Author Topic: NBA tonight  (Read 73353 times)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
NBA tonight
« on: October 29, 2013, 10:24:27 AM »
8:00 p.m. eastern time on TNT.Heat and Bulls to start the season. Heat get their rings and begin their march to a threepeat, I know Shizzo will be watching!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: NBA tonight
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 10:30:07 AM »
Bodybuilding related -

Lebron james has his own unique and private offseason training each year.  Last year, wade trained with him.

This year, wade is back to his usual training with with team trainer.  I wonder if that'll have nay impact - will his knees be in better shape?  Wade healthy means nobody in the NBA has a CHANCE against the heat.   Wade injured/limping means Heat will probably run outta luck in the playoffs.  They underachieve pretty badly and gotta trip eventually. 

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 11:12:05 AM »
East finals

Bulls vs Pacers

West finals

Clippers vs Spurs

Finals

Bulls vs Clippers

Champs

Bulls

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 11:14:55 AM »
East finals

Bulls vs Pacers

West finals

Clippers vs Spurs

Finals

Bulls vs Clippers

Champs

Bulls

now here is a guy who knows his stuff

;D
getbig or getgot

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2013, 11:18:59 AM »
Bodybuilding related -

Lebron james has his own unique and private offseason training each year.  Last year, wade trained with him.

This year, wade is back to his usual training with with team trainer.  I wonder if that'll have nay impact - will his knees be in better shape?  Wade healthy means nobody in the NBA has a CHANCE against the heat.   Wade injured/limping means Heat will probably run outta luck in the playoffs.  They underachieve pretty badly and gotta trip eventually. 
Hopefully, Wade will be able to stay healthy through the season and into the playoffs. Also Beasley can score and is another weapon off the bench! Let's see if Oden can give them some good minutes against Indiana and the bigger teams!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2013, 11:20:14 AM »
East finals

Bulls vs Pacers

West finals

Clippers vs Spurs

Finals

Bulls vs Clippers

Champs

Bulls
Wishfull thinking!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2013, 11:21:00 AM »
East finals

Bulls vs Pacers

West finals

Clippers vs Spurs

Finals

Bulls vs Clippers

Champs

Bulls

LOL

I think the two time defending champs might have something to say....you homo

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2013, 11:25:16 AM »
East finals

Bulls vs Pacers

West finals

Clippers vs Spurs

Finals

Bulls vs Clippers

Champs

Bulls

Lots of people betting on the Bulls.  I just know if Rose can pull through after such a horrific injury in one of the most physically demanding sports with one of the longest seasons.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2013, 11:26:28 AM »
Rose looked like Superman in the pre-season.

Bulls tend to flame out in the playoffs, I think Thibodeau pushes them too hard in the regular season.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2013, 11:29:46 AM »
Hopefully, Wade will be able to stay healthy through the season and into the playoffs. Also Beasley can score and is another weapon off the bench! Let's see if Oden can give them some good minutes against Indiana and the bigger teams!

I bet they let Oden fake inured through most of the year - the haters will be all "I told you so!" but he'll do what Shaq did... take a few months off during season so he can stretch out his playing days.  If shaq played full throttle all of the time, he wouldn't gotten 19 seasons of pounding as a center.  

They'll let Oden coast all year - play in stretches, take off road trips against the Timberwolves lol...  and he'll be ready to absorb some fouls on Noah and the pacers too.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2013, 11:34:04 AM »

Bulls tend to flame out in the playoffs, I think Thibodeau pushes them too hard in the regular season.

I dont think Rose looks as good as he used to be.

He's going all out on those highlight plays.  Full sprint to the basket, getting some travels not called, but playing all out against dudes in the pre-season.  I don't think he's back like he was, I don't think he will be. He still has the moves, but that explosive first step which used to be automatic sure looks labored now. 

Pacers will be badass this year.  Nets, eh, all big names fighting age with a small window.  They'll collapse in games 5/6 in playoffs.  if I had to bet on anyone that'll topple Heat in playoffs, it's the pacers.  Whoever won that series last year was going to win the Finals - I think pacers would have beaten Spurs much quicker, as they're disciplined and coached well - Heat have weak coach, but talented high end players.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2013, 11:42:26 AM »
your all bandwagon jumpers  ;D

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2013, 12:14:28 PM »
Bulls my ass......even when derick rose was at his best two years ago, miami handed their asses to them

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2013, 12:15:02 PM »
No way the clippers take the next step this year. I love CP3 as a player, but Griffin is as soft as they come. Spurs and Thunder out of the West. Bulls and Heat in East. Thunder over Heat in 6

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2013, 12:18:46 PM »
No way the clippers take the next step this year. I love CP3 as a player, but Griffin is as soft as they come. Spurs and Warriors out of the West. Bulls and Heat in East. Heat over Spurs once again.

I like the spurs to face my Heat team again, but I'm not sure they can get to the finals again.....Golden state, Grizzlies, maybe Clipps and don't forget OKC....all these teams will try to kick spurs outta their way

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2013, 12:25:49 PM »
I had to go back and change my post because I forgot all about the Thunder. I love the Durant v Lebron matchup as it makes for the best tv IMO. Would prefer my Warriors come out of the West, but I'm a realist.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2013, 12:26:58 PM »
 rose has been scorin 25 per game, but his knee still swells up very badly

can he make it 85+ games like that?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2013, 12:30:22 PM »
Bulls my ass......even when derick rose was at his best two years ago, miami handed their asses to them
the heat were lucky to make it past the pacers last year good on em a couple years ago but they wont 3 peat miller is gone, allen is the red headed stepchild, bosh is weak, and wade is another year older.  :). Rose's best it yet to come  :).

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2013, 12:33:53 PM »
8:00 p.m. eastern time on TNT.Heat and Bulls to start the season. Heat get their rings and begin their march to a threepeat, I know Shizzo will be watching!
So it is the regular season? Fuck the Heat. The Pacers are primed to finish the deal this year. If only glass Granger can stay healthy. Glad we got rid of that retard Hansbro.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2013, 12:34:40 PM »
bulls will get steamrolled. As usual. Heat are too stacked. bar non injury its their chip again this year. only serious contenders are spurs, nets, and okc. I can see the nets pulling a "maverick" like win in the very end. Their first and last just like dallas. I d like to see spurs get there but.... i think players get career ending injury this season. That's about it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2013, 12:35:36 PM »

They played Miami very tough last year in the playoffs. Without the three best players on the team.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2013, 12:36:30 PM »
They played Miami very tough last year in the playoffs. Without the three best players on the team.
thank you sir

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2013, 12:52:26 PM »
the heat were lucky to make it past the pacers last year good on em a couple years ago but they wont 3 peat miller is gone, allen is the red headed stepchild, bosh is weak, and wade is another year older.  :). Rose's best it yet to come  :).
pacers were decent, but not sure they ll reproduce this feat this year. hibbert is a monster tho. I dont see rockets going anywhere even with howard/asik /Harden. In fact howard will be the weakest link, Again.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2013, 12:54:15 PM »
 harden is hurt

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2013, 12:54:34 PM »
I dont think Rose looks as good as he used to be.

He's going all out on those highlight plays.  Full sprint to the basket, getting some travels not called, but playing all out against dudes in the pre-season.  I don't think he's back like he was, I don't think he will be. He still has the moves, but that explosive first step which used to be automatic sure looks labored now. 

Pacers will be badass this year.  Nets, eh, all big names fighting age with a small window.  They'll collapse in games 5/6 in playoffs.  if I had to bet on anyone that'll topple Heat in playoffs, it's the pacers.  Whoever won that series last year was going to win the Finals - I think pacers would have beaten Spurs much quicker, as they're disciplined and coached well - Heat have weak coach, but talented high end players.

agree on all counts. Heat only have pacers, spurs and nets as serious oponents.