Author Topic: Big risk cancer?  (Read 1127 times)

Christo

• Getbig III
Big risk cancer?
« on: October 22, 2013, 09:59:52 AM »
Should you guys even juice if both parents suffered cancer?

I was wondering what i should do.

whitewidow

Re: Big risk cancer?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 10:31:19 AM »
I don't think one cycle is going to give you cancer not even cycling for a few years but once you start cycling for a long time say 5-10 years I would be real careful get bloodwork done all the time. What is even worse then steroids that will bring out cancer cells if you have any is DHEA. DHEA is awful if you have cancer in your family. I use DHEA and that is the one thing I hate about it high risk of getting cancer brought on. I like what DHEA does but it is a risky OTC supplemet but I will still take it Post cycle if need be. I only use mainly HRT doses so I doubt cancer is coming but DHEA is like I said one of the worst things you can take if you have cancer in your family. even if you research DHEA it will bring on cancer faster

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 10:57:25 AM »
Just becareful with hgh as that will speed up the growth of the cancer. You can pay to get a check up though in uk think it costs like 5 bills

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2013, 02:36:20 AM »
I don't think one cycle is going to give you cancer not even cycling for a few years but once you start cycling for a long time say 5-10 years I would be real careful get bloodwork done all the time. What is even worse then steroids that will bring out cancer cells if you have any is DHEA. DHEA is awful if you have cancer in your family. I use DHEA and that is the one thing I hate about it high risk of getting cancer brought on. I like what DHEA does but it is a risky OTC supplemet but I will still take it Post cycle if need be. I only use mainly HRT doses so I doubt cancer is coming but DHEA is like I said one of the worst things you can take if you have cancer in your family. even if you research DHEA it will bring on cancer faster

DHEA? are you serious? I can buy it here in every shop!
Why they don't tell the people about the cancer risks?

I am not planning to cycle a lot of years maybe only 2 or so. after that trt maybe.

A little test/primo/anavar/winstrol/deca that's it. no the heavy stuff as dianabol and or halotestin and tren.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2013, 05:28:15 AM »
DHEA? are you serious? I can buy it here in every shop!
Why they don't tell the people about the cancer risks?

I am not planning to cycle a lot of years maybe only 2 or so. after that trt maybe.

A little test/primo/anavar/winstrol/deca that's it. no the heavy stuff as dianabol and or halotestin and tren.

well that is because they sell it at grocery stores and even if you bought it at a supplement store they want to make a sale so they might not tell you,you could goodle DHEA and check wikipedia it might not even say on there but Trust me DHEA will speed up cancer cells.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2013, 01:51:23 AM »
Honestly man I think all the supplements we take and the entire bodybuilding life style to a degree speeds up cancer especially when you add in hgh steroids and insulin. Truthfully it is just one of those things to where none of us can tell you a straight answer except that we all know steroids and these other products speed up cancer. And that it is your choice if you find it worth taking them. I mean think about it we are increasing the growth in almost all tissue in the body with hgh or steroids so cancer would be no different. And all the influx of extra nutrients and amino acids and over the counter supplements all just add to growth of tissue. I would say honestly do what you want. Just remember that in the end we make our bed and we lay in it.

My dad had cancer and died from it, his mom died from it to, and my dads dad also died from cancer. My moms side is cancer free though. So I know I have a risk but also my dad's family smoked like chimneys and smoked around him as he grew up. So their are other deciding factors we may not be putting into play.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2013, 03:37:11 AM »
Honestly man I think all the supplements we take and the entire bodybuilding life style to a degree speeds up cancer especially when you add in hgh steroids and insulin. Truthfully it is just one of those things to where none of us can tell you a straight answer except that we all know steroids and these other products speed up cancer. And that it is your choice if you find it worth taking them. I mean think about it we are increasing the growth in almost all tissue in the body with hgh or steroids so cancer would be no different. And all the influx of extra nutrients and amino acids and over the counter supplements all just add to growth of tissue. I would say honestly do what you want. Just remember that in the end we make our bed and we lay in it.

My dad had cancer and died from it, his mom died from it to, and my dads dad also died from cancer. My moms side is cancer free though. So I know I have a risk but also my dad's family smoked like chimneys and smoked around him as he grew up. So their are other deciding factors we may not be putting into play.

Yeah that is exactly what happens, not just muscles grow all your orgaans can grow as well even peoples craniums get bigger, just look at how big peoples heads get on HGH sometimes. all exotics are risky but i think small HRT doses are not too bad it is just hen you start jumping the doses to grams a week and start using insulin and HGH. all the old timers have huge fucked up hearts,well alot of them have had trouble. Bodybuilders have been dropping like flys  the last 8 years

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2013, 07:39:49 AM »

I agree. but if you take low amounts of only steroids for example: Test/Primo 250/200 10 weeks a year. the risk should not be so big i think?!

Indeed everything can be bad. also walking outside and eating too much red meat can cause cancer, what about creatine and the maybe all the radiation around you...