Author Topic: Freakiest side chest ever by a countrymile!  (Read 21115 times)

The Revelation

• Getbig II
Re: Freakiest side chest ever by a countrymile!
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2013, 08:02:25 AM »
Bigger is not always better...

lol take ronnies worst pic and compare him to one of arnolds best.

in terms of your bigger/ better argument take ronnies best pic and compare him to arnolds best pic. there is no comparison.

you golden age guys are always crying about 'the physiques of yesterday'. for sheer mass and conditioning arnold couldnt hold ronnies gym bag. so, in this case, yes, bigger is better.

this is about freaky, son. ronnie is the freakiest ever. arnold is NOT freaky. awesome but no freak.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2013, 08:18:24 AM »
Salute to Reg Park, Arnie's inspiration...

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2013, 08:22:06 AM »
 :)
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2013, 08:23:19 AM »
 :)
F

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2013, 08:23:44 AM »
agreed. the freak factor of arnold is very low... he was basically all arms and chest. some back. on a good day i would give him calves but thats  it... building a great complete mass freak monster takes a life time. arnie hanged his trunks up when he was 28 and he stopped improving long before that. stop nuthuggin the pros from the 70ies...
MIRAGETROPIN

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2013, 08:54:34 AM »
Kai looks like a pregnant mexican hoe in her 40s in that pic.

WTF is wrong with u? U like this type of shit? U fucking homo I need to come and slap the fuck out of you.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2013, 08:56:49 AM »
Why can no one hit this pose anymore? They all hit a weird twisting shot that looks like ass.

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2013, 09:11:13 AM »
lol take ronnies worst pic and compare him to one of arnolds best.

in terms of your bigger/ better argument take ronnies best pic and compare him to arnolds best pic. there is no comparison.

you golden age guys are always crying about 'the physiques of yesterday'. for sheer mass and conditioning arnold couldnt hold ronnies gym bag. so, in this case, yes, bigger is better.

this is about freaky, son. ronnie is the freakiest ever. arnold is NOT freaky. awesome but no freak.

Worst pic?

I might be wrong but wasn't that shot from a Mr. Olympia contest?

There is simply no excuse for that gut to be protruding so much, it looks disgusting.

I think why many people prefer the golden age bodybuilders is because they didn't pile muscle on top of muscle just for the sake of it and become a bloated mess, Arnold could have competed at 260+ pounds but whats the point if your stomach sticks out further than your chest?

By the way that was a gym shot of Arnold and not a Mr. Olympia Contest

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2013, 10:50:56 AM »
Worst pic?

I might be wrong but wasn't that shot from a Mr. Olympia contest?

There is simply no excuse for that gut to be protruding so much, it looks disgusting.

I think why many people prefer the golden age bodybuilders is because they didn't pile muscle on top of muscle just for the sake of it and become a bloated mess, Arnold could have competed at 260+ pounds but whats the point if your stomach sticks out further than your chest?

By the way that was a gym shot of Arnold and not a Mr. Olympia Contest

this is ridiculous.

he would not have been in any kind of shape. even at his all time heaviest competition weight he looked a little soft. ya im sure he could have competed at another 20+ pounds and been as dominating as ronnie was at 300+ when he did the grand prix  ::)

since im sure you'll miss the point, or maybe im just jumping to conclusions past on your posts, ronnie at 300+ pounds would have been miles ahead in conditioning than arnold at 260.

just stop. your love for the past is clouding your judgement and ability to make valid comparisons. its obscene to even compare the two eras. nobody is saying the golden age wasnt great- i think serge nubret had the greatest build of all time- thats just my opinion- but in terms of freak factor to compare eras its not even logical.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2013, 11:51:39 AM »
There is an invisible bodybuilder on stage, he is very large but invisible unfortunately.
I'd like to see that!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2013, 11:51:59 AM »
This pic deserves it's own thread. Seriously, RIDICOLOUS :o

Also funny, Kai and Phil are so many lightyears ahead of anyone else right now that the show is over immedeately when only one of em competes. ;D

who won that show?

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2013, 12:21:26 PM »
2003 Russian grand Prix

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2013, 01:11:44 PM »
this is ridiculous.

he would not have been in any kind of shape. even at his all time heaviest competition weight he looked a little soft. ya im sure he could have competed at another 20+ pounds and been as dominating as ronnie was at 300+ when he did the grand prix  ::)

since im sure you'll miss the point, or maybe im just jumping to conclusions past on your posts, ronnie at 300+ pounds would have been miles ahead in conditioning than arnold at 260.

just stop. your love for the past is clouding your judgement and ability to make valid comparisons. its obscene to even compare the two eras. nobody is saying the golden age wasnt great- i think serge nubret had the greatest build of all time- thats just my opinion- but in terms of freak factor to compare eras its not even logical.

First off, I'm pretty sure that it's bullshit that Ronnie was 300 lbs ever on stage..  But let the tape do the talking. I'm pretty sure that Arnold side chest exceed that of Ronnies, arms probably pretty close.  So where does Ronnie have say forty lbs over Arnold?  Sure its the legs but not calves ( Arnold destroys Ronnies) and the back  

To say Arnold would come in looking soft at twenty lbs over his heaviest is just stupid and you have no idea of the will of that man.  Arnold knew who his competition was and what he had to do to win. Even in the 1980 O, there is much debate over it but I have seen the video of it in good quality and there is no doubt Arnold destroyed everyone. If he was competing in Ronnie's era I have no doubt that he would defeat him. It is a moot point of course Arnold was on the cusp of bodybuilding and he was determined to use it as his stepping stone.  He was alot smarter than your average knucklehead bodybuilder and wasn't going to be oiling up in middle age like some guys.

After all that Arnold s side chest is still the standard to judge all others and blows Ronnie's away.

Bosch

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2013, 01:16:06 PM »

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2013, 03:27:40 PM »
2003 Russian grand Prix

That was probably his best and freakiest showing ever. Would still be Top 3 today.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2013, 03:36:15 PM »
That was probably his best and freakiest showing ever. Would still be Top 3 today.

Ah, hell, that physique would be first, second, third and fourth.  Phil would be fifth and if Kai's in shape, sixth.

As for the latter's "freakiest side chest" ...

It is not at all bad until you look at Grapefruit's gut.  Since IT sticks out farther than a country mile, whatever else he has going on is pretty much immaterial.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2013, 03:38:03 PM »

That's not a good pose for him. Can't put my finger on why, though.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: October 20, 2013, 04:17:56 PM »
Too much muscle. :D

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #68 on: October 20, 2013, 08:59:34 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #69 on: October 20, 2013, 09:14:39 PM »
First off, I'm pretty sure that it's bullshit that Ronnie was 300 lbs ever on stage..  But let the tape do the talking. I'm pretty sure that Arnold side chest exceed that of Ronnies, arms probably pretty close.  So where does Ronnie have say forty lbs over Arnold?  Sure its the legs but not calves ( Arnold destroys Ronnies) and the back  

To say Arnold would come in looking soft at twenty lbs over his heaviest is just stupid and you have no idea of the will of that man.  Arnold knew who his competition was and what he had to do to win. Even in the 1980 O, there is much debate over it but I have seen the video of it in good quality and there is no doubt Arnold destroyed everyone. If he was competing in Ronnie's era I have no doubt that he would defeat him. It is a moot point of course Arnold was on the cusp of bodybuilding and he was determined to use it as his stepping stone.  He was alot smarter than your average knucklehead bodybuilder and wasn't going to be oiling up in middle age like some guys.

After all that Arnold s side chest is still the standard to judge all others and blows Ronnie's away.
Considering that they do the side chest pose differently than when Arnold and company did back then, it is moot to even argue either way for Arnold or Ronnie.

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: October 21, 2013, 08:10:59 AM »

jesus christ this post is so full of stupid i dont know where to start.

so THATS the secret- WILLPOWER! it has nothing to do with genetics, response to hormones, ability to recover from workouts, nutrition, the increased usage of peptides and the ability to have a system that can not just absorb massive amounts of anabolics but tolerate them over a period of years its WILLPOWER that will make you gain those missing 20 pounds of dense lean tissue.

hahahaha hold on let me just will that 20 pounds onto me. with this amazing breakthru getbiggers will now all be the real life herculean studs they portray themselves as. lol

like how do you even type something like taht and expect to be taken seriously?

as for the rest of your post im not even going to bother humiliating you further youve done a fair enough job on your own :D

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #71 on: October 21, 2013, 08:19:18 AM »

The bigger Ronnie got, the weirder his FLS looked.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: October 21, 2013, 09:56:33 AM »
jesus christ this post is so full of stupid i dont know where to start.

so THATS the secret- WILLPOWER! it has nothing to do with genetics, response to hormones, ability to recover from workouts, nutrition, the increased usage of peptides and the ability to have a system that can not just absorb massive amounts of anabolics but tolerate them over a period of years its WILLPOWER that will make you gain those missing 20 pounds of dense lean tissue.

hahahaha hold on let me just will that 20 pounds onto me. with this amazing breakthru getbiggers will now all be the real life herculean studs they portray themselves as. lol

like how do you even type something like taht and expect to be taken seriously?

as for the rest of your post im not even going to bother humiliating you further youve done a fair enough job on your own :D

Haha you believe that a guy who is 5'11 can be shredded at 300 but a guy who is 6'2 can't to 260 and be shredded? Nice talking to you Einstein.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 21, 2013, 10:09:43 AM »
Ah, hell, that physique would be first, second, third and fourth.  Phil would be fifth and if Kai's in shape, sixth.

As for the latter's "freakiest side chest" ...

It is not at all bad until you look at Grapefruit's gut.  Since IT sticks out farther than a country mile, whatever else he has going on is pretty much immaterial.

Haha exactly!! Can you imagine Phil or Kai standing next to that? Both would look very small.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #74 on: October 21, 2013, 10:28:37 AM »
Haha you believe that a guy who is 5'11 can be shredded at 300 but a guy who is 6'2 can't to 260 and be shredded? Nice talking to you Einstein.

psst.

arnie didn't have access to a fraction of the drugs ronnie did.

not to mention they didn't know nearly as much about nutrition.

also there's this thing called "genetics".

just, y'know, food for thought.