Author Topic: Ideal weight for height?  (Read 12554 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: Ideal weight for height?
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2013, 01:16:48 AM »
For ref this is my friend kev he used to post here and still reads the forum off and on

His stats are 6'0 and weighs 200 or just a little over at 6% year round

Good physique and good leg development with very good calves

He looks great but yeah not what I'm going for. He doesn't look powerful. I like that bulky look like Palharras. I like that tank look.
A

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2013, 01:20:22 AM »
He looks great but yeah not what I'm going for. I like that bulky look like Palharras. I like that tank look.

10% is still really good and I agree that's a lot easier to maintain

Getting lower than 10 is work and from that point on every bit of bf u drop is very noticeable

But u said pussy pulling hence why I said shredded :D

Most girls like the lean epic defined cheekbones look  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2013, 01:44:59 AM »
it depends on the size of your frame

King Zane looked much better @ 187 than he did @ 205

he's 5'9" btw

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2013, 02:05:56 AM »
in my experience, most men don't train/bodybuild to impress women, since most women don't particularly go for big freaky bodybuilders.... men 'bodybuild' to be bigger than other men.

the same way women want to be 'skinnier' than other girls, even though most men don't like 'skinny' girls.

me? I train for me... women are attracted to my face and personality first, muscles second... if a girl doesn't like me looking the way I look, tuff shit for her, i'm not gonna change my body to fit what's 'attractive' to women. I go from big and grainy and veiny and freaky and hard, to smaller and puffy and "buff" every 4-9 months.. up and down, up and down. and if the girl or girls don't like it, that's their problem and I don't wanna be with her anyways.

if you're comfortable in your physique, you have confidence... whether you're 185lbs, or 255lbs.

now, if you're 185lbs ONLY because that's why women want, you have bigger issues.

personally, at about 6' tall (a lil over, not under... my last H.S. physical I was 6'1.5", degeneration of a disc In my neck & heavy squatting has fucked my spine. lol)... anyways, I'd rather be 10% and 235/245 than 5-7% and 215.

my bodyweight depends about 90% on my diet, not the amount of drugs I use. I can be 215 and 5% or I can be 235 % 8% using the same amount of steroids, the only difference is force-feeding myself... which is why i'll probably never touch the 250-260s again.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2013, 02:47:51 AM »
In my younger years lifting was all about me. Strength and power were my main goals. Now I'm a little bit older with some injuries that don't allow me to lift with that kind of poundage and intensity but I still love strength so I do more power building now in the 6-8 rep range. And with being older and not married I know aesthetics help with females. And yes, lifting and being big is also about being alpha amongst men. Nothing like walking into a room KNOWING you could rape any man there. 8)

220@ 10% is my goal.
A

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2013, 04:26:10 AM »
He looks great but yeah not what I'm going for. He doesn't look powerful. I like that bulky look like Palharras. I like that tank look.

Doesn't look powerful? No offense but he'll dwarf u even if u weighed 220

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2013, 04:29:41 AM »
Anyone who sticks syringe in their ass to look good for the ladies and to impress other men with their temporary drug physique should be on a doctor's couch explaining why they would risk health to prop up the little boy in them.

If you work out with weights and do cardio naturally you will never be able to pose to music while oiled up wearing a thong to cheering men but you will be healthy and look great.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2013, 04:33:47 AM »
Anyone who sticks syringe in their ass to look good for the ladies and to impress other men with their temporary drug physique should be on a doctor's couch explaining why they would risk health to prop up the little boy in them.

If you work out with weights and do cardio naturally you will never be able to pose to music while oiled up wearing a thong to cheering men but you will be healthy and look great.

In a way no difference than a lot of women getting Botox, plastic surgery, implants, etc..

People are very vain in general, guys and girls

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2013, 04:49:18 AM »
In a way no difference than a lot of women getting Botox, plastic surgery, implants, etc..

People are very vain in general, guys and girls

narcissists are vain, just ask galeniko ;D

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2013, 06:00:58 AM »
Steve Reeves had an ideal height/weight ratio for bodybuilding with measurements for what he considered the perfect physique.
S

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2013, 06:03:31 AM »
U have to consider 195 @ 5'8 with 5/6% bf is HUGE in terms of everyday physique

Imo if u are 5'8 I would think 170/175 shredded looks more appealing

5'10/5'11 @ 185/195 max

We are talking 5% at the lowest and around 7 to be the highest every day, year round

When i was competing at natural shows, i would diet down from 191 to 176.  AT 190@5.7, I felt huge.  When i would put on a thin jacket and a thick sweater under it, dudes would look and acknowledge my size.  

I was always in the single digits even at that weight.  What i liked most was that i achieved the look i wanted: looking different from the general pop even with clothes on.  I never wanted to look like i 'exercised,' i wanted to look like I worked my ass off and dieted like a mo'fo and was just slighly unattainable.  

Now i'm down to 180 on a good day.  I feel a bit muscular but nothing special, but i know i look better than most homos today that workout.  But with clothes on you can barely tell.  I think what fucks it up more is that you see less and less big dudes in the gym, so you end up thinking you're big by virtue of being one of the few built getbiggers in your gym.  

In the 90's there were a bunch of huge motherfuckers in the gym, so you had to step up your game.  Now is all that gay crossfit shit.  God i hate that bullshit - though it motivates me to throw weights around to show those fags they can't fuck with old fashion hardcoreness.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2013, 06:19:39 AM »

:D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2013, 06:29:29 AM »

i agree.. but i have to admit some good guys on here use roids so i am more neutral now in my opinion. Still...i smiled. Good post

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2013, 06:46:13 AM »
LOL, I am 6"3' and 205, probably 10-12%. I have a looooonnnnnggg road ahead.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2013, 06:54:24 AM »
6'0 almost 6'1 at 200 12% pleasantly plump  ;D

Would be wet monkey making material with another 10lbs lean muscle and same weight.... Or another 3" girth.....

Either one....

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2013, 07:25:17 AM »
I think for a 5' 10 - 6" male, #190 - 210 at a decent bodyfat covers everything pretty well.

For the power sports, the general recommendations are much higher, with #3lb x inch of hight being a good starting point.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2013, 10:37:20 AM »

LOL  ;D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2013, 11:24:49 AM »
For reference, this is me at 5'9" 195.  TRT dosage and galeniko diet.  Idk, maybe 9% ?

I work in an office, so I need to fit into slacks and button shirts...it's a good look for me.  I like to think i look "athletic" ;D

I am about as wide as Heath, so I feel like much additional size would just make me look stumpy.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2013, 11:27:59 AM »
For reference, this is me at 5'9" 195.  TRT dosage and galeniko diet.  Idk, maybe 9% ?

I work in an office, so I need to fit into slacks and button shirts...it's a good look for me.  I like to think i look "athletic" ;D

I am about as wide as Heath, so I feel like much additional size would just make me look stumpy.

Good powerful athletic looking physique.  Pretty much what I'm aiming for but with a bigger chest. Not because I think yours is small or anything I just really like big chests and think a powerful physique is built off of a big chest.
A

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2013, 11:37:18 AM »
For reference, this is me at 5'9" 195.  TRT dosage and galeniko diet.  Idk, maybe 9% ?

I work in an office, so I need to fit into slacks and button shirts...it's a good look for me.  I like to think i look "athletic" ;D

good build..

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2013, 11:39:35 AM »
Hey virgin what do you do for your traps? Reps and sets too.
A

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2013, 11:41:38 AM »
i agree on the big chest theory,,makes build stand out.i range from 180/190 5.7-5'8 on good day lol..

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2013, 11:50:22 AM »
Good powerful athletic looking physique.  Pretty much what I'm aiming for but with a bigger chest. Not because I think yours is small or anything I just really like big chests and think a powerful physique is built off of a big chest.

Thanks brother!  Do you plan on juicing?  I know you're natural now, but I would really recommend 250mg test a week.

Practically no sides, safe, and it makes such a big difference in your physique.  Muscles get rounder and just 'pop' in a way that they'll never do as a natural.

Also, buy a pair of fat-grip attachments. Best thing for forearm growth, and big forearms really help deliver that "powerful"look i think you're looking for

I like this size because i can still blend in if need be.  I couldn't imagine weighing 20-40 lbs more like Chiro or AlphaMaleDawg. I bet those guys part crowds

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2013, 11:50:54 AM »

You don't look narrow at all but those traps look like they reach up to your ear.  ;D

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2013, 11:57:40 AM »
Thanks brother!  Do you plan on juicing?  I know you're natural now, but I would really recommend 250mg test a week.

Practically no sides, safe, and it makes such a big difference in your physique.  Muscles get rounder and just 'pop' in a way that they'll never do as a natural.

Also, buy a pair of fat-grip attachments. Best thing for forearm growth, and big forearms really help deliver that "powerful"look i think you're looking for

I like this size because i can still blend in if need be.  I couldn't imagine weighing 20-40 lbs more like Chiro or AlphaMaleDawg. I bet those guys part crowds

Yes I plan on popping my cherry in a couple months. Right now I'm trying to drop some bf and maybe bring up my legs a little bit.

You're absolutely right about big forearms and you have them.
A