Author Topic: NBA tonight  (Read 73740 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: NBA tonight
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2013, 12:55:20 PM »
pacers were decent, but not sure they ll reproduce this feat this year. hibbert is a monster tho. I dont see rockets going anywhere even with howard/asik /Harden. In fact howard will be the weakest link, Again.
You are the same guy behind the Quickerblade account.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2013, 12:55:33 PM »
No way the clippers take the next step this year. I love CP3 as a player, but Griffin is as soft as they come. Spurs and Thunder out of the West. Bulls and Heat in East. Thunder over Heat in 6
griffin lacks in defense.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2013, 01:01:13 PM »
agree on all counts. Heat only have pacers, spurs and nets as serious oponents.
You mean the Nets team the bulls raped without Rose? those nets are serious? bulls are far better then the nets, JJ,PP and KG are on a hard downswing.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2013, 01:13:16 PM »
You are the same guy behind the Quickerblade account.
.... the fuck are you talking about you homo.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2013, 01:19:24 PM »
You mean the Nets team the bulls raped without Rose? those nets are serious? bulls are far better then the nets, JJ,PP and KG are on a hard downswing.
it was pre season. I doubt old celtics playing in Brooklyn will have the time to gel with the younger dudes tho; they ll probably get too old and injury prone before it happens.  But it can happen at some point. Garnet and pierce arent clowns. Odds are higher they ll end just like old lakers of malone/payton era; stacked with old farts who cant get you anywhere. It only leaves us with heat, pacers, okc... and thats about it.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2013, 01:20:32 PM »
it was pre season. I doubt old celtics playing in Brooklyn will have the time to gel with the younger dudes tho; they ll probably get too old and injury prone before it happens.  But it can happen at some point. Garnet and pierce arent clowns. Odds are higher they ll end just like old lakers of malone/payton era; stacked with old farts who cant get you anywhere. It only leaves us with bulls, heat, pacers, okc... and thats about it.
good lord fixt

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2013, 02:06:55 PM »
So it is the regular season? Fuck the Heat. The Pacers are primed to finish the deal this year. If only glass Granger can stay healthy. Glad we got rid of that retard Hansbro.
Can you say threepeat? Pat Riley coined the phrase!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2013, 02:27:17 PM »
I bet they let Oden fake inured through most of the year - the haters will be all "I told you so!" but he'll do what Shaq did... take a few months off during season so he can stretch out his playing days.  If shaq played full throttle all of the time, he wouldn't gotten 19 seasons of pounding as a center.  

They'll let Oden coast all year - play in stretches, take off road trips against the Timberwolves lol...  and he'll be ready to absorb some fouls on Noah and the pacers too.
Absolutely, it has already been talked about, he will be used sparingly and be saved for the playoffs!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2013, 02:28:14 PM »

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2013, 02:33:25 PM »
Lebron will also have his threepeat, MVP that is!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2013, 03:42:49 PM »
Derrick Rose has already been made MVP without playing a real game.
I'm hoping lebron and friends take out the bulls and do it with ease.
I don't trust Greg oden and don't count on him either, his knee is not right yet neither there has been news that it's swelling after practice.
Miami is my fave to win to whole thing, I'm not buying into the Derrick rose hype, the bulls, pacers have nightmares of lebron, i doubt he thinks much of hibbert or Lou deng.

The lakers are completely fucked, Kobe is even more fucked thinking he had a chance this year, Kobe is full of shit, he said he would be ready to play by opening night, that's now not true.
He will return Xmas day and brick every shot, he will have a terrible year, no rebounders to get him second chance shots, and he will be shown up defensively as lakers don't have a shotblocker.

Lakers will be booed many times this year on there home floor.

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2013, 03:50:16 PM »
Rose looked like Superman in the pre-season.

Bulls tend to flame out in the playoffs, I think Thibodeau pushes them too hard in the regular season.

the bulls biggest problem is consistent scoring. Once you get the ball out of Rose hands who do you count on

Noah is a awesome player but has no offensive game to speak of
Boozer folds in big moments
Deng is the definition of inconsistent and he is awkward dribbling the ball

the wild card will be Jimmy Butler- who wont be all star but he can be a very useful player in the playoff run

good defender and better offense than most thought
getbig or getgot

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2013, 04:26:29 PM »
the bulls biggest problem is consistent scoring. Once you get the ball out of Rose hands who do you count on

Noah is a awesome player but has no offensive game to speak of
Boozer folds in big moments
Deng is the definition of inconsistent and he is awkward dribbling the ball

the wild card will be Jimmy Butler- who wont be all star but he can be a very useful player in the playoff run

good defender and better offense than most thought
Boozer is injury prone, he won't be around for the playoffs

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2013, 04:41:19 PM »
it was pre season. I doubt old celtics playing in Brooklyn will have the time to gel with the younger dudes tho; they ll probably get too old and injury prone before it happens.  But it can happen at some point. Garnet and pierce arent clowns. Odds are higher they ll end just like old lakers of malone/payton era; stacked with old farts who cant get you anywhere. It only leaves us with heat, pacers, okc... and thats about it.

No they raped them in the playoffs last year without him. So in my mind an old garnett and pierce for a prime rose? prime rose wins. Jimmy Butler has a chance to be a very good player as well.

I have to see it from the nets, I think deron is a dud.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2013, 04:59:27 PM »
Its lame the Redsox will win the WS I'll watch NBA 50 games down the road.

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2013, 05:57:34 PM »
FUCKING BUMLEAVY SUCKS SOOO BAD

dayum deez boyz cant score
getbig or getgot

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2013, 06:23:50 PM »
I had to go back and change my post because I forgot all about the Thunder. I love the Durant v Lebron matchup as it makes for the best tv IMO. Would prefer my Warriors come out of the West, but I'm a realist.

Dubs fan here, too.  (Already paid for league pass.) 

Man, the preseason has been depressing.  I think they'll do OK without Landry but I'm starting to think that they should have kept Jarrett Jack.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2013, 06:32:26 PM »
Predicting the Nets are going to fail miserably to live up to expectations.  Not a fan of their "blockbuster" trade.  Garnett is shot.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2013, 08:09:54 PM »
About those bulls  8)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2013, 08:13:20 PM »
About those bulls  8)

Ha.

Miami took those cunts to school tonight.

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2013, 08:49:34 PM »
Dubs fan here, too.  (Already paid for league pass.) 

Man, the preseason has been depressing.  I think they'll do OK without Landry but I'm starting to think that they should have kept Jarrett Jack.

The closer we have gotten to our first game I have becomes more pessimistic about our team. I believe this is due in large part to the projections and hype we have received for the first time in years. Hopefully Barnes gets healthy and our bench doesn't become an issue.

If we had kept jack we wouldn't have been able to pick up iggy. Landry/Jack were huge for us last year tho.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2013, 08:59:18 PM »
agree on all counts. Heat only have pacers, spurs and nets as serious oponents.

I think pacers are the scariest.  They were missing their best player last year and still could have won game 1.  

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2013, 07:41:16 AM »
I think pacers are the scariest.  They were missing their best player last year and still could have won game 1.  
Agreed!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2013, 08:19:50 AM »
 ::)I drank last night gentlemen I drank a lot

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2013, 10:21:49 AM »
Ha.

Miami took those cunts to school tonight.

LOL....LBJ and D-wade didn't have to use their full power.......Miami ain't scared of no fucking Pacers....last season is done...this is a new season and most team will reach their peak at the right time.