Author Topic: Lower leg pain  (Read 1917 times)

nosbp2

• Getbig III
Lower leg pain
« on: October 17, 2013, 06:35:42 PM »
sup everybody

recently I started cycling 300mg test E and 50mg win ed, and by the second week I noticed that after a short time walking my lower leg would start to hurt, let alone run.. lol.. its kind of a cramp, feels like it and i just cant go further without resting a little.. Im not sure what could it be and what to do take away this pain, Im thinking maybe its the Test, but not sure... because this leg pain only happens in my right leg which is the one I inject test, so this week I injected in the left one to see if anything different happens, but its still the same... I might see a doc next week, but anyway I wanted to share this with you guys

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: Lower leg pain
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 07:03:31 AM »
If its virgin muscle I get sore after pinning.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 07:50:21 AM »
If its virgin muscle I get sore after pinning.

Unless he pins his calves, why would his lower leg hurt?
Maybe he keeps hitting a nerve and it shoots down his leg? Happens to me quite often when I pin quads. You feel it run down your leg and also hit you in the teeth, but lasts all of about 20 - 30mins max, and its not even pain, just uncomfortable.
If its muscle pain, I suspect he's getting a pump down there when doing cardio. Same thing happened to me when I first tried sust, I couldn't speed walk or jog for more than 10mins at a time without some rest cause my shins felt like the muscle was going to pop.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2013, 07:54:25 AM »
Unless he pins his calves, why would his lower leg hurt?
Maybe he keeps hitting a nerve and it shoots down his leg? Happens to me quite often when I pin quads. You feel it run down your leg and also hit you in the teeth, but lasts all of about 20 - 30mins max, and its not even pain, just uncomfortable.
If its muscle pain, I suspect he's getting a pump down there when doing cardio. Same thing happened to me when I first tried sust, I couldn't speed walk or jog for more than 10mins at a time without some rest cause my shins felt like the muscle was going to pop.

Yeah I'm not clear on where his pain is and where he's injecting.

nosbp2

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2013, 08:47:42 AM »

That's exactly what I feel... Sorry I didn't mention I inject in my thigh and the pain is in my calf/chin

I inject like that

nosbp2

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2013, 08:51:17 AM »
My test is vet grade... Is that a problem at all? Cause I don't think there is enanthate human grade in here... Only cyp and its hard to get these

Maybe if I switch to delts it will solve the problem? But then the problem will be to self inject in my delts  ???

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2013, 11:49:43 AM »
delts are easy...just takes a little practice.

glutes too...use a mirror if you have to.

hip/ventroglute is an easy spot to pin once you know where it is and can hold quite a bit of oil.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2013, 11:09:36 AM »
That's exactly what I feel... Sorry I didn't mention I inject in my thigh and the pain is in my calf/chin

I inject like that

If you feel it as a muscle cramp then its just your muscle getting pumped more due to the test. It goes away after a few weeks when your body gets used to having the high test levels and increased RBC (or at least that's what I think happens). The calf/chin 'kick' is because you're hitting nerves.
I only inject upper thigh now (top portion of vastus lateralis) since I'm only taking sust, eq and npp. I hate injecting glutes because I get cramps in my side trying to keep myself in a turned position to see what I'm doing back there, and the last 2 times I pinned glutes I got 2 sterile abscesses. It hurt and didn't go away for weeks! Pinning upper quads is your best bet, especially if its only a couple injections per week. Pinning as low as in the pic you posted would run the risk of hitting nerves and veins more than upper quad.
Delts can be good an bad all at once. The good is its easy to pin once you learn how to do it correctly (I practiced with some B12 before trying it with oil), the bad thing is it can't hold as many cc's as other muscles and if you get swelling from irritation or even some kind of abscess (sterile or otherwise) its very hard to hide.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2013, 11:14:29 AM »
I pin glutes works great and never an issue....tphew tphew tphew over shoulder shotb ne zglazit  ;D

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2013, 11:22:15 AM »
I pin glutes works great and never an issue....tphew tphew tphew over shoulder shotb ne zglazit  ;D

Haha I get that tphew tphew tphew reference  :P
I think my problem was I was pinning with a 1" needle and it wasn't reaching deep enough into the muscle. I'm sure it was just inflammation but had all the symptoms of a sterile abscess.

Horosho chto y odnogo iz nas niet problem s zadnitsoy  ;D

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2013, 11:34:20 AM »
Haha I get that tphew tphew tphew reference  :P
I think my problem was I was pinning with a 1" needle and it wasn't reaching deep enough into the muscle. I'm sure it was just inflammation but had all the symptoms of a sterile abscess.

Horosho chto y odnogo iz nas niet problem s zadnitsoy  ;D

Da s zadnitsoy vse v poradke...... ;D

nosbp2

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2013, 02:04:00 PM »
If you feel it as a muscle cramp then its just your muscle getting pumped more due to the test. It goes away after a few weeks when your body gets used to having the high test levels and increased RBC (or at least that's what I think happens). The calf/chin 'kick' is because you're hitting nerves.
I only inject upper thigh now (top portion of vastus lateralis) since I'm only taking sust, eq and npp. I hate injecting glutes because I get cramps in my side trying to keep myself in a turned position to see what I'm doing back there, and the last 2 times I pinned glutes I got 2 sterile abscesses. It hurt and didn't go away for weeks! Pinning upper quads is your best bet, especially if its only a couple injections per week. Pinning as low as in the pic you posted would run the risk of hitting nerves and veins more than upper quad.
Delts can be good an bad all at once. The good is its easy to pin once you learn how to do it correctly (I practiced with some B12 before trying it with oil), the bad thing is it can't hold as many cc's as other muscles and if you get swelling from irritation or even some kind of abscess (sterile or otherwise) its very hard to hide.

it has gotten better now, could be what you said, I don't know, the past week and this one I injected in the left one now it's all good I guess
thanks for the info

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2013, 09:59:50 PM »
sup everybody

recently I started cycling 300mg test E and 50mg win ed, and by the second week I noticed that after a short time walking my lower leg would start to hurt, let alone run.. lol.. its kind of a cramp, feels like it and i just cant go further without resting a little.. Im not sure what could it be and what to do take away this pain, Im thinking maybe its the Test, but not sure... because this leg pain only happens in my right leg which is the one I inject test, so this week I injected in the left one to see if anything different happens, but its still the same... I might see a doc next week, but anyway I wanted to share this with you guys

I predict you have sciatica. Sciatica has nothing to do with injecting test or where you inject it. I know this because I had the same thought and switched sides to no avail. I inject in my upper glute, not my leg. It is easier to stick a 22 gauge needle in my ass then my quad, but that's just me.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2013, 10:59:58 AM »
that's not entirely true... depends on the person.

I can put 3cc in the rear and 2cc in the anterior side of the medial delt all at once no problem... and do that twice a week.. 3x if I drop the cc's a little, or lower the concentration of the gear..... and have been doing that for many years.
Yep, depends on the person. I'd be more worried about irritation/swelling/infection. Look what happened to Bostin (the kid who laid out his roid/synthol plan for a contest), he got an infection in his shoulder and had to cover it up with that ugly-ass tattoo. No way I'm risking it unless I really have to.
I understand an infection in the quad isn't good, but if you get a scar left over you can at least cover it up with shorts/pants. Being shirtless is way more common than being pantless in public.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2013, 02:41:44 PM »
Yep, depends on the person. I'd be more worried about irritation/swelling/infection. Look what happened to Bostin (the kid who laid out his roid/synthol plan for a contest), he got an infection in his shoulder and had to cover it up with that ugly-ass tattoo. No way I'm risking it unless I really have to.
I understand an infection in the quad isn't good, but if you get a scar left over you can at least cover it up with shorts/pants. Being shirtless is way more common than being pantless in public.

Why would you get an infection, unless you are using crappy stuff or not injecting according to protocol.

nosbp2

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2013, 01:27:25 PM »
I predict you have sciatica. Sciatica has nothing to do with injecting test or where you inject it. I know this because I had the same thought and switched sides to no avail. I inject in my upper glute, not my leg. It is easier to stick a 22 gauge needle in my ass then my quad, but that's just me.

nope I've never had anything like that before, it was just when I started juicin, but its better now as I said... but I sure would like to know what was that  ;D