Author Topic: So anabolichomo writes me a PM...  (Read 7442 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: So anabolichomo writes me a PM...
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2013, 09:23:54 AM »
I'm trying to give humanity the benefit of the doubt and believe that there really ISN'T someone out there who constantly watches old Ronnie Coleman videos, obsesses about popular getbig bodybuilding memes, started a steroid cycle late into his black girlfriends pregnancy, had a child with medical issues but still goes to the gym all the time once the baby got home, and starts threads asking if he could benefit from shooting steroids into his junk.

Nope, I refuse to believe it.  Awhile ago, a poster said there was a guy on another board claiming this dunce was posting his photos on getbig and claiming to be him.  Wish I paid more attention to who posted it, because Halo's gotten boring.

It's all an act.

Check the times when the fire is on and he is close to being put in timeout. The naive, bodybuilder maniacal fan buffoon character goes away and the real angry guy behind the keyboard facing a permanent ban comes out and fights for a day or 2. If you look closely you can see subtle little changes like that. Kiwiol used to be really really good at pointing them out when he used to post here.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2013, 09:43:01 AM »
people are over analysing him
T

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2013, 10:19:29 AM »
It's all an act.

Check the times when the fire is on and he is close to being put in timeout. The naive, bodybuilder maniacal fan buffoon character goes away and the real angry guy behind the keyboard facing a permanent ban comes out and fights for a day or 2. If you look closely you can see subtle little changes like that. Kiwiol used to be really really good at pointing them out when he used to post here.

Yeah, he s probably only dreaming about things he d would love to do but never act on them. He probably didnt cheat on her, probably only looked for other women but from a distance, probably has no real links with his father, and probably reassured himself telling himself he could still cheat on his wife later if done discretly. He probably didnt flirt with anyone, all of this is just embelished childish bullshit to impress fellow losers on getbig.

But dude has no real life guidance and is genuinely confused between many choices, options, opportunities, and genuinely seek advices  from people where he can find them. This, is for real.

The part where he says he feels belittled by his woman who s older canot be faked, Im sure he feels small compared to her. And i also doubt he s the bread winner, she s probably the one working while he sits at home all day long wondering what to do; his post count on here is a clear evidence. I think that now we pretty nailed the character once and for all. At the end of the day he still has to be a family man and quit his teenage desires and grow up for the sake of everyone else and not just his.
Maybe he thinks nobody respects him cause his woman is older, maybe he doesnt feel like a "man", but he s probably badly influenced by people on here who destroyed families and pretend they got away with it just fine. Listen little anabolic homo.
Nobody gives a fuck about your life, stop caring about what strangers think about you. And stop forcefeeding yourself with crap influences. Again, read the Bible if you really want some quality food for thought. If mankind is still around, it's probably in a big part because of what is written in this book.

Getbig probably acts as a kind of bunch of virtual loser friends all telling him what it is to be a man, while most of them failed. Better not listen to them if you dont want to end like them. You either grow up/choose the family man path or crash and burn just like countless others. It is also obvious to me he s unsatisfied both sexually and psychologically by his woman and should tell her and not us what he thinks in her face. It would probably do a lot more good than telling a bunch of strangers who only use the message board to badly advice or laugh at others problems while pretending to be at the same time "benevolent" friends.  Fact is they all want to see you fail to laugh at you and feel better about themselves. They also probably want you to join them so they can feel a little less lonely in their misery.

You wanted guidance, you got it, now it's up to you, and as you can see you re not the only one who has to deal with all of these difficulties. But never forget that if you re smart/spiritual/balanced enough, you can find everything you need and want in what you already have. Those who  ruined it all were just too dumb, weak, to get what they wanted; they were NOT controlling shit. Talk about "real men".  One thing is sure, it's tougher to deal with reality than flee it. There are so called and often self proclaimed  "real men" and ...real "real men". Not sure if it's a good idea to listen to those who failed even if they scream the louder. And when you re old, really old, if you get there, you dont care much about what "friends" said decades ago about what it is, what it takes, to be a "real man", all you care about is...your family if you have one. Fact is those who have to stick with friends are those who have no or a shitty family.

Oh and also, if you really want to blame someone, dont blame society or others, but blame your parents for not having told you anything simply because they were too dumb and weak minded to figure it out before giving birth to you.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2013, 10:27:25 AM »
people are over analysing him
Well he s the one asking for answers in the first place. I doubt he wrote all that shit for so long only for giggles.
Now there s what is true and what is false, there s no "overanalysing" what is true from what isnt. He had the choice only between two main options; being enabled by losers, or not asking anything to anyone and just follow some obscure mainstream influences. The third option, the family man/ believer's one is getting less and less visible among all the garbage influences he s flooded by like most people of his generation.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2013, 10:30:00 AM »
Lubeman .. this Dr Phil of gimmicks

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2013, 10:31:23 AM »
Lubeman .. this Dr Phil of gimmicks
And yet, you keep learning and changing because of what I write on here. Not smart to bite the hand that feeds you. You re just butt hurt cause you re not the one who wrote it. Arent you in your 30s and unable to find a woman to start a family with yourself? Please. If you re pissed because of what i say and you are unable to come up with, then go read the Bible, after all i'm just repeating what is written in it, nothing more, and maybe it will make it easier to swallow for you.
And it's lubeyourman, not lubeman, moron.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2013, 03:25:41 PM »
Ana is a total bullshit artist, super white skin man (even his forearms & neck is too bleach)
color of his skin indicate that he lives in cooler (non Meditearean climate) & conservative
small town, he must be wearing long sleeve shirts all the time (white forearms).
He pretends to be Afro, (yeah right) :ask me anything about Africa  ;D
Negro wife exist only in his head.
Hides his living location & is watching Youtube staff with Slovenian subtitles  :)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2013, 03:39:17 PM »
He messed up the story line.  He should get the 19yr old pregnant then have her move in with his other baby momma and take the story from there.

The other post seems to have disappeared.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2013, 04:19:18 PM »
It's all an act.

Agreed.  Anger causes him to slip out of character frequently.
Y

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2013, 04:24:09 PM »
Always a bitch move to post private messages.

x2

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2013, 06:18:08 PM »
And it goes like this

Here is my answer you goddamn motherfucking idiot;

;D ;D ;D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2013, 11:42:48 PM »
I dont know if i would take relationship advice from someone who says to his girlfriend that he will kill her and take his own life if she leaves him  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2013, 11:45:52 PM »
I dont know if i would take relationship advice from someone who says to his girlfriend that he will kill her and take his own life if she leaves him  :D

Why not? This is Getbig. It is the land of misfits and freaks.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #63 on: October 21, 2013, 07:57:13 AM »
you have to distance yourself from his posts

then you can see the inherent comedy

the guy is very funny

you just have to read him right

x2

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #64 on: October 21, 2013, 08:06:16 AM »
Agreed.  Anger causes him to slip out of character frequently.

Yep......100% gimmick.

And the betas like Kwon_2 eat that stupid shit up.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2013, 08:14:09 AM »
Yep......100% gimmick.

And the betas like FitnessFrenzy eat that stupid shit up.
fixed.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2013, 08:23:41 AM »
fixed.

And 100 others......

I've always only posted under my Grant_Michaels username.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2013, 08:34:55 AM »
And 100 others......

I've always only posted under my Grant_Michaels username.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #68 on: October 21, 2013, 10:18:05 AM »
uberman i have taken your advice to heart and my bible is with me

1547 pages is a lot to read

where is the stuff that will teach me how to make a woman respect me?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 21, 2013, 10:25:05 AM »

uberman is a bad person

he treats women very badly

do the opposite of what he does
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #70 on: October 21, 2013, 10:25:16 AM »
you have to distance yourself from his posts

then you can see the inherent comedy

the guy is very funny

you just have to read him right

X4

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 21, 2013, 05:17:34 PM »

Well it will be better than having nothing. The Bible God's words, Father's words.  All other religions are nihilistic or fake copies of each others or of the Bible. Nothing teaches you what life is about and what it takes to defend and cultivate it better than the Bible. It's clearly the superior religion.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2013, 12:42:15 AM »

[/quote]

You should consult Wiggs, Amanda (+ 4 juniors) "respect" him a lot  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2013, 01:04:00 AM »

You should consult Wiggs, Amanda (+ 4 juniors) "respect" him a lot  ;D
That will not be happening anytime soon.