Author Topic: NBA tonight  (Read 74476 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: NBA tonight
« Reply #200 on: November 12, 2013, 04:27:25 AM »
QB what is your game on my Blazers?  I'm impressed with the 5-2 record and they are much better than last year with Lopez and an actual bench.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #201 on: November 12, 2013, 04:54:57 AM »
I agree on Lebron... there's a chance he might surprise everyone and do something like Lakers... but kobe has been a disrespectful prick to lebron so many times, I'm sure lebron doesn't want to play on kobe's team, ya know?

Lebron will probably stay in Miami, unless they get swept in first round + Bosh breaks a leg + Wade's knee is shot and suddenly it's a shitty place to be.

THEN?  Who knows... imagine CLEVELAND might be attractive... Irving + wiggins maybe + Lebron... whew, that team would be pretty badass!

carmelo... ugh, he sucks... talented ball hog whose skills are going to decline rapidly in the next 2-3 years... perfect for LA!
I agree Lebron most likely will stay in Miami! The only other possibility is Cleveland! The other reason that nobody talks about is he and his wife like Miami! His kids are going to school here he is comfortable! The weather, no state income tax, and the Heat organization!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #202 on: November 12, 2013, 06:13:59 AM »
QB what is your game on my Blazers?  I'm impressed with the 5-2 record and they are much better than last year with Lopez and an actual bench.

Calfzilla, I haven't followed your blazers, they do have amazing talent, historically there mediocre, but I have always liked that team and the arena.

problem is I don't lamarcus Aldridge, I don't think he has a heart beat sometimes. he looks like he could dominate.
Lillard the point guard is great, shoots to much but I guess he needs to and its working but his fg% is fucked up that's where shit will bite you. What the fuck is Wesley Mathews role on this team, his a shooting guard but never shoots. Lopez playing well.

early days calfzilla, im thinking they should have a decent year but OKC will rape them in the 1st round.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #203 on: November 12, 2013, 06:21:31 AM »
Calfzilla, I haven't followed your blazers, they do have amazing talent, historically there mediocre, but I have always liked that team and the arena.

problem is I don't lamarcus Aldridge, I don't think he has a heart beat sometimes. he looks like he could dominate.
Lillard the point guard is great, shoots to much but I guess he needs to and its working but his fg% is fucked up that's where shit will bite you. What the fuck is Wesley Mathews role on this team, his a shooting guard but never shoots. Lopez playing well.

early days calfzilla, im thinking they should have a decent year but OKC will rape them in the 1st round.

Good analysis. I'm big on Lillard I really think he's the future. I have similar feelings as you toward Aldridge. He's a big dude that can shoot but yeah very little heart. Also someone needs to whisper to him "you're 6-11 250lbs go bang and get tough inside. More dunks! 

This season I would be happy with a playoff appearance with the usual first round exit.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: November 12, 2013, 06:39:11 AM »
Good analysis. I'm big on Lillard I really think he's the future. I have similar feelings as you toward Aldridge. He's a big dude that can shoot but yeah very little heart. Also someone needs to whisper to him "you're 6-11 250lbs go bang and get tough inside. More dunks! 

This season I would be happy with a playoff appearance with the usual first round exit.

Aldridge is trying to be like garnett, shoot jumpers only cause banging in the paint will shorten the career.
This is why you need to respect players like shaq, hakeem, dennis rodman, etc, we can post that he plays with no heart but im sure its physically taxing to have players 250+lbs weighing on you and hacking away at you.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #205 on: November 12, 2013, 06:57:50 AM »
Warriors will trade Lee, clear cap and go after Lebron.
Their 8-man playoff rotation: Curry - Klay - Iggy - Lebron - Bogut; Harrison Barnes - Draymond Green - Festus Ezeli
That team shats all over the Heat team that won the last 2 titles  :o :o :o

That'd be one badass lineup!

Lebron will have to decide - Do I jump on this potential studfest and win 3-4 more titles... Or do I settle for mediocrity in Miami (Wade knee) but keep the family happy and stable in their new home city?

On the other hand, even without Wade, I bet a lot of stars would love to come to miami and take Wade's spot.  Who's going to be available in 1-2 years for that?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #206 on: November 12, 2013, 07:33:37 AM »
That'd be one badass lineup!

Lebron will have to decide - Do I jump on this potential studfest and win 3-4 more titles... Or do I settle for mediocrity in Miami (Wade knee) but keep the family happy and stable in their new home city?

On the other hand, even without Wade, I bet a lot of stars would love to come to miami and take Wade's spot.  Who's going to be available in 1-2 years for that?
Lebron and Pat Riley should surely be able to lure Wades replacement if needed!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #207 on: November 12, 2013, 07:37:05 AM »
I'm really looking forward to seeing Indiana in the east. Very large physical team. 8-0 start not bad either.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #208 on: November 12, 2013, 07:44:13 AM »
Indiana surely is scary this year!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #209 on: November 12, 2013, 07:47:32 AM »
Indiana surely is scary this year!

they've ALWAYS been scary.  I've been saying since last years playoffs that unless wade is 10000% healthy, Pacers will finally topple the Heat this year.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #210 on: November 12, 2013, 07:59:39 AM »
This year Paul George is reaching his potential, Granger is healthy, and Hibbert is just getting better.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #211 on: November 12, 2013, 01:09:36 PM »
 rose is hurt again

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #212 on: November 12, 2013, 01:13:47 PM »
  QB and 240 bringing it! Thanks!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: November 12, 2013, 02:14:31 PM »
rose is hurt again

best thing ever, I really don't like him for some reason.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #214 on: November 12, 2013, 02:19:01 PM »
  Yeah     His style just seems like he is going to get hurt on every play

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: November 12, 2013, 02:22:48 PM »
  Yeah     His style just seems like he is going to get hurt on every play

its his attitude I don't like, he has a arrogant vibe about him, he shoots 25 times a game. He wont win a championship, him and Carmelo will be ringless. Now that the pacers are very strong and there still is lebron, I don't see rose or Carmelo in the finals.

Carmelo and Rose are just talented one on one players. steve kerr owns them.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: November 12, 2013, 02:45:24 PM »
rose is hurt again
who does it surprises? i called it a long time ago.

Lebron ever leaving miami? lol are you guys nuts, it must be like haven on earth for him. Also it s miami vs okc in finals
 every year for at least three more years.

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #217 on: November 13, 2013, 01:28:07 AM »
he needs to be traded too, Australian players are fucken useless. I cant belive Golden state resigned him before his contract was up. His very lazy

Bogut? WTF are u talking about? Dude is a monster on D. He plays with a nasty edge on every possession. His defensive efficiency is 87. When he's on the floor, teams can't score.

Didn't you watch the playoffs last year? He owned when he was healthy.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: November 13, 2013, 02:01:33 AM »
Bogut? WTF are u talking about? Dude is a monster on D. He plays with a nasty edge on every possession. His defensive efficiency is 87. When he's on the floor, teams can't score.

Didn't you watch the playoffs last year? He owned when he was healthy.

Bogut is fucked, lol, is that what you call "monster on D" you must be a Mike D'antoni fan, he was on his last year of a contract, he may have showed some effort,  I guarantee you this year he wont be giving the same effort.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #219 on: November 13, 2013, 03:57:32 AM »
I'll be going to the Suns vs Trail Blazers tonight.  8)

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #221 on: November 13, 2013, 04:15:41 PM »
Bogut is fucked, lol, is that what you call "monster on D" you must be a Mike D'antoni fan, he was on his last year of a contract, he may have showed some effort,  I guarantee you this year he wont be giving the same effort.

Fucking moron. His defensive rating "this year" is 87. That's unreal. For comparison, Dwight Howard's best statistical defensive year was in 2010 when he won defensive player of the year, his d rating that year was 94. Lower is better.

Dude can't shoot a lick anymore since that elbow injury. But that's another issue.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: November 13, 2013, 06:13:26 PM »
Fucking moron. His defensive rating "this year" is 87. That's unreal. For comparison, Dwight Howard's best statistical defensive year was in 2010 when he won defensive player of the year, his d rating that year was 94. Lower is better.

Dude can't shoot a lick anymore since that elbow injury. But that's another issue.

OK, no need for personal attacks, we wont see eye to eye on nba issues but lets keep this thread clean, lets make this a productive thread, no need to attack me or me to attack you. We all have opinions, we obviously don't share one on bogut, but I respect your opinion.

Now how about them knicks? there failing, I smile a little seeing  them struggle. Carmelo is a playground player, his the first one you pick on your team, but his terrible on a pro level mentally, no defense, chubby, shoots the fadeaway and slightly goes to left as he does it, he needs a shooting coach asap.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #223 on: November 14, 2013, 07:01:01 AM »
Defensive Rating is a near-worthless statistic for assessing individual defense and especially so for comparing players on different teams.

Evidently the Bulls are going to wear this monstrosity on X-mas day:

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #224 on: November 14, 2013, 09:52:14 AM »
OK, no need for personal attacks, we wont see eye to eye on nba issues but lets keep this thread clean, lets make this a productive thread, no need to attack me or me to attack you. We all have opinions, we obviously don't share one on bogut, but I respect your opinion.

Agreed - let's keep this place  the way the legendary body88 intended - one of the few places for civlity on the forum.
Y