Author Topic: Ideal weight for height?  (Read 12760 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: Ideal weight for height?
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2013, 06:47:41 PM »
proudvirgin, yah, narrow shoulder structure has its positive aspects,it comes with levrone-ish traps.

i have the opposite, good shouldr widht,but kai green traps,lol.

the interesting thing is theres nothing in the world to change it, and whatever one has he wants the oopsite ;D

i bet you dont have to work hard for the traps, while i can kill them and nothing happens,it cant,the structure and insertions arent given.

so many times ppl have told me work your traps harder(when i do for 10+years and counting),while the rest is well develope,traps dont come.btw mine look good from side and back,but standing relaxed from front is weak :-X

cheers good going

No you stop it. I never said he had a small chest or that it was under developed.
you must look closer,thats an excellent chest.would be easy one of the best in local bbuilding shows.

Yes but the OP is saying he was 200 @ 5'10 still a bigger manlet height  ;D
hm 5f8?

hard to be seen, why even bother ;D ;D
n

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2013, 06:52:04 PM »
Honestly galeniko this thread isn't for you. You go unnoticeable with clothes on.

No offence but its true.
A

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2013, 06:56:23 PM »
lol stop it, his chest is quite quite thick.

very well developed upper part,this takes very long time to get.

@proud virgin, very nice, very lean, thick arms,must be the diet :D

Thank you sir!  I am not exaggerating when i say that your postings have COMPLETELY changed the way i think about diet, training, and juice.  My gf has lost 13 pounds since June after i had her implement some of your teachings as well, and I didn't think she had that much to lose.

Galeniko's stuff WORKS.  Low calorie living is the way to go.  I've never felt or looked better.

I can't thank the guy enough.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2013, 07:00:16 PM »
The thing is 'galeniko's' diet isn't anything new or groundbreaking.

I'd recommend Lyle Mcdonald.
A

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #79 on: October 25, 2013, 07:00:31 PM »
Gal, nice to see you back brother......

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: October 25, 2013, 07:29:49 PM »

In the 90's there were a bunch of huge motherfuckers in the gym, so you had to step up your game.  Now is all that gay crossfit shit.  God i hate that bullshit - though it motivates me to throw weights around to show those fags they can't fuck with old fashion hardcoreness.

This. This. This.

Thank you.  You have given voice to something that's been bugging me since I began training hard again after over 5 years off.  It seems like there ARE a lot of in shape guys in the gym these days.  They're muscular (~10% bodyfat) but they are not strong and they are not big.  To me, it seems like a lot of guys now juice but either haven't been doing if for very long or just aren't training/eating right to get huge.  It was much more inspiring in the 90's to see huge freaks in the gym on a regular basis. 

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 26, 2013, 01:35:35 PM »
Thanks dude, but I look pretty narrow in clothes.....it's all an illusion

only because of the child bearing hips