Author Topic: NBA tonight  (Read 74597 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: NBA tonight
« Reply #250 on: November 20, 2013, 07:03:30 PM »
 NYK suck. Up 20 on the Pacers and still lose. Pathetic.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #251 on: November 21, 2013, 02:31:01 AM »
NYK suck. Up 20 on the Pacers and still lose. Pathetic.

This time last year they were finals favourites, look how they have imploded, chandler is out which make the middle easier to get to, world peace is a fucken loser, JR smith is a train wreck and he has bad karma for killing his best friend.

Carmelo is a good player, no basketball IQ whatsoever, he cannot read the defense or memorise his own offense, trust me, his that fucked up. I guarantee you this guy will never be a champion as a leader, he will need a lebron or a prime kobe Bryant, actually I don't know how prime kobe will even play with a shoot first type like melo.

I can see Espn hyping up kobe's imminent return, its going to be like that Affleck, timberlake movie Runner Runner, lots of hype but fuck all results, his completely out of condition, he needs another 4 months off, I don't give a fuck if his "The black Mamba" his 35 yrs old with a broken down body. God forbid he takes one for the team and comes off the bench to ease in the offense, his first shot will be a long fadeaway brick...lakers will flameout before the all star break, all those players playing now will be on the bench cause kobe will make sure there confidence is not so high they will decide to shoot first before passing to him.

They should let him play out the year and tell him "Thanks for the memories" why the fuck would you want to revolve a billion dollar franchise and worldwide known team like the Lakers around a old shooting guard, fuck signing Carmelo too, his miserable.

this years draft is sick, the first 3 players will change franchises within 2 seasons. I can see wiggins coming out the gate a bit shaky but killing it a few games in and as he puts on weight his going to be awesome, I look forward to next season, not really caring for this season.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #252 on: November 21, 2013, 03:01:57 AM »
This is the Pacer's year. They have no excuses if healthy.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #253 on: November 21, 2013, 01:25:12 PM »
This is the Pacer's year. They have no excuses if healthy.
They have one huge excuse, the Heat, 2x defendending NBA champs!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: November 21, 2013, 04:40:30 PM »
They have one huge excuse, the Heat, 2x defendending NBA champs!
::) Actually, I think it will be a rematch of last year's finals. The only difference is the Pacers got better and the Heat got complacent.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: November 21, 2013, 08:33:10 PM »
::) Actually, I think it will be a rematch of last year's finals. The only difference is the Pacers got better and the Heat got complacent.

its very to to tell, pacers can knock the heat off if the refs don't bail the heat out, bosh and chalmers are on the way out.

if wade is having issues this early then I would not back the heat at all. Lebron can take them to the finals or atleast eastern conference finals, but like Jordan you do need a pippen with a paxson and steve kerr.
I like lebron so too early to hate on him now, its not even Xmas.

Im laughing at Carmelo and friends, his complaining his not getting the "superstar calls" yes melo, the problem is you are not a superstar, you are a awesome one on one player, so was Harold miner.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #256 on: November 21, 2013, 11:24:49 PM »
its very to to tell, pacers can knock the heat off if the refs don't bail the heat out, bosh and chalmers are on the way out.

if wade is having issues this early then I would not back the heat at all. Lebron can take them to the finals or atleast eastern conference finals, but like Jordan you do need a pippen with a paxson and steve kerr.
I like lebron so too early to hate on him now, its not even Xmas.

Im laughing at Carmelo and friends, his complaining his not getting the "superstar calls" yes melo, the problem is you are not a superstar, you are a awesome one on one player, so was Harold miner.
Harlold minor have not heard that name in a while

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: November 22, 2013, 02:18:36 AM »
Harlold minor have not heard that name in a while

How about Richard Dumas?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #258 on: November 22, 2013, 02:27:20 AM »
How about Richard Dumas?
HA now we kicken it ole skewl

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #259 on: November 22, 2013, 06:34:08 AM »
Rose has yet to shoot 50% from the floor in a game this year.

He is hitting his free throws at least but is not getting to the line (2.8 FTA/game).

Done

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: November 22, 2013, 06:48:56 AM »

He is hitting his free throws at least but is not getting to the line (2.8 FTA/game).

Done
The Bulls are done. The Eastern conference finals will come down to the Pacers and Miami. Again.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #261 on: November 22, 2013, 06:58:51 AM »

Done
Shades of Shaq.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: November 22, 2013, 07:00:36 AM »

Done
Most volume shooters do not shoot 50% from the floor. Not in a single game? That might be a problem.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #263 on: November 22, 2013, 10:12:51 PM »
PORTLAND, Ore. -- Chicago Bulls point guard Derrick Rose injured his right knee during the third quarter of Friday night's 98-95 loss to the Portland Trail Blazers and did not return.

The 2011 NBA MVP was taken to the locker room at the end of the third quarter, barely putting any weight on the injured leg.

Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau said Rose will have an MRI Saturday on his right knee in Los Angeles.

"He has pain and he felt like he couldn't push off his right knee," Thibodeau said.

Rose tore the ACL in his left knee in April of 2012 and missed all of last season while recovering from reconstructive knee surgery.

The top pick in the 2008 draft, Rose was averaging 15.4 points this season.

rose may have just blown out his right knee

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: November 22, 2013, 10:36:13 PM »
PORTLAND, Ore. -- Chicago Bulls point guard Derrick Rose injured his right knee during the third quarter of Friday night's 98-95 loss to the Portland Trail Blazers and did not return.

The 2011 NBA MVP was taken to the locker room at the end of the third quarter, barely putting any weight on the injured leg.

Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau said Rose will have an MRI Saturday on his right knee in Los Angeles.

"He has pain and he felt like he couldn't push off his right knee," Thibodeau said.

Rose tore the ACL in his left knee in April of 2012 and missed all of last season while recovering from reconstructive knee surgery.

The top pick in the 2008 draft, Rose was averaging 15.4 points this season.

rose may have just blown out his right knee

I smell a PR stunt

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #265 on: November 22, 2013, 11:57:06 PM »
I smell a PR stunt

How my Blazers looking now QB?   ;)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: November 23, 2013, 01:12:44 AM »
How my Blazers looking now QB?   ;)

lets just say, you got her number, the first date went well you made out, then she dry humped you on the second date. That's how the blazers are going, so basically what im saying is im seeing progress and liking it.

Good luck to them hope they get to 3rd base.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #268 on: November 23, 2013, 10:27:29 PM »
lets just say, you got her number, the first date went well you made out, then she dry humped you on the second date. That's how the blazers are going, so basically what im saying is im seeing progress and liking it.

Good luck to them hope they get to 3rd base.

That's fair. 10 in a row tonight.  8)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: November 24, 2013, 12:22:21 AM »
Rose has a torn meniscus.   :-\ I feel bad for the guy.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: November 24, 2013, 01:22:30 AM »
Rose has a torn meniscus.   :-\ I feel bad for the guy.

Blazers are flying under the radar, 10 straight! great,
Derrick Rose is finished, believe me on this, he cant shoot jump shot, he needs to drive and needs explosiveness, say good bye to that.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: November 24, 2013, 01:30:08 AM »
Blazers are flying under the radar, 10 straight! great,
Derrick Rose is finished, believe me on this, he cant shoot jump shot, he needs to drive and needs explosiveness, say good bye to that.

Pacers are primed to win it all this year. Rose is a great talent. It is a shame that his body is letting him down.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #272 on: November 24, 2013, 01:48:01 AM »
I would like to see the pacers in the finals.  The East sucks. Nobody but Miami and Indiana. Would love to see blazers vs pacers in finals but I know it will prob be a rematch of Heat Spurs or Spurs Pacers.

Rose is done just like Brandon Roy. Lillard is the new Rose.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: November 24, 2013, 01:51:40 AM »
I would like to see the pacers in the finals.  The East sucks. Nobody but Miami and Indiana. Would love to see blazers vs pacers in finals but I know it will prob be a rematch of Heat Spurs or Spurs Pacers.

Rose is done just like Brandon Roy. Lillard is the new Rose.
As long as the Pacers beat the Heat. The Heat are like the Yankees of basketball. I hate when owners just open the checkbook. That is not competition.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #274 on: November 24, 2013, 04:45:31 AM »
As long as the Pacers beat the Heat. The Heat are like the Yankees of basketball. I hate when owners just open the checkbook. That is not competition.
X2.