Author Topic: NBA tonight  (Read 74473 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: NBA tonight
« Reply #125 on: November 02, 2013, 08:02:23 AM »
Melo = black hole.
Kobe = black hole.

These dudes need to retire so kids don't learn bad habits.
lakers are toast anyway. Gasol and kobe dont really give a damn they had their high times already. PAu was never meant to be a bball player in the first place, but a surgeon or something along those lines. You can tell pau doesnt give a single fuck, and it s been a while he didnt. Kobe has winning in his blood, so even if he knows they re not going anywhere, he ll keep giving his best thats just how he is, and also, he has nothing else in his life. Now i dont know maybe he enjoy family life and taking care of his daughters who knows. Both pau and kobe probably also slowly and subtly took their distances from each others once it was clear they didnt have anymore support to seriously contend for another chip. The whole howard fiasco prolly sealed it; they re now just having fun while it lasts. They re both loaded and have nothing to prove.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: November 02, 2013, 08:08:09 AM »
LOL iverson announcing retirement, he was blacklisted 4 years ago, he has such a ego, even the T wolves told him to fuck off.

great player when he was younger, he could be MJ one on one, but his game never evolved.

horrible person also.
he s being laughed at by everyone who interviews him i hope he realizes this. By the look on his face obviously he is, all of this is so hypocritical, they all know he fucked up and now is just whoring for attention and pity, dude clearly is depressed but also enjoy demonstrating his depression for some reasons. A train wreck waiting to happen without a doubt. If he had some self esteem he wouldnt expose himself just to get attention. You can tell they all despise him and that their comments arent sincere.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: November 02, 2013, 08:45:48 AM »
LOL iverson announcing retirement, he was blacklisted 4 years ago, he has such a ego, even the T wolves told him to fuck off.

great player when he was younger, he could be MJ one on one, but his game never evolved.

horrible person also.
What makes him a horrible person? Just typical ghetto attitude, blew all his money broke, it's sad!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #128 on: November 02, 2013, 01:11:07 PM »
  QB is the best NBA poster we have

Always awesome to have him post

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #129 on: November 02, 2013, 08:14:53 PM »
What makes him a horrible person?[ Invalid YouTube link ] Just typical ghetto attitude, blew all his money broke, it's sad!

his too ghetto, thats what makes him horrible, he had 100's of millions but keeping it real with "da boyz" was more important, he knew reebok needed him more then he needed them, he wouldnt show up on set of TV commercial sets, his mum would stay in 5 star hotels drinking champagne and bill it to reebok, as if the slut knew the difference between cristal and a $4 bottle of champagne.

he burnt bridges with team management, he still had enough skill to ateast backup like derek fisher but his ego was out of control, no team wanted or was willing to try him out, sad think is he thinks he "retired" he was actually "Fired"

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: November 06, 2013, 04:57:55 PM »
pacers/bulls tonite...bulls have no offense other than poor derrick rose who se going to ruin his body again trying to do it all for his team.

http://firstrownow.eu/watch/219422/5/watch-indiana-pacers-vs-chicago-bulls.html

lol at heinrich and his dsiguise; arm and leg bands, googles haha what a fucking childish clown. He never ever defends, what a fucking useless tool.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: November 06, 2013, 08:31:02 PM »
OKC scary good healthy and athletic tonite.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #132 on: November 07, 2013, 06:01:45 AM »
OKC scary good healthy and athletic tonite.
has their chance passed them by or can they finally take the step to greatness rude sez nine  >:(

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: November 07, 2013, 10:28:18 AM »
Clippers and Miami tonight!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #134 on: November 07, 2013, 11:23:37 AM »
Lakers.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #135 on: November 07, 2013, 11:47:00 AM »
 ::)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #136 on: November 07, 2013, 01:37:32 PM »
 lakers are losing every game by 30

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #137 on: November 07, 2013, 01:41:42 PM »
lakers are losing every game by 30
Bobcats will beat there ass as well.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #138 on: November 07, 2013, 02:40:51 PM »
 pacers destroyed the bulls

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #139 on: November 07, 2013, 08:54:36 PM »
 Heat beat the clippers

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: November 08, 2013, 06:32:13 AM »
blake griffin is horrible, he is not getting better, shawn kemp was better.

Clippers are still learning Doc rivers system, the heat lost many games before they clicked, but CP3 is overrated, and there is no upside from this team.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #141 on: November 08, 2013, 06:40:39 AM »
blake griffin is horrible, he is not getting better, shawn kemp was better.

Clippers are still learning Doc rivers system, the heat lost many games before they clicked, but CP3 is overrated, and there is no upside from this team.

You think about Chris Paul?  Top 3 pg if you ask me.  Totally agree about Blake, though

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: November 08, 2013, 08:47:28 AM »
CP3 got shut down, Griffin, and Jordan don't play defense! Doc better get his system in place, teach them defensive basketball!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: November 08, 2013, 09:11:57 AM »
their lack of D completely obliterates the pros of their offense.

Not sure you can learn D tho. You either have great defenders from the getgo or you dont but you dont teach them.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #144 on: November 08, 2013, 10:31:43 AM »
their lack of D completely obliterates the pros of their offense.

Not sure you can learn D tho. You either have great defenders from the getgo or you dont but you dont teach them.
You can always play better defense you have to be willing to do so! Not saying they can be great, but they can be better!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: November 08, 2013, 10:34:17 AM »
You can always play better defense you have to be willing to do so! Not saying they can be great, but they can be better!
playing better D often means playing worse offense ... the energy you take from somewhere will lack somewhere else as a result, except if you do more PED.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: November 08, 2013, 10:58:25 AM »
playing better D often means playing worse offense ... the energy you take from somewhere will lack somewhere else as a result, except if you do more PED.
Agreed, things like getting back on defense you expend more energy! The Heat are a perfect example, Lebron, Wade are both great defensive players especially Lebron! You can create offense with great defensive play, that's what the Heat are best at!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: November 08, 2013, 12:29:17 PM »
You think about Chris Paul?  Top 3 pg if you ask me.  Totally agree about Blake, though

I overreacted on CP3, his the top point guard in this league, but its usless with that team.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: November 08, 2013, 12:30:19 PM »
pacers destroyed the bulls

Good i hate the bulls and Rose.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #149 on: November 08, 2013, 01:04:43 PM »