Author Topic: Fuck this...  (Read 5426 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Fuck this...
« on: October 18, 2013, 07:22:57 AM »
...natty shit. I am coming over.

whitewidow

Re: Fuck this...
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 07:28:50 AM »

just man up and buy some decent UGL gear and stop being scared of needles and start spiking gear up. It gets routine. Buy a few boxes of pins wich cost almost nothing and practice on a grapefruit like Kai does and if you get hard up for cash keep the grapefruit and use the grapefruit for injection practice and odd sex practices for cash. kai can teach you alot-LOL . How to use a grapefruit to get good with injections and how to make cash using the same grapefruit to pull a stripping gay for pay hustle. I like kai no dissrespect to kai he is the man even though he does weird shit. He def has love for the sport wich I respect. It seems every year he blows Phil away or maybe he just blows Phil bckstage ???

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 03:48:24 PM »
Get 5 x 10cc bottles of Test E - 250mg/ml
Get some Research chem Exemestane.

2cc's in the glute every Saturday for 20 weeks.

12.5mg of Stane ed before bed for the first 3 days after each pin.

See how it works out. If you make gains on 500mg of test don't add anything else. When you stop making gains on 500mg test after a year or two..Add Deca.

Good luck.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2013, 04:39:22 PM »
if your ready to take it to the next level which is a big step i hope your not a dumb ass and be responsible. if you have your diet and  training in check and have built a natty frame with a decent foundation i say go for it. keep it simple and dont listen to the dumb  fucks pushing high dose  multiple compound cycles.  this is all you need brother. test cyp 500mg to 750mg  a week for 14 to 16wks. get a lil letro or adex  but dont use it unless you get sides. all you gotta do is eat properly and train faithfully and your cycle will produce some sweet gains. dont forget pct it makes a  big differance.

Don't worry, I am keeping it VERY conservative. Not even that much.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2013, 08:42:19 PM »

I'll be there with you in a couple months, brother.  8)

After 7 months I've gotten my bench up to the 100lb dbs for 8 while dieting and losing weight. I need to hit the 115s for 8 before I start juicing.
My front squat is at 225 for 3 a2g. I need to get up to 275 for 3 a2g.

Need to lose 10 more lbs of fat.

I can't wait but I will. Soon tho.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2013, 08:45:37 PM »
Welcome.
never look back.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2013, 05:39:00 AM »
Thanks. My "coach" for most of this, has been Galeniko (peace be upon him). He's been very helpful in helping me to understand that massive amounts of gear aren't necessary for my modest goals.

Team Aesthetics!

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2013, 07:32:41 AM »
As long as you start your cycle when you are very lean like 6-7% BF% you will do great on Test E or cyp 500mg a week for your first cycle. I wouldn't even use 750mg a week.You could use a nandrol but use NPP at 300mg a week. You could also throw in a small amount of anavar for the first month. That is why guys like Galeniko and I blow up easy on steroids because we start when we are very lean. Guys like us can gain alot of weight just eating a few cheat meals over a weekend. Anton is also right you better have your diet and training in check and also the biggest mistake a newbie makes is not having enough or any anchileries incase they might get puffy nips.Your nips should stay hard looking not all puffy wich happens when gear starts aromatizing. It can happen on Test so watch out for that. besides that just concentrate on your diet and eating real clean and training with light weight but doing quality reps. We are bodybuilding not powerlifting.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2013, 12:53:53 PM »
But if you start off too high you're not leaving as much room to go higher,correct? No?
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2013, 01:33:35 PM »
Holy fuck you guys. There's NFW I am jumping in right to 2 fucking grams a week. LOL!

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2013, 01:46:13 PM »
Holy fuck you guys. There's NFW I am jumping in right to 2 fucking grams a week. LOL!

haha seriously. I'm looking more into 12-15 weeks of 500 test with MAYBE 30 dbol towards the end of cycle. I was originally gonna have 300 deca in there too but I'm wary of the sides im prone to. What you got planning?
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2013, 01:48:52 PM »
haha seriously. I'm looking more into 500 test with MAYBE 30 dbol towards the end of cycle. I was originally gonna have 300 deca in there too but I'm wary of the sides im prone to. What you got planning?

250-500 MAX and I am slowly being convinced to run proviron too. I am just going for a little more than TRT here. I like my overall lean look, if I can put on 15 lean TOTAL, I will be happy.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2013, 01:59:36 PM »
My main goal is mass without gaining fat. I'm hoping for 20lbs of muscle with 5lbs of fat loss. Not sure if its,possible but the dbol should help. I decided to add the dbol because I always here people,talk about how their first cycle was the best for gains so I want to maximize that but without the higher,dosages.

If I could get pharm grade test I would maybe think about a lower dosage but since I'm stuck with ug ill start at 500.

A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2013, 02:02:41 PM »
My main goal is mass without gaining fat. I'm hoping for 20lbs of muscle with 5lbs of fat loss. Not sure if its,possible but the dbol should help.

If I could get pharm grade test I would maybe think about a lower dosage but since I'm stuck with ug ill start at 500.

You can get Norma or Schering amps.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2013, 02:08:06 PM »
I readily admit my ignorance here but a guy I know who seems knowledgeable warned me against pharm grade on the black market because pharm grade are the ones most commonly faked.
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2013, 02:09:58 PM »
I readily admit my ignorance here but a guy I know who seems knowledgable warned me against pharm grade on the black market because pharm grade are most commonly faked.

I would imagine it's all a crapshoot to a certain extent..

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2013, 02:10:30 PM »

;)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2013, 05:03:34 PM »

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2013, 07:31:06 PM »
Get 5 x 10cc bottles of Test E - 250mg/ml
Get some Research chem Exemestane.

2cc's in the glute every Saturday for 20 weeks.

12.5mg of Stane ed before bed for the first 3 days after each pin.

See how it works out. If you make gains on 500mg of test don't add anything else. When you stop making gains on 500mg test after a year or two..Add Deca.

Good luck.

This ^. Solid advice

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2013, 07:40:02 PM »
But if you start off too high you're not leaving as much room to go higher,correct? No?

Incorrect.  I thought the same thing when I started.  I did a whole thread about doing over your first cycle, you guys should read what other vets wrote it will help you out.  Dan Duchaine had a great article about first gear cycles.  He recommended 1 gram of Test (Sust, enanth, cyp whatever) weekly and a low dose AI.  That's it.  Not a bad idea in my opinion for a first cycle.  You will get tremendous gains on that dosage with fresh receptors and not kill your bank account.  Test is king of all gear.  Period.  Using just test like that allows you to add new drugs with a good baseline and you will know what does what when you add it.  If you jump in and start with multiple drugs at high doses, it will be hard to tell what is "working for you" and what is giving you sides.  I would do just 1 gram of test weekly with aromasin for my first cycle if i could do it over.  The future cycles are where you can start getting creative and experiment.  The overall point is to not waste your virgin receptors by using a fagget dosage.  Use an effective dosage right off the bat, don't build up to it - makes no sense to build up to something unless you have medical issues like high BP or what not in which case you should probably reconsider using gear until yo ucan get that straightened out.  I know guys will call me an idiot for my recommendation and tell you to use everything at massive dosages, but think about it logically before you make the decision.  1 gram of test can do miracles on a true natty.  

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2013, 08:07:18 PM »
My main goal is mass without gaining fat. I'm hoping for 20lbs of muscle with 5lbs of fat loss. Not sure if its,possible but the dbol should help. I decided to add the dbol because I always here people,talk about how their first cycle was the best for gains so I want to maximize that but without the higher,dosages.

The best gains are the ones made gradually without turning yourself into a fat bloated mess which is the opposite of what most beginners (including myself) make. I'm sure you've read up on "first cycle" experiences on the forums and excited to see people claiming 20-30 pound gains in 12 weeks but you can be sure less than half of that amount is actual muscle tissue. Like I mentioned in your other thread these things enhance the muscle building environment but not to the extent you may think.

If you wanna see how it should be done go take a look at what anabolichalo has done with sensible doses, length of time on, and none of this force feeding bs. Gimmick/annoying/neurotic or not he's done everything as it should be done.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2013, 08:27:49 PM »
The best gains are the ones made gradually without turning yourself into a fat bloated mess which is the opposite of what most beginners (including myself) make. I'm sure you've read up on "first cycle" experiences on the forums and excited to see people claiming 20-30 pound gains in 12 weeks but you can be sure less than half of that amount is actual muscle tissue. Like I mentioned in your other thread these things enhance the muscle building environment but not to the extent you may think.

If you wanna see how it should be done go take a look at what anabolichalo has done with sensible doses, length of time on, and none of this force feeding bs. Gimmick/annoying/neurotic or not he's done everything as it should be done.
this is my 4th cycle, its the smallest in terms of dosage but the best in terms of gain, mostly because im actually being consistent with my workout and diet.... before id only be consistent with diet OR exercise, and try and lean on the gear, and I didnt get fucking anywhere.

Conclusion - make sure your diet and your workout is on point and consistent, and youll see good gains regardless (assuming good gear)

Oh and Tren is amazing, even in small doses.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2013, 10:59:28 PM »
this is my 4th cycle, its the smallest in terms of dosage but the best in terms of gain, mostly because im actually being consistent with my workout and diet.... before id only be consistent with diet OR exercise, and try and lean on the gear, and I didnt get fucking anywhere.

Conclusion - make sure your diet and your workout is on point and consistent, and youll see good gains regardless (assuming good gear)

Oh and Tren is amazing, even in small doses.

Exactly.

Assuming these guys are just trying to look a little better they may never even want or need to run higher amounts some of the others are recommending.  Start out small, keep a good diet, hit the gym and they may just be satisfied enough with the results that the lower doses will bring. It makes sense to start out with one compound at a time to see how you react to each steroid otherwise you will not know what is doing what.  

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2013, 03:29:17 AM »
just man up and buy some decent UGL gear and stop being scared of needles and start spiking gear up. It gets routine. Buy a few boxes of pins wich cost almost nothing and practice on a grapefruit like Kai does and if you get hard up for cash keep the grapefruit and use the grapefruit for injection practice and odd sex practices for cash. kai can teach you alot-LOL . How to use a grapefruit to get good with injections and how to make cash using the same grapefruit to pull a stripping gay for pay hustle. I like kai no dissrespect to kai he is the man even though he does weird shit. He def has love for the sport wich I respect. It seems every year he blows Phil away or maybe he just blows Phil bckstage ???

Lol i bet if he ever buys grape fruits he feels like every one is looking at him funny and has seen the video ha ha ha ha.

whitewidow

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2013, 03:53:58 AM »

correct you want to leave some room to taper up you have to make sure your body can handle those amounts first. once you use and do well on a smaller amount taper up. You can make gains off of just 500mg Test E or cyp and a shot of nandrolone decanoate a week at 300mg or use 400mg NPP. as long as your diet is on you will grow,first cycle you will get 15-20 lbs easy not all pure muscle but you will throw on plenty of weight if you start out lean,and no if you have been training for along time you can look very muscular at just 6-7% BF. It is just hard for alot of guys to get down to 6-7%BF and stick to that % all year.