the one asking for a time prediction. I don't give those, but he does. I'm hoping he's wrong.

Of course... you don't believe this. You just keep posting stuff from people who do. ::)

Is your little tumtum grumbling? Well go grab yourself a little nosh.
I think things will be relatively safe for the next few hours anyway.

My, what rapier wit you have. ::)

Wall Street technical traders aren't feeling too confident on the other hand thanks to this chart.

Are they also scared by the fact that the sun rises on the east every day and that every 7 24-hour periods the names of the days repeat? And so on and so forth. But let's not focus on that. They're afraid! That's all that matters, Forget the fact that there were a ton of underlying causes for the '29 crash, and the factors that contributed to the crash are not present today. What's important is that the "technical" traders are worried... by a graph ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2013, 12:34:20 PM »
Of course... you don't believe this. You just keep posting stuff from people who do. ::)

It's like home, fire, health, car insurance. You don't necessarily want, or even believe that your home will burn down, or that you'll break a leg, ...but you take out insurance, ...just in case. Gold is just a form of financial insurance.

What's important is that the "technical" traders are worried... by a graph ::)

The technical traders aren't worried by a graph. They're concerned about a situation that is present, one  reflected in the data that has been charted on the graph.
w